.::.What do you expect from MJHT?.::.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Everyone!

Just out of curiosity! What do u guys expect from this show? And please give a solid reason why you are watching this show.

Love,
Sheena 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by sheenakohli91 - 15 years ago
Hi my name is sheena! And i expect that this show would be something Hatke and different from other shows. I Dont want it to be like Dill Mill Gayye, because no one can copy DMG :-) but i hope it brings something unique to show us.
I'm watching it for entertainment. There is comedy, love, and interesting characters. I am curious to know how the whole concept is put into play. It's like once you're introduced to a book', you just got to read it to see what happens next. I don't think they can inspire much from DMG because DMG was about medical interns and this is about college.. Ofcourse, the love stories.. well they all can get filmi but that's everywhere these days and more so bollywood inspired.  
Ani
i think this serial is going 2 rock
i watch it becos it has full masti and fun and its just lovable and MJHT roxxx ..............