CnS 35 In Conversation with BT

muscleprotein thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

NAMASKAR, ADAAB, SATSRIAKAL AND WELCOME TO OUR LATEST EDTION OF CHAT n SPAM 35
This  Edition is a joint venture of the trio of CnS and is the best example of how a team effort can bring out the best! 
No prizes for guessing who the TRINITY are!! But for the benefit of of those new comers and members who have never ever been here before... Scroll down to Find out!!
And now for the surprise element of this Thread- we the TRIO decided to dedicate this post to our very own, Man of Steel with a Heart of Gold ... Yes you guessed right this is for our MAN with Gun, BT !! 

Every one on board  FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS AS WE TAKE OFF ...
  IN CONVERSATION....... WITH OUR VERY LOVABLE AND ADORABLE MAN WITH GUN , BHAKSKAR BRO, BHASKSAR BHAIYYA AKA BHASKAR T Animated%20Machine%20Gun
Disclaimer:  Contents of this thread is a fictitious interview where both the questions and answers are by the authors. ANs contents of this thread are solely intended for this post only.  Any similarity to any other circumstance is exclusively coincidental. 

Ladies and gentlemen Boys and girls please put your hands together👏 for we are honoured to have with us the most commanding, influential, extremely gifted, all encompassing and the Brightness re-incarnate....... Happy%20Face
Our very own Global Moderator BT and his renowned Gun, fondly referred to as Man with Gun (MwithG) who has decided to grace our very own Chat and spam (CnS) section with his dominant presence

As you all know our esteemed guest has brought many a stalwart crumbling down on their knees (because all stalwarts had brains in their knees) and today let us try to crack how the brain of this genius functions and more importantly and where it is located.

The interrogation will be conducted by none other than the Central Nervous System of CnS

The Central of CnS i.e. THE  Don tvfan1401 (TvF) aka Ritu

The entire System of CnS the ever charming, pretty woman in her unmistakable Turquoise font Desipride 05(DP) 05 aka Neha

And last but not the least the Nervous epicentre of CnS who gets on everyone's nerves  and drives them  to their wits ends, the nutty pea brained Muscle protein( MP)  aka Lata

Without further ado let us begin, as Man with Gun (MwithG) has no spare time as he does not spare any one!!!

MP: Welcome to our show MwithG ji!! Thank you for coming on this show despite your very busy schedule!!  All other TV channels have stopped airing their programmes in honour of your one and only public interview!!

May I introduce myself I am Muscle protein!!!  Although I have been on IF for yonks, only very lately I have been active!

MwithG : Hi there!! Yes muscle ji, I am more than familiar with your ID, you haunt me day and night as you live in my "report box" perenially!! My activity these days is beign restricted to just the 'report box', thanks to you Muscleji!!  (*Why did you ever have to become active?*)

TvF: Oye bidu !!  MwithG!! I Apun  TVfan 1401!!I am the ring leader of the pack  !! I give awards and also analyse them!! samjhe kya!! All your CnS awards too are on my recommendation!!

MwithG: oh hello!! Of course, Of course Not%20Worthy( arre baap re who has the Gun me or her )  Your Awards  CnS or otherwise and their analysis have given me sleepless nights!  I mean nights with less sleep!! (*I better be on guard, yeh tou sach much ki Don lag rahi hi *)

DP: HEY!! Mwith G! How're you doing today DUDE! ( with typical American Drawl) I don't think I need an introduction!! Do I?? After all I come from US of A!!

MwithG: Hello (*prays fervently*!! *with so many DESI ID's floating how do I tell her I have no clue*)

DP: hey MwithG!! You like my Turquoise font

MwithG: Yes DPji, (*gulps and takes gasps of fresh air*) how can I be ignorant of your turquoise font!! It is one of its kinds! (*God tussi great ho!! Font ne bacha diya*)

MP:  MwGji have you ever watched Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi?

MwithG : Do I look like I have come out of an asylum!! Mad%20Smiley

MP : No No not at all MwG ji,😲 Come on !!  Not even once in your whole life?

MwithG : mmmmm (*looks very sheepish*) ahemmmmm  , actually I just watched one episode the very recent one Mad%20Smiley%20Banging%20Head%20Against%20A%20Brick%20Wall!!  NARAYANA! NARAYANA!! Is this what you guys are fighting about day in and day out!! Angry%20Smileys%20ArguingFencing

DP: MwithGji, did you know you have some similar and more dissimilar characteristics with our Muscleji

Both of you scientists !! Similarity ends there!! YOU very intelligent and brainy, our poor Muscleji only has a teeny weenie Pea Brain, which has created havoc and pandemonium on this forum Killing

You make Chips and win accolades!!     Whilst our Muscleji chops oops I mean chips off not only noses but also entire ID's on this forum !!

MwithG: You tell me about it DPji, all this chipping and chopping! I know it too well!!  (*Sighs in dejection*) DPji, I heard of Kaliyg ka Ram, even Kaliyug ka Ravan, but I must admit this the first time I have heard of Kaliyug ka Lakshman!!

TvF: Oye! MwithG!! You said you do not watch Kyunki , how do you know about all this Kaliyug whatever...

let me make one thing clear just because our MP has pea brain don't think she is a weakling!!  Since you are our guest I will let you off this time, but tell me what did you do with her furniture??

MwithG: Fffuuurniiiturrre  ? Oh furniture!! All that furniture I shipped safely and have added as decor to my house

TvF: OK! Tell me one more thing, why you are allergic to the acronym TRP, you straight away shoot a yellow slip from your gun at the very mention of this.Smiley%20Shooting%20Exclamation%20Mark

MwithG: arre!! TRP is Totally Rulaoing and Phasoing me all the time, despite all my last warnings!Machine%20Gun

TvF, DP and MP:  Thank you for being on our show MwithGji!! Hope you enjoyed chit chatting with the 3 Deviyan of CnS !!

MwithG:    no comments (*3 Deviyan ya 3 Daayan*)

TvF, DP and MP: MwithG  put your Gun down and let us all now enjoy some masala chai

MwithG: YOU must be kidding!! Me and put my gun down here!! Never!! Kyunki forum is like being In Kandahar Mountains not Himalayan Mountains!! My life is dear to me!! Please mujhe baksh do please please! I beg of you 3 deviLs!! Oh no I mean 3 devis!!

Mwith G Dashes off with lightining speed without having masala Chai!!

so that was our very own MwithG in conversation with the CnS trio!!

Here are  some known, less known and unknown facts of our Global Moderator Bhaskar T, Bhaskar Bro BB
    Contrary to popular belief, he replies to ALL the PMs sent to him. Even a little 'Hello'receives a prompt response!!!! In spite of his is authoritative, stringent and strong demeanour, on the exterior, our  Bhaskar Bro is the most bullied guy of his forum . His heart of butter melts and  his 'Di' and 'Dons' exploit this situation to the hilt. We know that his favourite Actor is Rajeev Khandelwal. However, our BT goes gaga a over two rare beauties Aamna Sharif and Neha Bamb. A mulitfacted personality that he is, a Musician by heart,  BB's home on IF is SRGMP section and he can walk music, talk music and play music 24/7. Our khabru tells us that he plays Flute really well?.. and he has been penning lyrics in  Rajasthani for a gaana too HIS sense of humour ka kya kehna😃 Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused. . BT fits this quote to the TEE!      If left to BT he would abolish the 😭 smiley from the face of this earth BT sleeps 12 hours!!!!  Before you label him as 'Lazy', here's the full story-- BT sleeps 12 hours all right but in the entire week!!!
  1. Last, but not the least, our very own BT is a genius. He is a highly qualified technocrat from India's premium institute and as part of an elite team he with his colleagues and superiors are taking giant strides and making huge progress in their field to contribute to the betterment of modern world! INSHARAMA!!  

and A FEW ANECDOTAL FACTS

Genius He is!! and like all other geniuses BT is no exception to eccentricities too. Listed below are his 'silly mistakes'

Sends PMs to wrong person. Sends WLs to Moderators instead of Members.
  1. This one takes the award. He not only bans others but also  Bannedhimself once by mistake. But for another GM, who  'unbanned' him later  our man with gun would have been history

Jokes apart, Bhaskar bhaiyya you rock !! We are proud of you !! Open%20ArmsOpen%20Arms Open%20Arms GOD BLESS!!

Edited by muscleprotein - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

That's sooooooooooooo funny Lata ben 🤣 Edited by Wazupp - 15 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wazupp

That's sooooooooooooo funny Lata ben 🤣

Its amazing and hillarious.....Lata , you are a super star⭐️⭐️⭐️ and long live Peas😆 and long live nuts😆
Edited by tvfan1401 - 15 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that was fun to read! great job on the interview guys! you shoul do it with other GMs/CMs as well
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desigrl05

that was fun to read! great job on the interview guys! you shoul do it with other GMs/CMs as well

Hey Jhanvi, how about being on hotseat next......😆😉

BTW, it was all imagination of Lata......BT will run after her after reading this😆😆

Edited by tvfan1401 - 15 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
hah! don't grill me like you did with bt
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Excellent post Lata.  A job indeed well done!  👏👏

@ Janvi
Grilling? What?  Uh huh. How can we grill a nice, sweet and baby doll sa Janvi?  😉  😆

Edited by DeSiPride05 - 15 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
hmmm....I think I know my badmash bacche of Kyunki will never do this😆
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
umm do what?  😛
DeSiPride05 thumbnail