CnS 35 In Conversation with BT - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
same here... if dey want to comit sucide do it alone na... y ruin da life of innocent ppl
Originally posted by Usman_m

it must b terrible then...good u survived to pakao us'๐Ÿ˜† jst kiding

Arre i was minorly injured...bt the worst thing ws i cudn't hear anything for abt 60 secs after the blast..๐Ÿ˜†

I cud have got 1 lakh rupees as compensation bt my Mom scolded me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and threatened me dat she wud reveal Dad dat i ws injured in blasts.. so i stepped back otherwise i wud have been rich person at the moment๐Ÿ˜† 

same here... if dey want to comit sucide do it alone na... y ruin da life of innocent ppl

Yupppp...u knoww the person who planted bombs in Delhi on 13th sept is an student at IIPM and very gud with studies...

Arindam Chaudhary says he is shocked 2 know this dat his institute had a terrorist studying in it

Such educated ppl i wonder how do get in stuff like this
Originally posted by *Devanshi*

Arre i wasminorly injured...bt the worst thing ws i cudn't hear anything forabt 60 secs after the blast..๐Ÿ˜†
I cud have got 1lakh rupees as compensation bt my Mom scolded me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and threatened me dat she wud reveal Daddat i ws injuredin blasts.. so i stepped back otherwise i wud have beenrich personat the moment๐Ÿ˜†

ya dat happened to me too.. ppl wr screaming but i couldnt hear & feel anythng for almost a couple of mins... anyway.. dat ws a horrible xperience.. but i didnt get injured... thankfully

Yupppp...u knoww the person who planted bombs in Delhi on 13th sept is an student at IIPM and very gud with studies...
Arindam Chaudhary says he is shocked 2 know this dat his institute had a terrorist studying in it
Such educated ppl i wonder how do get in stuff like this

even im shocked to know dat how can an educated person do dis stuff...

its only mind washing... really wonder how can sum one get so stupid to mind washed so easily and for ths purpose...

ya dat happened to me too.. ppl wr screaming but i couldnt hear & feel anythng for almost a couple of mins... anyway.. dat ws 'a horrible xperience.. but i didnt get injured... thankfully

I too wasn't injured much...just a few burnts on both the hands...dats itt...check out pic at orkut๐Ÿ˜‰

Bt apart from blasts i ws shit damn scared of my Dad..cuz when first series of blast got over...with gr8 difficulty he called up at home and assured dat we were all home cz blasts were taking place in the whole city...at dat time i very casually said...i'm thinking to go out and get in details of situation..he was like u better b at home...i ws like Okay...Bt me being the one who doesn't listen stepped outta house n went right at my friend's place who stayed in the area where maximum blasts had taken place...the moment i reached there blast took place in the nearby hospital n i got hurt...i speedily decided 2 rush home b4 Dad reached and luckily i managed 2 do so and then i convinced Mom not 2 tel anything 2 Dad....

When he came home i was like i fell down while driving...๐Ÿ˜† and dat time i was shittt damn scared i ws like praying dat he shudn't come 2 knowww..luck by chance i acted well๐Ÿ˜ณ

even im shocked to know dat how can an educated person do dis stuff...

its only mind washing... really wonder how can sum one get so stupid to mind washed so easily and for ths purpose...

uparwale dimaag aise hi rakh diya hai...apni khud ki akkal nahi di...

Its luks like

I too wasn't injured much...just a few burnts on both the hands...dats itt...check out pic at orkut๐Ÿ˜‰
Bt apart from blasts i ws shit damn scared of my Dad..cuz when first series of blast got over...with gr8 difficulty he called up at home and assured dat we were all home cz blasts were taking place in the whole city...at dat time i very casually said...i'm thinking to go out and get in details of situation..he was like u better b at home...i ws like Okay...Bt me being the one who doesn't listen stepped outta house n went right at my friend's place who stayed in the area where maximum blasts had taken place...the moment i reached there blast took place in the nearby hospital n i got hurt...i speedily decided 2 rush home b4 Dad reached and luckily i managed 2 do so and then i convinced Mom not 2 tel anything 2 Dad....
When he came home i was like i fell down while driving...๐Ÿ˜† and dat time i was shittt damn scared i ws like praying dat he shudn't come 2 knowww..luck by chance i acted well๐Ÿ˜ณ

u played wid ur lyf devo๐Ÿ˜•

and as for ur acting... u should get an oscar...

and ya goin to see dat pic...

hey jst dis on ur orkut pro

Relations/Relationships/Relatives/Loved Ones r just KRAPP..total KRAPPPP

do u really thnk beleive dat its all crap??

hey jst dis on ur orkut pro

Relations/Relationships/Relatives/Loved Ones r just KRAPP..total KRAPPPP

do u really thnk beleive dat its all crap??

Absolutely its all krappp