Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ ~ Harshad Chopda ~ ~ Cuteness Personifi

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WELCOME TO THE 31st FC OF HARSHAD CHOPDA

''CUTENESS PERSONIFIED''

When we hear the word "cute", we immediately think of physical attributes.

According to Webster's Unabridged Dictionary, Cuteness is no more than "daintily attractive" or "pleasingly pretty".  It would be a grave mistake to categorize Harshad as either.  However, "cute" can also mean charming...bingo!

Undoubtedly, if going by physical attributes, we can indeed say that Harshad is "cute" - in the sense that he's attractive.

Digging deeper however, "charm" really fits the bill.  What makes him cute is not necessarily the physical attributes we speak of when we call him cute, instead, it is more-so his charming personality, combined with the obvious physical features.

Harshad's personality...his genuineness are what makes him "cute".  Whether it be the bholapan that comes through on his face, or the sweetness that comes through in his words, its his mannerisms and personality traits that make him charming.

I still remember his IF interview - his responses eluded to a heart of gold, the beauty within.  As he spoke of his parents' initial disapproval of his career choices, or his amazing bond with his sister...the emotion that came out simply in his voice then was enough to tug at anyone's heartstrings.  Thats when I realized how truly pure and pious he is.

His messages to the members of the FC have also always testified to his kindness.  He has always made it a point, from day one, to shower the same amount of love and respect on his fans, as they have showered on him. 

The first time I read a message he sent to the FC'ers I couldn't believe that anyone could be so admirable, so honest.  Simply the fact that he takes the time out to make his fans aware of their importance in his life is commendable in itself, and we are so very thankful to him for it.

In light of recent events, Harshad has always let his work speak for itself.  He's always believed that actions speak louder than words - something that is hard to find these days. 

It is his ability to pull through all the bad, and come out on the other side without any spite - his integrity, virtue only strengthened - that makes him praiseworthy...it is hard to believe anyone can be so inherently good.

Harshad is unique indeed when it comes to his goodness - its unparalleled.

Never before have I come across anyone so authentic.

Its his authenticity that makes him charming.  His ability to stay grounded and true to himself that make him the incredible person he is.

"Cuteness" (Charm) Personified through his purity, simplicity, kindness...his unblemished character in general.

His goodness comes across through that brilliant smile, and radiant eyes, all the more adding to his "Cuteness".

Written By :-Payal

Edited by delo - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail

Being cute is being the best person you can be

Your cuteness uplifts and pleases other's heart

Your cuteness come from inside, then the outside

True cuteness is about making the most of your sweet freindly and innocent nature and projecting it wherever you go..

Your cuteness lies in your being genuine and greeting everyone with a smile

You are cute because you dont pretend to be someone else

You are cute because you laugh with others and spread joy

You are cute because you use your own mind to its full potential by discovering what you are good at and doing it really well

You are cute because you are shy but sweet and bubbly...

Yasmin

delo thumbnail
Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

Harshad as Ali, Harshad as Akshat and Harshad as Prem- all three of them score 10/10 on cuteness factor...So Harshad its you we think who is actually cute...Don't say that the person who we think cute is not you..:-)

And before we write this off as another obvious theory on Harshad's handsome features(seriously aren't you tired of hearing the same thing again and again that you are handsome Harshad??? )...you just have to wait and read the rest of it and the whole home page in fact...Because according to us there is a lot more to just the physical attributes, for us to call Harshad "Cuteness Personified"...

Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves.

Cuteness factor is a sum of lot many things than merely the outer beauty...We call somebody 'cute' only when they look appealing to us...And to be able to appeal to somebody, one needs more than the so called ' good looks'....There is Charm, there is Focus, there is Clear Conscience, there is Kindness, there is Self- belief,t there is Self-confidence,  and I can go on and on about Harshad, which actually makes him look 'Cuteness Personified'...

And then we have his beautiful hands and long fingures indulging in their own romantics, sometimes they go to his cheeks and sometimes to comb his hair...then we have his expressive eyes doing most of the talking...and all theother physical attributes which make him look Handsome and Charming!!!

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

However the main feature that comes across as striking about Harshad is his immense ability to be able to not let the stardom get into his head.... which just warms up his fans towards him....And in light of the recent happenings we Admire and Respect Harshad even more now...We look upto his way of handling himself in the times of crisis and the way he gets up every time he gets knocked down...Also want to add, we are proud of you Harshad and want  to let you know that we are with you regardless....

You are simply 'Cuteness Personified' for everything you do and say and are....

Raksha......

delo thumbnail

QUESTIONS BY RAKSHA

ANSWERED BY ME

1.How exactly did you get the idea of creating an FC for Harshad..

Well we were active on the LRL forums when the show started…We had no idea about these Fan Club's…One day Yoj made a new FC of Harsh in August 2007 and posted the link on the LRL forums…When we visited the FC…The moderators closed it saying that Harshad FC already existed…We got the link of the FC that was made in 2006 where members had just come and said hi but never discussed anything…So that FC was inactive for 1 year…We activated it..But still didn't get many members there…The first page was very plain and we could not also edit it..We felt restricted there…so we requested the moderators to close that FC when it was on page 60 or so , and allow us to make a new one…So that was it…we took permission from the person who had made the first FC…And then we were finally allowed to open one during August 2007..

2. What was Harshad's role during the first FC...does he know about its existence???

Ya Harshad knows about the existence of his FC's since day one…I mean since the day I started it…We did tell him and he was very eager to see it…He always thought that no body liked him, he has no fans and no one appreciates his work in LRL….We told him what the truth was and how we were looking forward to get in touch with him atleast once…The other LRL stars used to interact a lot via sms's and emails and messages on the forums…But Harsh never did…He once gave out his email id on the Indiatimes chat but never checked it cause he thought that no one wud mail him..…So that id expire….

His role in the first FC was that he read each and every page of that FC, leaving us highly embarrassed….

3.What was the happiest moment so far ( we know more to come though)

Hmm happiest moment for the FC??? If yes, then every moment has been happy…Cause he has never missed a single FC…The best part is that he reads every line on the first page and then never forgets to comment too…Ya one of the best moment can also be the time where he gave a written message twice for the FC…

4.What was the lowest???

When the FC was inactive during January-March in the beginning of this year…I dunno why but all the members just left…Yoj too had quit for some time…I thought that , that was the end of it…We didn't know what to talk..what to do..since we hardly had any members….Harsh had quit LRL then and was going through a lean patch professionally too…I guess it took us more than 2 months to finish a FC at that time..

5.What's the role of Harshad in the current FCs??

His role is to visit it frequently..sometimes 2-3 times…remember the number of pages we had finished last and the theme and then comment..

6. Can you please give an insight into the old members of the FC, who have been its support system ever since Harshad's Ali days..?

As u know….Yoj..Swati…Vaishu were always there…

We then had 2 guys Mannu and Nishant…Mannu has quit IF, Nishant no longer visits the FC I guess…Maybe he is busy with his studies…Mannu used to upload videos and pictures for us…Nishant's work was to basically pull our legs and Harshad's too…

We had 2 Arjun Bijlani fans, Dia and Rani…who used to visit our FC and just liked being here…We never had ardent fans of Harsh on our FC actually apart from we four…

Ya we had Gauri who was a fan too..….Gauri was like one of the biggest fan of Ali /Harsh, but never very active here……Anu was there too but she again was never an active member…Others like I said used to come here and post, they liked Ali but were not his biggest of  fans…

Kiran Di…Subha…Kanak…Dia..Ashi…Rakshita…Sarika

And how can I forget Vandu…who is always there for me whenever I need her…

6. Can you please give an insight into the current active members ??

Aww the new members…what do I say…I would like to say that the FC has never witnessed such a phase before…Had it not been for the new members…this FC would have been history…Afterall what can 2 members do with a FC..…

Sabse pehle a hugeee hug to Sarah..Mehndi..Zuman who came to our FC as new members when Prem hit the screen…and they really gave a boost to our FC…I mean had it not been for them…The FC would have been shut down…Seriously thanks to them for sticking around with us since March 2008..It was all because of them that we won 2 major contests too..

Then a hugee hug to all our new and active members….(If I can add sane and mature too)….Wasima, Priya, Bhavna, Chotu Priya, Raksha, Payal, Zainab, Misty, Sidra, Nandini, Atop, Yasmin, Neha, Alina , Reva, Mona, Rohini, Avneet, Sara, Nina, Now Amy and I hope I didn't miss any names…

Every member here has contributed in some way or the other…Be it posting pictures videos…siggies…avi's…analysis…

We have such talented members on board

Nandini…U just have to ask her for a video…She never says ''no''….Makes sure that we see every video on air on Harsh…I guess if I have all the videos of Harsh in SBS, SPA …its all because of Nans…And ya the DL links of the episodes…I know some people who dont even read ur PM's when we make requests…But Nandini is someone who has always been there for us….A hug to u Nans

Sarah…Our most cutest member…Takes the pain to post amazing pictures of Harshad for us from the episodes….And how can I forget her amazing VM's….I can never forget the ones she made during Harshad's b'day…He too loveddd them….And I have also not come across such a sincere and an ardent fan of Harsh like Sarah…The things she does for him is unbeleivable and each time she surprises me with her immense love and support for Harsh…Sarah I loveee u…

Mehndi….What do I say about this small wonder we have…Just 16 and a store house of talent…I think I have 200 siggies and avi's all made by Mehndi…and our last 15-16 FC's have been having siggies made by her all the time…Mehndi I know I cant say thanks but u deserve a hug….Ya your videos avi's too deserve a special mention…And Mehndi too is someone who will neve say a NO…Just request anything and she comes up with a creation within a few hours…You are missed Mehndi…But then studies come first..

Sara….My bestest buddy who is the most sensible person out here…Will not just say anything just for the sake of saying…She is very honest and will downright say if she does not like anything…Though I too have not interacted with u much personally…I find a friend in you with whom I could discuss so much…And all our discussion we had on the FC initially was outstanding and fun..Right from the ''Prem planets'' to the ''Prem uncle'' discussions, and teasing Mehndi…I cant tell u how much I miss u….Please come back soon…

Sidra…I know we didn't quite instantly gel with each other when u came into this FC initially…I guess there was some kind of reservation….I dunno what the reason was…Maybe we old members knew each other and were discussing stuff and u felt left out….But chalo u again came here as an active member….U became comfortable here and now I guess the FC is dull without u…Only u can make the weirdest of observations and make us just sit and think…Hahahaha…thanks for spreading so much cheer and joy here..

Zainab..Aww did I tell how much I love u…I didn't even know u personally when I met u for the first time on the forums…and the way u showered love on me and Yoj was sooo overwhelming…I remember telling someone that you are the most sober and the sweetest person I have ever met…There was this instant connection and I am so glad to have u here…As everyone says…You are the sweetest person I have met and also the best human being… Love u..

Raksha…I still remember ur first PM to me where u didn't know anything about Harsh and wanted to know about his shows and all…I dunno but I can see that level of maturity when I read your messages…Though you can sometimes be extremely funny..Love reading your messages and u guys never miss out a single message and make it a point to reply to everything…Am so happy to have u here in our Harsh family…Our VIP member and our only ''IF Veteran Mmeber'' *proud face*And did I tell you how special you make me feel…Again an outstanding friend with a heart of gold..

Payal…Again my most favourite member…Though I have never interacted with anyone of you personally other than on this FC…I feel that I know u guys since a long time…U have always been there to support us…write the best of messages for our FC and for Harsh…the most heart touching messages….Amazing analysis and always being there inspite of such a tight schedule..U leave me stunned each time with your messages…Its so nice to see the way you write for Harsh even without knowing him personally…I cant explain how fortunate we are to have u here…I always look forward to see your messages here..and hope u always continue to be a part of this FC

Mistyyy….Love ur name…Hahaha…Ur analysis have always been superb…Though I know I haven't got the chance to comment much…But yes I always read them…U again are a fantastic writer and it amazes me to see how talented u guys are and how beautifully u all pen your thoughts down..Only If I knew that art…And ya ur live updates on the show…Hope to see more of you Misty

Yasmin…Awww I think I should say u a sorry sabse pehle…I never knew that you are actually a doctor , so  that makes you older than me…I am so sorry if I ever spoke to u in a manner which was inappropriate or bossy…I never intented to do that…I also thought of sending u a PM and say sorry to u…But now I get this opportunity…I hope u will forgive me…And yaaaa ur amazing creations…Now our FC is incomplete without them…Love u loadssss yaar..and sorry once again…

Priya, Bhavna, Nina…I think you guys log in at a time when our FC is at its dullest phase during the day time and u always make it a point to keep it active with your discussions…Has it not been for u 3…The FC wud have really been soona soona during the day time…Thankss yaaro

Atop…Ur messages always bring a smile on my face…Ur so good with words that sometimes I go speechless…I dunno how to reply back to u…Thankss for being a part of our FC

Wasima…Miss insane…heheehehhe….I love her ..''Prem is mine…He is my hubby'' messages…Lolzzzz….How we were missing here and now that she is back…she again goes…''he is my hubby''…Wasima I thought that you found someone else this time…Glad that u still stuck by Prem…Hahahahahahha

And a thanks and hug to all our other members who have been so vital for the functioning of our FC….Had it not been for u guys.. The FC wud not have been the same…

I am sooo SORRY if I missed any member…

7.What was the silliest discussion that happened??

Gosh that's tough…Cause we always had so many silly discussions….I guess when Swati was around last year…she used to post such hilarious messages and captions na…That one couldn't help but ROFL…And the best or the worst part was that Harsh read it…I will post some here..U guys will go insane…Heheheheh…That's how Harsh knows about Swati and her humour

8.Any special mention of a particular event which brought the members more closer to each other??

When Harsh quit AD….I guess u did read Zainab's message as to how overwhelming support he got on the forums…On the FC too…though the messages were few...The FC was brimming with support for him…Then when we went through a lean phase…we never lost faith in him…And all those terrible articles published against him during that time…

And how can I forget this recent article by Lalwani which brought us closer to such a level that now I guess these journalists will think twice before saying anything…Shows the power of fans..

9.Anything embarrassing that you wished Harshad didn't see or read about??

Manyyy…The captions we had on his pictures (Though he saw that many times)…The bekhandes discssuions  members have these days…on the anda scene and the bizarre observations made and the pictures posted (Read:-The ''egg'' scene..''Water'' scene) and many more…Something which just makes me hide my face to save myself from embarrasment..

10. What was the most trying moment???

To make a new FC each time…select a theme and live up to the expectations of everyone here..Though I thoroughly enjoy what I do…So its not actually a trying moment…But sometimes I get nervous when I don't have anything in mind

And ya last year it was to keep the FC alive when no one was around..

11. What was the most hillarious moment??

There have been many hilarious moments…Once we had a ''caption contest'' and we could not help but just laugh and laugh…Some captions were too funny…Hahaha…And then when the entire ''night gang'' or the ''mad gang'' meets…The FC turns into a laughter zone where things really go out of hand…I still remember that day when Payal just ran away from here and I had to go and hide my face…Hahaha

12. Which is the fastest FC??

We finished one FC in 4 days flat….Thanks to Sarah for that…Hehehehe…Sorry don't exactly remember the FC number…It was after Prem hit the screen and u guys weren't here…Maybe 12th or 13th…Not very sure…We had finished one FC in 5 days too…Again thanks to Sarah for that.

And how can I forget FC # 26, IF had a new format then…1500 posts per FC and we finished that in 4 days which was a super record…I still maintain that, that was one of our bestest Fan Club's…It was a laughter riot..

13. Did Harshad participate in any discussion ever??

No never…He has just been a silent spectator cause he likes it that way…Ya but he did read messages where he saw his fans mentioning about the roles they wud like to see him in…

14.Are the members asking for it??

Hmm didn't get any requests as such…But I guess you guys do want to see him here….

15. What kind of discussions usually happen there??

Sometimes ''bekhande''…sometimes hilarious…sometimes we are too serious…and write things which make lots of sense…we don't like one liners…we don't like Hi's and Bye's…and don't spam the place….Sometimes if the girls go beserk then its tough to handle them…sometimes they get so serious that we need to pep them up…But I can proudly say that Harsh FC is the only place where actually people discuss things rather than finding ways of filling the pages…with a Don around how is that possible…Hahahaha…

16.One last question, what was the state of the FC on the day the now popularly known to be Ande episode was telecast???I mean, how maturedly the members handled the scene???Did you wish Harshad was there reading the discussion??Please feel free to elaborate on this...

One word....''BIZZARE'' I was actually stunned to see the kinds of thought that can cross in the minds of some members here

Some sane members ran away from the FC there and then..

NO WAYS....I wud never want Harsh to ever read those messages...and I know he wont...They are already lost

delo thumbnail

SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM HARSHAD 

Hello friends...Harshad has send this message for all of us as a token of love and appreciation and has said that each and every message here means a lot to him..

He was too overwhelmed and thus wants to thank everyone...

HERE GOES THE MESSAGE (Dated:- 18.08.08)😆

I am what I am, but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am.

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around.

There is nothing special , different or extraordinary

about me.

What makes me special, what makes me different ,what

makes me what I am, is your thinking.

You think I am cute I become cute , you think I am hot I

become hot ,irrespective of whether I am or not.

So its not what I actually am which makes me , its what

you guys think I am which makes me.

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me , who think the way you think , who

believe in me the way you guys believe..

Thank you for the belief..Thank you for making me what

I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying..

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me,

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile,

Take good care,

God bless,

HARSHAD.

thanks4.gif

SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM HARSHAD 😛

Heylloo Gurls and Only Gurls..😳😆

I have a Very Special message by Harsh...the Man himself for all U FC members..😳

Now without boring u all more will proceed to the truth now..😆

thanksfortheadd58.gif

Here is the message..(Dated:-1st June 2008)

"I Still remember the days when I used to think I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started..

I went through ups and downs and was off air also..

They say Out of sight is Out of Mind...

But U guys kept me alive and didn't let me die..

I don't know what  exactly to say and what the connection is but you guys have always been kind to me..

Just want to say thank you very much.."

w.gif  w.gif

This shows how much he loves and cares about his fans..He is a great person and I feel so proud and privilege to be his fan..

Just wanna let him know we'll be there for him always..

In good times and bad times (hoping he doesnt have bad times ever in his life)..

We'll always lovee you and support u whenever u need us or even if u don't need us..😆😆

thanks2xi7.gif

delo thumbnail
''It's in your eyes'' 

aught to disguise the sweet soul shining through

them''

I gaze into twin pools of warmth
Bright and sparkling
I see something indescribable
Something I can't quite put my finger on.

Twin pool, blazing and brilliant
Making all your sweetness
And all your compassion
Crystal clear.

Twin pools shimmering and glimmering
Showing how you're
Sweet, sensitive, caring and kind
Funny athletic cunning and friendly

Twin pools, so animated and intense
Help me to share
Your love of life,
Your life of love.

I gaze into twin pools of warmth and
I see the sweetest person I've ever met or ever will meet
I recognize a sincere and honest guy who can never be replaced
I realize you are so special because
When I look into your eyes
I witness a miracle, I find a friend.

''Hands to die for''

''The world lies in the hands of those who have the courage to dream and who take the risk of living out their dreams -
each according to his or her own talent.''

''Smiles Galore''

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside."

''Simplicity and Humility''

''Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful'' 

''Humility - The minute you think you have got it, you lost it''

delo thumbnail

325802hdn1ckwd43.gif
 Heart Daisy - delo Heart

Yojana - angelic eyes

Heart Swati - lrllike Heart

Vaishu - lrl rocks

Heart Vandana - togepe30 Heart

Suri - sun_423     

Heart Zee - farislove Heart

Preeti - CINDRELLA      

Heart Anupama - anu_2701 Heart

Prerna - Prenz~13    

Heart Pooja - mahek-e-gulab Heart

Ranju - ranjitha        

Heart Rabi - cute_rabi Heart

Subha - subha2601    

Heart Kanak - tere_bin Heart

Dhvani - dhvanisoni

Heart Mansi - *mansibhatia* Heart

Samreen - friskysam

Heart Mannu - master_blaster Heart

Rakshita - rakshi_sweety

Heart lulu_gr81989 Heart

Fariha - fariha17

Heart Mehrun - anam_mehrun Heart

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

Heart *~Anjali~ Heart

Shivani - delhi_princess

Heart Rajeev Ki Heer Heart

Bluff_princess 

Heart  koolkat Heart

qazi_luv       

Heart ANKESH Heart

nram     

Heart  shrutibali Heart

~rahul ki rani~      

Heart  sameen Heart

doly_455

Heart lrl-fan Heart

crazy_heenz

Heart sheejk Heart

amrita2206        

Heart silent_girl Heart

pardesi-mem 

Heart magicalmelody Heart

tuba5 

Heart smartrockstar Heart

luckylips4 

Heart uxen10 Heart

neha_rsw    

Heart zuman Heart

Dia - soooperfan

Heart Ashi - ~ashi~ Heart

Nishant - lrllover

Heart Tazy - sweety_rajveer Heart

Rani - rani2310

Heart Minnie - minz~12 Heart

Zikra - huda_aalekh

Heart Kiran Di - kiran_sherry Heart

Sarika - sarikalrl

Heart Mehndi - cupcake Heart

Wida - wida

Heart Sangeeta - Asha004 Heart

Jess - mz.jess

Heart Sarah - srk/harshad_hot  Heart

Wasima - sallu_lover

Heart Priya - belle4u Heart

Niti - liya16

Heart Nazara - Nazara Heart

Bhavana - Jedi_girl

Heart Priya - ::Prem$_Priya:: Heart

Sanju4eva

Heart Mumpet Heart

Alina Zaidi

Heart Atop Heart

Reva - MURALIDHARAN99

Heart Nandini - nandini90 Heart

Sidra - sidra2007

Heart Mona - k-ekta fan Heart

Neha - Neha-28

Heart Aisha - xxAishaxx Heart

Rohini - ro_armaanlover

Heart Avneet - agrewal57 Heart

Ziana

Heart Sidrah fariq Heart

Sara - S_sara

Heart Misty - Mistyeyed_25 Heart

Shagun - Sweet_Shagun

Heart Raksha - Raksha.l Heart

Ashmii

Heart Krishna - Kpg25 Heart

pari_farista

Heart Zainab - Faith Heart

Amina - ~*~A~*~

Heart Ankita - anku2cute Heart

Gauri - camila_rocks

Heart Payal - IndianPari Heart

Chandni - Bollywood_mad

Heart Lina - angel*eyes Heart

Shabo - shabo24

Heart Shifali - *Shifali* Heart

Raisa - Jai $ Bani

Heart Tani91  Heart

Yasmin - Khanyasmin 

HeartNeha - HarshadFanHeart

Priya - KaranShilpa 

HeartNina - NeINHeart

damilola

delo thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

delo thumbnail

Welcome to the 31st FC of Harshad

''Cuteness Personified''

How apt this title fits in for Harsh....The first thing that comes to our mind when we see Harsh or just interact with him is ''cute''....😳

One can't help but say...''He is such a cutie''....😊

I guess he himself has heard this for the millionth time and he thinks that he becomes cute when we think so about him..😛

But just take a look at the banner I posted above....Isin't he seriously cute????I know Harsh will never agree with us though...

But look at the various kinds of expressions he can give , without changing that cute innocent look on his face....And that too the pictures being from a live show...😳

Before signing off from here....

I would like to write something more..

First a huge hug to all our Fan Club members for making FC # 30 such a memorable one..

Thanks for making it a huge hit, supporting Harsh when he needed us the most and moreover beleiving in him and his capabilities...

The FC brought us all closer in many ways with each other and also with Harshad.

It was commendable to see how each and every one here love him so much, and will always stand by him in the most trying times of his life.(Pray that he never goes through that phase again)

FC # 30 was an emotional roller coaster ride for everyone. I didn't ever realize that one set of a question answer round would have such a strong impact on the members here.

I answered them all so that you guys would know more about the history of the FC and how it all started and all our amazing members

But it turned out to be an emotional thing for most of us.

Our friends here actually cried. I had never seen this phase ever on any FC. Everyone was so overwhelmed and brimming with emotions.

This is when I realized how close each one of us here have become, how this place holds a special importance in our life now, and how we can never think of letting it go.

Yesterday I was crying with joy to see how much support I got from each one of you

U guys always thank me. I don't think I have done anything much. But I really can't thank you guys enough for always being there for me and always responding instantly to my silliest of queries and problems

How can I forget my true friend Vandu. Though she was highly depressed with her problems yesterday, I annoyed her to bits and she too tried to help me. Where can I find such rare gems.

Raksha, Payal, Yasmin. You 3 friends deserve a special mention for being with me the way you guys were. My mind had gone completely blank. I just could't think beyond a point. I was literally in tears. This is the first time I PM'd someone to help me so desperately.

Payal inspite of having an exams wrote this brilliant write up for me and reduced my work load by 90 %.Love u Payal.

Yasmin again wrote this write up and made an amazing siggy for me.

Raksha was continously there to support me with her PM's and I can't tell you how much it helped me.Gave me a boost and tell me not to worry, Aww she just send me a last moment message for Harsh.

Sidra, Misty, Zainab, Priya - Your replies to my answers again got me highly emotional. I was sooo happily surprised to see the way you guys write the messages.
Today Zainab's message again had me in tears

Sarah.. My angel, Someone who brings so much cheer to our life. I saw her crying😲Sarah you are the lifeline of this FC and the place is nothing without you yaar. Please keep smiling. We need you.

Special mention of all our misisng members and all our active ones too

Mehndi, Sara, Zuman, Yoj, Swathi, Vaishu, Nandini, Priya, Bhavna, Nina, Amy, Avneet, Rohini, Reva, Atop, Alina, Neha, Wida ,Wasima, Mona, and everyone else

And finally I think the members make the FC. And its not at all possible without the collective efforts of everyone here.😃

And I also realy want to post all your comments on Harsh right here. It means so much to me😃

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH GUYS

LOVE U ALL

delo thumbnail

I am booking this as I wanna add some comments here...Lets see if thats possible

Am leaving right now...will come later and edit...Bye guys...