Celebrity Fan Clubs

GauriHiten ~ The King and Queen of our Hearts.

ght1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gHT_BEST thumbnail
congos for the new threadddddd of cutiesssss ,may Allah keep ght married 2gether 2 EACH OTHER hapily n romantically for ever inshallah n may we their fan be blessed 2 see ght together romantically offscreen non screen together for ever inshallah amin😃.

GHT ARE THE BESTTTT MUWAHHHH 2 CUTIESSSS.GOD BLESS THEM .
Edited by gHT_BEST - 15 years ago
my adorable ght thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow...congrats to all ghtians for the new fc.....and punnu di the intro page of the fc is rocking...waiting for u to complete it.....😊

ght_3fr3 thumbnail
congrats all GHT fans for new FC keep going like this gury & our cuteeeeeee keep roking & get more sucess & happiness**********************
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
wow Punnu its awsome..da sigs r just lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyy⭐️cool job👍🏼

Cuties r da best n da whole wide universe..and may god bless my jaanus Gauri and Hiten every
happiness,every success in life..May them be together and happily married and glued to each other
 forever n ever..😳
love them to death...love u soo much my sweet jaanus😳

PS:and well u'll be able to complete it tonight.and we'd better not post anymore her until the other 1 closes cz otherwise.....
😉
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
woww love;y homepage this thread will diff go fast i must say good work punnu .........n congrats everyone ght rocks
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Cool new siggies! Thanks for posting the NB2 pic here, the one which featured in the magazine.

Congratulations on the new thread.

Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
punnu one thign u ahve written bvery well on the main page na ...........really liked what u have written na ............
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
So we r officially in the new FC..yippieeeeeeee🥳

and i just finished watching kyunki 2day 3 times in a row(only KN/Bhumi parts obviously)and
wow all f them have done a wonderful job👏
it was such a beautifully done epi..im surprised that the kyunki creatives actually managed to do
 this much atleast..but anywa today they do deserve some credit(of course the magical acting f
GHt and reshmi created the whole magic😉)
aww...i was actually teary while watching..and dats not somethn dat happens so often in kyunki
 anymore..so overoll an awsome epi thanx to GHT n bhumi..👏⭐️
👏i realy love all KN/Karan-Bhumi
 n Nandini-Bhumi scenes
..they make a beautiful family😳and its perfectrealy hope bhumi and
 karan finds out wts wrong wth nandini and help her..
cz its obvious after watching 2day's epi dat she needs help..cz until today they ddnt show much
 insight from nandini's side.but today the way they portrayed the pain she s putting herself
thru cz it hurts herself more by hurting karan😭
.and they showed that today.so dat means
nandini is in a helpless situation just like last time..so she is completely helpless as usual cz she
 always puts othersbefore her..so karan's sweet nandini is still the same..and when karan finds
 it out he'll destroy the person who has given his darling innocent wife so much pain😳

my adorable ght thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

So we r officially in the new FC..yippieeeeeeee🥳

and i just finished watching kyunki 2day 3 times in a row(only KN/Bhumi parts obviously)and
wow all f them have done a wonderful job👏
it was such a beautifully done epi..im surprised that the kyunki creatives actually managed to do
 this much atleast..but anywa today they do deserve some credit(of course the magical acting f
GHt and reshmi created the whole magic😉)
aww...i was actually teary while watching..and dats not somethn dat happens so often in kyunki
 anymore..so overoll an awsome epi thanx to GHT n bhumi..👏⭐️
👏i realy love all KN/Karan-Bhumi
 n Nandini-Bhumi scenes
..they make a beautiful family😳and its perfectrealy hope bhumi and
 karan finds out wts wrong wth nandini and help her..
cz its obvious after watching 2day's epi dat she needs help..cz until today they ddnt show much
 insight from nandini's side.but today the way they portrayed the pain she s putting herself
thru cz it hurts herself more by hurting karan😭
.and they showed that today.so dat means
nandini is in a helpless situation just like last time..so she is completely helpless as usual cz she
 always puts othersbefore her..so karan's sweet nandini is still the same..and when karan finds
 it out he'll destroy the person who has given his darling innocent wife so much pain😳

aww di...agree with each and every word of yours...I must say ght and reshmi acted really well today😊and the scenes though sad but were a relief rather than watching all the others...u know what I mean😉
well I felt so too that nandini is in a helpless situation like the previous time😭😭 and I seriously hope that karan kills that person(whoever it is)so that we can see them happy again....😳