BV 22nd September Update

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
22nd sept update: anandi begs maasa to keep her in the house

the episode starts where anandi tells her parents that she wil go back to her sasuraal. her father says he knew his daughter is intelligent and that she would return back. Anandi kept on crying..

sumitra is crying quitely when bhairav comes there. he tells her that i know why you are sad but though i want to do something i cant. sometimes he wonder why he is such a coward. he fears what maasa would do if he went up against her. she is always proclaiming that she wil give up her life and i being her son wont do anything which will cause harm to her...his father on his death bed told him that baisa (his brother) is his mother's shadow. for him her words are like written in stone. he never thinks himself and hence is more prone to get tricked by others. hence the father told bhairav to look after maasa and if he(bhairav) wants his father's soul to be blessed then he wil never belittle his mother. sumitra says that i never thinks about it even in my dreams. its not like i dont understand your dilemma. its just that i when i see the way maasa treats anandi i get reminded of my younger days. how many nights i spent crying, so many times i hear things being said against my parents.i always thought that whether its a sin to being born to a poor family. maasa has told this today but i had known always that bahu's in this house is treated as sheeps which are tied to a place whenever needed. bhairav tells her not to dwell on the past and says that nothing remains the same, with time everything changes. sumitra says but her parents situation didnt change with time. even now they come here with gifts they cant afford but still gets to hear a lot of bad things instead. bhairav tells her that he never disrespected them and wil always continue doing so. bhairav wipes sumitra's tears and tells her to smile always as she looks good with a smile. sumitra says that you can wipe my tears but who will protect anandi from maasa's clutches. she (sumitra) feels strongly for anandi's parents as they remind her of her own. bhairav tells her not to worry, if god is with them then everything will fall back to as it was before and wil be fine. ( these two has a good understanding of each other. im glad anandi is blessed with such good saas and sasuru. if only their goodness could rub off a little to maasa😉)

next day morning jagya comes downstairs playing with a ball. maasa tells him to go outside and play. when jagya turns to go , in comes anandi with her parents. bhairav greets them but maasa stops him. she asked anandi's bapu why he brought anandi here. she had told him on phone not to bring her here as they dont need her.anandi's father folds his hands in front of maasa and requests her to keep anandi but maasa says what would i do keepin her here. you are asking for forgiveness but hav a look at your daughter who is making strange faces even now. she did such a terrible thing but still she isnt even sorry for it. anandi's bapu says that anandi is young. its upto the elders to forgive the mistakes of the young. i hav faith in my daughter that she wont do any more wrongs in the future. what ever you (maasa) wants to teach her she wil learn. a sarcastic maasa says that there is nothing for me to teach as she has come learnt everything. ( she is now pointing fingers at the upbringing of anandi i feel bad for the poor parents😕)

anandi mother now talks and tells that they hav taught their daughter how to respect elders and heed their advice.  maasa asks which are the values you hav put in your daughter. she is sure stealing isnt one of them. everyone is now surprised. baisa tells anandi's bapu that your daughter flee from here after taking money from the mandir. an accused anandi tells her father that though she borrowed the money she didnt steal them . she had told the bhagwaanji that she wil return it. anandi's bapu asked why she needed the money. anandi told that she wanted to buy the bus ticket. she had told her sasuraal people to take her to her parents but they never fulfills their promise. she was goin to tell her parents about the money as soon as she got home but when she saw her parents she forgot about it... bhagwathi now slaps anandi😭  ( i felt like she slapped me instead😭 ...this is all maasa's fault🤢)

maasa now says even after all this anandi hasnt accepted any fault of her's in this. you can take her with you cox we dont need chori's like her a distressed father again asks forgiveness for his daughter and falls at maasa's feet but dadisa tells him to leave with his daughter😭 as she doesnt want to belittle him cox he came to this house as a guest.

anandi's father turns to go....both the parents left leaving behind a crying anandi. after a while anandi too called to her mother and leaves crying. outside when she touched her mother bhagwathi throws away anandi's hand and tells her to think that now her mother is dead. she doesnt know which wrong she has done in the past to get a daughter like anandi who didnt leave them in a position to show their face to anyone... the parents leaves a heartbroken anandi who now runs back inside the house. seeing where his daughter went anandi's bapu stops his wife and goes after his daughter...

a crying anandi runs back in and falls near the chair of maasa and begs her to keep her in the house. she tells maasa of the words spoken by her mother outside. she says that though her parents are good she has given them a lot of reason to cry over her. she (anandi gets very hurt when her mother cries.

a crying anandi tells maasa that if she(maasa) wants she can hit her, keep her locked in a koatri or even deprive her of food but keep her in the house. otherwise her mother will never talk to her. she further vows to maasa that she will never run away from the house and will do as maasa wishes from now on....( the poor girl is going to make herself sick by crying so much.  this is really a touching scene. i think a person with a stone heart also will melt after hearing such a plea from a girl like anandi😭..i hope maasa forgives anandi tom night😊)

the episode ended in the crying anandi's face😊

preview: bhairav tells sumitra that in place of the sasuraal always the position of the girl's parents is low and he undertands what they will go through if they hav to listen to so many things for a wrong doing of their daughter's. he felt bad for what happened to anandi's parents 2day.

looks like maasa will toss anandi like a ball now. like the famous saying " the ball is in maasa's court now"... nothing good seems to loom in anandi's future now😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
saw the epi yet i read your wonderful update again and something choked back recalling anandi crying.something or the other was happening seing anadi pleading and crying so much above all when her mother slapped her:(((((((((((((((
preview mein they showing jaggus mom-dad discussing of what happened with their in laws was way too bad but then why int they say ANYthing?!!!they should have said something or the other atleast after seeing anandi in that tate pleading  to daadi saa  and she as  if a stone was somewhat enjoying with her stern smile seeing anandi!
gretttttt acting by the cast must say!!!!😳

Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. I don't know how maasa can be so cruel. THere are other ways to teach a lesson to a child. Poor Anandi
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Poor anandi...
I feel sooo sorry 4 her.

Why jaggu's dad didn't do anything?
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.... bechari anandi... how bad dadisaa will treat her... while seeing anandi crying even i had tears in my eyes... but tht cruel dadisaa.. i guess she dont have a heart
coolgals13 thumbnail
thanx for the update..poor anandi..how can be masa so ruthless??