"Because three words are not enough..."Please Read

Posted: 15 years ago

Girl: Do you really love me?
Boy: Of course I do.
Girl: I wanna hear you say it.
Boy: I don't have to.
Girl: Why not?
Boy: Because...
Girl: I just want to hear you say it in words.
Boy: I can't...
The girl started to cry softly and said:
Then you don't love me...
The two continued to walk in silence. They
reached the girls home.
Girl: Why?
Boy: Do you really want to know?
Girl: (hesitantly) Yes.
He hugged her gently, kissed the tip of her nose
and whispered in her ear,
"Because three words are not enough..."

???????????????????????????????????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwwww dats sweet! its tryin 2 say dat pyaar kehane ki cheez nahi masoos or samajne ki chez hai! bt i would love it if my love wuld cum to me and say "i love u" those 3 words everyday in the morin, so my day wuld be prefect! its jst feels special!
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww, dat's sweett.. !
lol thankkss
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

its nice but sach bolun toh though we knw its nt necessary to tell some1 everyday that u luvs the person but it feels nice wen some1 says it....i wud really luv if the person whon i'll luv says i luv it every morn every nyt..n every tym we meet..haha..i knw m crazyyy..😆...bt most imp it shud b frm heart ..bas kehne k liye obv NOT...

True those three words are not enough to shoe ur love, u can say I Love You but its not eanough to show to that person the hidden meaning behind it. Thats why it is said that Action Speaks Louder Than Words.... Though necessary to say it everyday in a relationship but sometimes its not really enough to describe ur love to him/her...
dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

for me those three words are like life. if he doesnt have the guts to say them, then according to me he doesnt even love me.  if he really just says those 3 words, thats enough for me as long as they come from his heart. may be not every day. but if he says that every morning and every time he calls me and stuff, they i think that will add accessories to my cake. lolz