Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I've read Walk to Remember, The Notebook, and True Believer by him. IMO, the theme's of his books are good, but the writing doesn't manage to bring me in like some other authors' does. Very simplistic and conventional.
bheegi thumbnail
My fav is The Notebook...beautifully written and wonderful story about true love
cherishlove thumbnail
All of his books are amazing. The best ones are Dear John, A walk to remember, the notebook, message in a bottle, and the choice
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I haven't read any yet... I'm looking forward to reading "The Notebook."  Usually I am not into the romantic novels that much but since I have read so much about the "The Notebook," I have to read it.

-Mahi

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
One of my favorite authors. I have read A Walk to Remember, The Choice, Message in a Bottle, The Guardian, and The Notebook. Looking forward to reading Dear John and I recently saw another book by him, titled The Lucky One. It sounded very interesting and somewhat reminded me of the movie Kismat Konnection. 😳Edited by fariha17 - 15 years ago
Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Just finished Walk to Remember, it was okay, i dunno why i couldnt feel for the characters...his writing is too simple...but aaah, nevertheless, it was a good read. Gonna read the notebook now...

Kiran

marvelous.malks thumbnail
I've read almost all her books, they are all amazing and beautiful.  Sad though.  If you want to read a well, happy book, check out The Rescue.