BV 25th september update

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
sorry for the delay in the update...since nibs is busy im wrting this on her behalf😛
25th september update:bhairav and maasa exchange heated words😊

the epi starts where jagya comes and requests anandi to fly a kite with him. anandi says she doesnt know how to. jagya teaches her and  they both flies the kite. sumitra watches this from afar and smiles..

everyone is doing pooja. maasa searches and asks where sugna is. just then sugna comes and says she was with a friend of hers. maasa admonishes her to stay at home during pooja. maasa shows everyone a wooden box with a lock and says she asked baisa to get it. maasa informs that the aarthi money will stay here instead of the thaali. she implies the money could get stolen again. anandi gets teary and runs aways crying. bhairav follows her.

anandi is crying in her room. she asks bhairav why maasa is accusing her of stealing when she didnt steal anything. bhairav says not to cry and that he believes her. he will talk to maasa about this. when anandi told about jagya's accusation bhairav takes anandi downstairs to confront jagya..

in the living room sumitra just finished the pooja and is giving aarthi to all. bhairav comes and calls for jagya. when he came bhairav asks him why he called anandi a theif. jagya said he simply told for no reason. bhairav tells him that if someone else told you(jagya) a thief like this then what would you feel. bhairav recalls an incident where jagya ate kheer which was left for bhagwaanji. so it seems jagya too has stolen. sugna who has also come there tells her brother to ask forgiveness from anandi. maasa who is watching all this scolds at sugna and says now you hav also got some colours from your mother. she asked sugna whether she saw any husband asking forgiveness from his wife before. maasa brings jagya close and sits him next to her. when sugna tries to intervene anandi stops her and says that she doesnt want any maafi from jagya because otherwise maasa will get angry with her more. maasa tells everyone to go back to their work.

anandi and sugna are walking in the corridor when jagya comes from behind. he juts forward his closed palm to sugna. when he opens it there is a gift for anandi (im sorry but i couldnt make out what it was) anandi says sometimes you scold at me and other times you are asking for forgiveness. she tells him to take the gift away. jagya tells her not to get angry and asks her to forgive him. finally anandi agrees and takes the gift. all become happy.

maasa, bhairav and baisa are in the living room. sumitra too is watching afar. maasa is scolding at bhairav and asks why he is giving a deaf ear to her instructions. it seems he has decided not to heed her advice. bhairav asks what wrong he has done. maasa says you are speaking on behalf of a girl who has tarnished our reputation infront of every town people. maasa tells bhairav to listen to him as still there is time to salvage everything (she is talking about anandi here) she further says that you will come to your senses only when the girl has taken flight. maasa says she is taking with experience. young ones will learn what ever you teach them so that we can mold them well. bhairav says he is not a child anymore. he too has experience as he is also a father of two children. based on his experience its not wise to be strict on a child. otherwise the girl will get suffocated like.... he gets stuck on this part...maasa asks him who is he talking about. sumitra motions him not to tell anything but he tells sumitra's name. sumitra runs away from the room. maasa asks him to repeat what he said. bhairav says he didnt tell anything wrong as its the truth. baisa gets angry at his brother for speaking like this infront of his mother and would hav almost hit him if maasa hasnt stopped him😕

sumitra and bhairav have a beautlful scene here. bhairav says to her that he took a long time to reveal the truth about her infront of maasa. she must hav thought that she got a coward husband. everyone knows how much you hav suffered after coming here. though he doesnt hav the courage to face up maasa she must hav known how much he loves her. sumitra stops him and says that she knows his feelings for her and also his majboori. sumitra says she doesnt hav any issues with him. had it not been for him then she wouldnt hav been able to bear all what she suffered. sumitra advices bhairav to go to his mother and asks maafi. bhairav asks why she is so good. he must hav done some good in the past life to get a wife like her. sumitra smiles lovingly and they both hug ( wow...i didnt know these two has so much romance in them😉😃) baisa is angry and telling maasa that bhiarav should be stopped. he should be told not to listen to his wife. just then bhairav enters.

bhiarav goes to maasa and requests him to forgive him. baisa intervenes and says after speaking ill of you mother (that also infront of her) now you are coming to say sorry. you hav come on the instruction of your wife. bhairav tells maasa that he wasnt able to bear watching anandi in pain. though she is a bahu we can bring her up like a daughter of ours. bhairav asks maasa to look at anandi like sugna. maasa says its difficult. bahus will remain as bahu's. this is a tradition we all follow. the bahu's will never accept the sasuraal as their own and their heart will always belong in their maika. bhairav asks whether this holds true for maasa too because if so he cant accept it as he has seen her worrying about every deail attached to this house. bhairav places both his hands in maasa's lap and asks her again to forgive him. he wasnt talking ill of her but was protecting anandi. he puts his foreheard in maasa's lap and says that if anyone can understand him better its his mother. an emotional maasa also lays a hand in his head and then rests her head too on top of bhairav. the episode ended there.

preview: maasa is standing at the door and when anandi tries to pass it she stops anandi and asks why she is fearing her(maasa)...maasa says that since you are so fond of dancing and singing ill show you today how the tv works. anandi gets happy.

somethings i observed in today's episode:
1) anandi is sidetracked today. we saw her for a short time . i hav noticed in the last episode too. mayb the girl portraying the character is busy with her exams or something.
2) they are trying to show a good side of maasa now as most of the audience has pegged her as a villain now😆
3) it was nice to see anandi playing and smiling with jagya. i wanted to see this for a long time now😛
4) jagya may not know this yet but he will be a good soul mate for anandi in the future. maybe he takes up after his father on this😉😳 i hope the creatives wont kill jagya's character😕

5) everyone was after forgiveness from one another😆😆

feel free to post your own views😛 the update may hav some mistakes as i didnt proof read this as i used to do b4..so like in 2days episode
forgive me
for any errors😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey thanks for the update... was eagerly waiting for the update..... today maasa will bring some smile in anandi's face atlast.....
Pasha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanxxx alot 4 the update
it as a good esp btw son & mother (esp. end)
-aditi- thumbnail
thankooos fo the great update😳 am reading it right away😛😃
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks
grt update
thank god maasa is changing
Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. It would be nice to see maasa change this time around
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dont have colors, but i was watching sbs, and i saw the interview, i thoought it was so cute!!!!!

so now im also a BV fan!!!!!!!!!1

nice update!!
poo_supi thumbnail
Thanks for the great update....