Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ ~ Harshad Chopda ~ ~ You are a Winner ~

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
WELCOME TO THE 32nd FC of HARSHAD CHOPDA

''You are a Winner''

Challenge and opportunity are motivating friends of a consistent winner.

When darkness falls upon your heart and soul

I'll be the light that shines for you

When you forget how beautiful you are

I'll be there to remind you

When you can't find your way, I'll find my way to you

When troubles come around, I will come to you

I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on

Be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

I'll be there to carry you, I'll be there

I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,

The one that will hold on to you,

When you feel that rain fallin' down

When there's nobody else around,

I'll be

And when you're there with no one there to hold

I'll be the arms that reach for you

And when you feel your faith is running low

I'll be there to believe in you

When all you find are lies I'll be the truth you need

When you need someone to run to, you can run to me

I'll be

I'll be the sun, when your hearts filled with rain

I'll be the one, to chase the rain away

I'll be

By -Reba Mclntire

Edited by delo - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail

Hi Harshad..

I take this opportunity today to again wish you life's best, To tell you that no matter what..I am always there with you. If you are low or when things are not going right, remember that there is someone silently praying for you and wishing the very best for you always and forever.

Life sometimes brings us on a threshold where we are left clueless. Things don't work the way we want them to..But then this is what life is all about'But I know that you are somebody who will not let such trivial issues affect you. You are someone who has always risen to greater heights after a bad experience'And this one is no different..This is just another beginning of a new day...

There is no doubt that we will miss our Prem, The Prem who has touched the lives of all of us here in some way or the other.. Its so hard to imagine him go and just let him go..This is one character who has brought us all closer and someone who taught us the meaning of pure love. Prem is immortal, and he will continue living in our hearts forever.

Harshad, knowing you since the last 2 years has made me realize how you motivate us each day.  You taught us the importance of hard work, faith in God, being kind and humble and giving your heart and soul to something that you love the most. You are someone who don't let petty issues deter you and take you away from your goals..You are a fighter, a go getter and thus always emerge a winner..

I have seen all the hard time you went through in these part 2 years with little or no support'But that never deterred you from rising up. You have accepted all the challenges that came in your way. There have been times when many just wanted to put you down, make things complicated for you, But you never gave up.. There were times when you were clueless as to what your next move should be. I have seen you struggle and I always knew that you had it in you to emerge a winner. And what a victory it has been.

Your hard work, passion, sincerity has earned you the love and admiration of millions around the globe. Today there is not a single hand that rises to pray for you, but thousands of well wishers who pray for you, your health and your success'Pray that may God give you the strength to deal with everything and may you always emerge a WINNER..

Best wishes and luck

Delo

Harshad,  whenever I think of you I see a person very sweet, humble, intelligent, whose eyes are dreaming to acheive big in life, whose smiles brings joy to many hearts, whose soul is as pure as a new born child...

We know you have come a long way, you have seen the good, the bad and the worst too.. But you stayed strong..and as it is said.. "A gem cannot shine without friction... nor a man perfected without trials"..... You are a man of principles and dignity.. And the most successful and intelligent is the man who knows himself.... and you very well know what you are and what you can be... so never quit dreaming coz one day it will definitely come to being....

Problems are the challenges that makes us stronger as we pass through them... Just remember there will be crossroads... there will be man more obstacles in life... But you will have to believe in yourself and your strength...because that is something that will never change..so..

"Never stop building bridges that leads to promising tommorows..

And never stop trying and give into sorrows"

Just rememeber...

''When you feel you cant go on

we all will always be here to help you along...

Forever you will have us..forever we will stay

Our devotion is endless,In dark we all will light your way...

You are never alone ..we and our prayers are always with you...Next time when you see the sky..just imagine each star to be a prayer said by one of your fan...You will know how much we care about you...

And we all know that you have got it in you....a WINNER you were born and you are bound to succeed in anything you want...

Harshad you are unique and one of a kind person made by god.....your presence is a present for the world...you have touched ,inspired and changed our lives in many ways...You are already a winner for us...the winner of our hearts ..our respect...our prayers...our love...

Last but no the least just wanna say you...

''GOD'S love for you is deeper than your pain...

his support is greater than your problems...

You are never alone in life...

His divine blessings are always with you..

So keep smiling...and never ever change in your life....becoz we love and respect  you for what you are ....I know you will fight  all the challenges strongly..and dont forget someone somewhere is praying for your wellbeing always...

God bless you...

Lots of love and respect

Yasmin..

Prem: the Character; HC the Actor and then HC the person that is the order I initially to know these three with. With due regard to excellence and brilliance in all three, I would now rate it in the reverse order and HC the human being would come foremost.

For me the things that actually turned me into a fan from a non-fan were slightly different from the normal kind of fan. It was your innate goodness, your simplicity as a human being, your determination and your hardwork, the way u pursued your dreams & turned them into a reality, they way you faced every challenge that came your way with courage and graciousness, the sincerity and honesty that shined through your portrayal of the character Prem, your never giving up attitude and the way you never allowed any amount of success change your basic essence and morals as a human being.

You gave a part of yourself to your work, your character and your fans. You did full justice to the character and took it to a level where no one would ever have. You immortalized a character and touched the chords of millions of people with your sincerity and your talent as a wonderful actor is beyond words. We are very proud of you!

A bit of you and your simplicity is somehow reflected in your fans too especially everyone at the FC. Just the news that you might not be The Prem anymore broke our hearts and just killed the show and Premeer for us. We were shattered to say the least.

But what is extremely amazing is, how everyone came out stronger and even more positive out of this. Our faith and belief in the Almighty and in the power of prayers and hardwork was strengthened. Your whole journey and the way you rose above each challenge is awe-inspiring and it made us realize how we need to be even stronger and support you more than ever. The immense support you garnered from hundreds of people around the world was really heartening!

The realization that there is hidden good in every decision the Almighty makes for us. Whatever you are destined to achieve, you shall achieve that when and how its meant to be, no matter how much anyone else tries to hinder it. InshAllah there are many more oppurtunities out there awaiting you we are sure of that and that just makes us a lot more positive and determined not to be bogged down by this.

With success come many friends and supporters. But you get to know the true supporters when you are down. They are the ones who make sure you dont stay down.And the ups and downs are a part of the whole thing. Thats how it works 

Every time in life when we go down its time to realize this is just an indication we are goin to rise very soon. Every darkness indicates there is light ahead. Every tear indicates a smile that is to follow. Every negative has a positive to follow. Gloominess makes way for Happiness. Failure makes way for Success. Dejection makes way for Acceptance. ..Andhere kay baat hi ujala hota hai...

But there is always that ray of light shining out there and we need to hang on it.
You have so many people supporting you and saying a silent prayer for you and with fans like Daisy, Yoj and everyone at the FC who were there for you through all kinds of situations. Ofcourse your parent's blessings too na..

Keep Shining!
Sitaro say agey Jahaan aur bhi hain...

Lots of Best Wishes and Prayers
Zainab

Hi Harshad..

A couple of weeks ago you sent us a message that the person we actually like is not you, but the characters you play...As humble as that message was, it did make me think hard and deep about who I really like and admire...Yes Prem is the reason why I took notice of Harshad the actor... I believe in keeping the real and reel separate and can never relate to being a fan of a real person(actor) as I hardly know anything about him/her...But the sincerity with which you came through Prem, struck me along the way and I started admiring Harshad the actor...

Then I started tapping into the FC...albeit very reluctantly in the beginning....I came and read your messages, your interviews and got to know more of you...Now I can say very emphatically that I admire the person, the actor  that is behind my The Prem...So Harshad, never be under the wrong impression that people admire the chracters that you play and not you...Haha, you will just see how a few of us are going to haunt you and stalk you for the rest of your life and then you will get rid of that misconception.....

Ok I admit the last couple of weeks have been pretty hard for us here in the FC and so to me personally...But hey this is just a passing phase....The point is we are all together in this...I have personally been through some tough situations very early in my life and even now life is not all about tip toeing through the tulips...You are lucky and fortunate to have all these thousands if not lakhs and millions, of people who are standing by you and cheering you and fighting for you...All this is priceless and you have earned it Harshad...

Even if Prem never comes back, we are going to cheer for you and support you through this phase and see you come out smiling and shining...Of course we haven't yet lost our hopes about The Prem though...I heard Mihir Virani came back and if he can so can Prem Juneja who is the hero of the heroes...We are sending mails and petetions and what not...The whole public is going berserk and here I am going more emotional seeing the support you have...And trust me most of them like you, not Prem....that's why they want you...

What am I blabbering...I know its silly of me to even try and sending messages...I am just not made for doing such things...I am more of a silent supporter, but unfortunately eventhough silence is a language and has words, it cannot be transmitted through internet..bad joke, but am sure you got the point...

I know you have full confidence in yourself, and with your humility and sincerity you WILL get through this phase...You have done it once and will do it again...and we are a witness to it...we will see you brightening our TV screens very soon again...in many different avtars....And our biggest dream to see you on the Big screen as the main lead....Its all happening.....We will be with you Harsh!!!!

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on us, for sure
For good times and bad times
we'll  be on your side forever more

~~Raksha~~
delo thumbnail

Hey Rockstar

That is what you will always be for us Harshad.  I have been meaning to write this message for long in the FC, but somehow was not able to bring myself to it - Just didnt know what to write so for now am going to let the thoughts flow as they come.

There is a reason for everything. Perhaps at the moment that an event occurs, we have neither the insight nor the foresight to comprehend the reason, but with time and patience, it comes to light. When this event is happenning to us, we think why him, or why me. but little do we know that these events are those tiny obstables that god places before us to make us become better. Hope you are not hard on yourself Harshad. Is not on purpose that life was meant to be harsh on us. Always remember that life is not it makes of us, but it is what we make of it.

After darkness follows light .... and bellief is the only thing we have in this world to be alive and it is this belief with which we tell you that you are survivor and the best thing to have happenned to our lives.

Things Change, People Change, Weather Changes but one thing will not change and that will be our love and support for you.

The best thing you can do for the others is to make them smiles. Thank you for the smiles. As you begin/carry on with your innings, here wishing that the stars of the sky fall your way as you walk through the carpet of life.

Always remember that we love you for the person that you are, and not because of the characters you play. We love you because you are you - true, genuine, simple and honest and if you ever make a mistake, always remember that for us to err is human and to forgive divine.

Take Care Champ and go kiss the world. Never let the fear of striking out , keep you from playing the game.

Thank you for touching my life... I can't describe it with words.

Best Wishes

Misty

Dear Harshad,

I don't know what to say.  I have seen how hard the past two weeks have been for the FC, but can't even imagine what you must be going through right now.  Its natural for a person to feel lost and confused at such times.  There are times in life when the people around us, whether they intend to or not, drag us down, make us feel inept, for reasons beyond our grasp.  In such circumstances, as hard as it is, the best thing you can do for yourself is hold on to your self-worth and self-confidence with every fiber of your being. 

For the past ten days or so, we have seen one article after another with false statements and allegations against you.  Through it all, you have maintained your quiet dignity - as always.  Despite all the harsh comments, you've taken everything in your stride.  Undoubtedly it can't be easy, but you've always remained strong in the face of such issues. 

We just want you to know how proud we are of you.  We respect you so much more now, than we ever thought possible.  We admire you for your ability to remain grounded and true to yourself.  You have this incredible ability to face the bad, and pull through it; to get back up, even stronger than before, every time you're knocked down.  We have no doubt, that you will do the same this time as well.

You're strong, hardworking, dedicated, sincere, and above all, and exemplary person.  We believe in your ability and know that you will rise far above this.  You've perfected your craft and are extremely competent, but more than that, you are a good person, and so you will see good things come your way. 

Don't ever let your self-confidence waver.  Stay strong, don't lose heart.  They say everything happens for a reason, aur vaise bhi, jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai.  I am sure that something positive will come from this for you.  You have yet to go very far, climb higher on the ladder of success.  Please remember one thing: no matter what happens, or what anyone says, we are with you, and we always will be. 

I have to add this bit: 
 Daisy relayed your message to us just now, while I was writing this, and I can't begin to tell you how overwhelmed I am.  Despite everything that you're going through right now, you are concerned for your fans.  Its unreal, and we are all very touched by your gesture - words can not express our gratitude.  You have always held your fans in such high regard.  We appreciate your love more than you will ever know.  Indeed Harshad, we are your support system, and will stand by you always, no matter what.  Rest assured we are always here for you.  It is a relief to know that you are doing well and are able to cope.

Wishing you all the best as you begin a new chapter in your life.  We know that you will go far, and achieve your every dream.  We will be there with you every step of the way.  Keep Smiling, Always.

God BlessYou,

Love,
~Payal~

Hi Harshad,

I really suck at giving messages, and playing with words..so as I sit down and let my thoughts flow, bare wid me... still in the process of discovering life, frankly speaking I havent gone thru much to be able to relate to what it is like  to be in the time of crisis but the little that I know of it, I have always believed that the winner within us shines through when we learn it the hard way...and dats why your journey as a star has been one inspirational story for me;a part of you that I hav always looked up to whenever even that iota of what is called a "doubt" regarding me and my capabilities starts creeping in(sth tht happens realli often); you were a winner from day one-the moment u decided to give up engineering for ur acting aspirations.....it takes a winner to defy logic and stand up for what he believes in no matter what the risk factor is and u did dat..!!..the rest they say is history...u conqured and how?!

From Karan to Ali to Akshat  to Prem Juneja..u were a winner all the way..not just coz of the roles u played and the perfection with which u executed them bt for the way u held urself through and through; for that killer belief in your self, and in HIS benevolence and generosity.; for the faith you exercise in us fans and the way you consoled us in this trying time; for your humility and modesty; for being who YOU are...only a Victor could have lived all that you lived...

So here as you bid adieu to Prem, let me tell you that Prem was just one character and there would be many more to come..I wouldnt lie and say that I was ever so causal about witnessing Mr THE Prem take his final bow ...casual?eerr ehh..infact thats like the biggest understatement in the world....hehe make it rather '"devastated"..but I hav snapped out of it now and accepted the dark fact...that come a few days from now  Prem wont be around but only to see you strike back with a bang if not as Prem then as some other character...in a bigger better show..and we will wait for that ...meanwhile it goes unsaid that whilst you disembark and den embark again, we will be there no matter what...

I know and I am sure that there is no looking bak..not wid you..not wid us...we will go on...you will continue conquering and we will keep partying and rejoicing
You shall rise Harshad..no?..You hav already risen and will continue rising...

All the best.Have a great day today and everyday
God Bless

Sidrah

Life can?t always be smooth and full of joy as one wishes for it to be. We know that the past few weeks must have been really difficult for you but we have full faith that you will emerge as a winner from this situation. You have come across even bigger obstacles in your career before and have faced them with a lot of courage and maturity and we know that this time too, you will overcome all the hurdles in your path because you are a true winner.

You are a gem of a person and God is always there with people like you who are so honest, and so truthful. It is your portrayal of a particular character that brings life into it and there will be many more bigger and better characters coming your way and we are confident that you will do full justice to them too.

You are a brilliant and versatile actor and this is just beginning, you will achieve a lot more in the future,because that is what you truly deserve.There are thousands of people out there who believe in you, who support you and are constantly praying to God for your happiness and success and we are a few among those.

May God bless you,

Mehndi.

Hi Harshad,

First of all, thanks for your message. Each one of them mean a lot to us fans. It truly represents a lot to us that you took time to write a message even in this time of problem. I am so overwhelmed and can only say that you are an extraordinary person who I really respect a lot.

After I first saw you in Kis Desh I learnt more about your career and I understood one thing: you are a true winner. You have faced a lot of ups and downs in your career and you have faced each problem courageously and came out of it sucessfully. Your sincerity, kindness, courage, maturity and determination know no bounds and I believe that whatever happens next, you will again come out as a winner.

I won't deny it... Prem's departure affects me a lot. Prem is a character who touched my heart and is one who I will never forget. And he is the character through which I came to know you. But we have to go on and I know that you will come back with even more determination and courage and your next role will make you get even more appreciation and love. After all your acting is brilliant๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I also wanted to say that all your fans are there at your side. You told us in your message not to break down so I won't. We will all be very courageous like you. Just know that somewhere in this world, at an FC on India Forums, there are many people who are praying for you and who are and will remain forever your true fans๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You are always a winner,
Keep smiling
Bhavna

Dear Harsh Bhayya...

You hav been my inspiration ever since I hav started knowing you as a human being...polite innocent caring...I dont know when how and why...But every time i get to know more abt you my respect and love for you has always taken a steap ahead...The way you have come along in your career and life, the way you hav faced and got out through problems in your life...all of them make me feel proud...and today I proudly tell anyone in this world...that I am a fan of Harshad Chopda...

My mom always stopped me from helping a baby to get up when he/she fall down and get hurt...coz she says thats how they learn how not to fall down next time..Life teaches us the best things in life when we fall down and i think even you hav learned a lot from ur hard times...

But bhayya...hard times are not permanent..They only try to teach us by hurting us...and later give us the happiest moments in life...I know tht you must be knowing abt hard times better than me in life...as you hav gone thru many incidents in life...but then bhaiyya...this is only to remind you that hard times are reminders themselves...making us realise that life has to go on with hard times...and not hapiness alone....because...at every stage we human beings learn something...and we stay students to this world till death.....

As an actor today you stand at a great height and u'll reach greater heights soon..Success always keeps following hard work and loyalty...You have always been true and loyal to ur roles and urself..and it definetly be paid off in terms of Happiness and blessings....

As a fan all I wanna say is that...U R ALWAYS there in our hearts...We all love you a lot for wat yu are as a person today...And we'll always be there to cheer you, help you,love you, hold you, console you and share with you in watever you achieve in life...So bhaiyya you are already a great winner in life and career..and u'll bcum a bigger in life sooon...

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS WITH GOOD HEALTH, WEALTH, HAPPINESS and FAME!!!

Keep smiling and enjoy life in every way...

LUV NANDINI

delo thumbnail

SPECIAL MESSAGES FROM HARSHAD 

This message goes out to all the FC memebers who are disheartened with the news of their Prem going away

The Message Dated :- 27.09.2008

''Please give my message to all my fansโ€ฆ

Say them that everything happens for a reason..

There might be something nice hidden in this too..You never knowโ€ฆ

And You guys are my strength and supportโ€ฆ

I can't see u guys crying like this and I can't see you shatteredโ€ฆ

This is a phase and it will go awayโ€ฆ

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys have showered on me since the past few daysโ€ฆ

Its overwhelmingโ€ฆ

Had it not been for you guysโ€ฆI would not have been hereโ€ฆ.

You are the ones who help me to carry on, and please do not be disheartened as you are the ones who have to stand by me''

And together we will come out of it''

Hello friends...Harshad has send this message for all of us as a token of love and appreciation and has said that each and every message here means a lot to him..

He was too overwhelmed and thus wants to thank everyone...

HERE GOES THE MESSAGE (Dated:- 18.08.08)๐Ÿ˜†

I am what I am, but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am.

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around.

There is nothing special , different or extraordinary

about me.

What makes me special, what makes me different ,what

makes me what I am, is your thinking.

You think I am cute I become cute , you think I am hot I

become hot ,irrespective of whether I am or not.

So its not what I actually am which makes me , its what

you guys think I am which makes me.

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me , who think the way you think , who

believe in me the way you guys believe..

Thank you for the belief..Thank you for making me what

I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying..

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me,

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile,

Take good care,

God bless,

HARSHAD.

thanks4.gif

SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM HARSHAD ๐Ÿ˜›

Heylloo Gurls and Only Gurls..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

I have a Very Special message by Harsh...the Man himself for all U FC members..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now without boring u all more will proceed to the truth now..๐Ÿ˜†

thanksfortheadd58.gif

Here is the message..(Dated:-1st June 2008)

"I Still remember the days when I used to think I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started..

I went through ups and downs and was off air also..

They say Out of sight is Out of Mind...

But U guys kept me alive and didn't let me die..

I don't know what  exactly to say and what the connection is but you guys have always been kind to me..

Just want to say thank you very much.."

w.gif  w.gif

This shows how much he loves and cares about his fans..He is a great person and I feel so proud and privilege to be his fan..

Just wanna let him know we'll be there for him always..

In good times and bad times (hoping he doesnt have bad times ever in his life)..

We'll always lovee you and support u whenever u need us or even if u don't need us..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

thanks2xi7.gif

delo thumbnail

QUESTIONS BY RAKSHA

ANSWERED BY ME

1.How exactly did you get the idea of creating an FC for Harshad..

Well we were active on the LRL forums when the show startedโ€ฆWe had no idea about these Fan Club'sโ€ฆOne day Yoj made a new FC of Harsh in August 2007 and posted the link on the LRL forumsโ€ฆWhen we visited the FCโ€ฆThe moderators closed it saying that Harshad FC already existedโ€ฆWe got the link of the FC that was made in 2006 where members had just come and said hi but never discussed anythingโ€ฆSo that FC was inactive for 1 yearโ€ฆWe activated it..But still didn't get many members thereโ€ฆThe first page was very plain and we could not also edit it..We felt restricted thereโ€ฆso we requested the moderators to close that FC when it was on page 60 or so , and allow us to make a new oneโ€ฆSo that was itโ€ฆwe took permission from the person who had made the first FCโ€ฆAnd then we were finally allowed to open one during August 2007..

2. What was Harshad's role during the first FC...does he know about its existence???

Ya Harshad knows about the existence of his FC's since day oneโ€ฆI mean since the day I started itโ€ฆWe did tell him and he was very eager to see itโ€ฆHe always thought that no body liked him, he has no fans and no one appreciates his work in LRLโ€ฆ.We told him what the truth was and how we were looking forward to get in touch with him atleast onceโ€ฆThe other LRL stars used to interact a lot via sms's and emails and messages on the forumsโ€ฆBut Harsh never didโ€ฆHe once gave out his email id on the Indiatimes chat but never checked it cause he thought that no one wud mail him..โ€ฆSo that id expireโ€ฆ.

His role in the first FC was that he read each and every page of that FC, leaving us highly embarrassedโ€ฆ.

3.What was the happiest moment so far ( we know more to come though)

Hmm happiest moment for the FC??? If yes, then every moment has been happyโ€ฆCause he has never missed a single FCโ€ฆThe best part is that he reads every line on the first page and then never forgets to comment tooโ€ฆYa one of the best moment can also be the time where he gave a written message twice for the FCโ€ฆ

4.What was the lowest???

When the FC was inactive during January-March in the beginning of this yearโ€ฆI dunno why but all the members just leftโ€ฆYoj too had quit for some timeโ€ฆI thought that , that was the end of itโ€ฆWe didn't know what to talk..what to do..since we hardly had any membersโ€ฆ.Harsh had quit LRL then and was going through a lean patch professionally tooโ€ฆI guess it took us more than 2 months to finish a FC at that time..

5.What's the role of Harshad in the current FCs??

His role is to visit it frequently..sometimes 2-3 timesโ€ฆremember the number of pages we had finished last and the theme and then comment..

6. Can you please give an insight into the old members of the FC, who have been its support system ever since Harshad's Ali days..?

As u knowโ€ฆ.Yoj..Swatiโ€ฆVaishu were always thereโ€ฆ

We then had 2 guys Mannu and Nishantโ€ฆMannu has quit IF, Nishant no longer visits the FC I guessโ€ฆMaybe he is busy with his studiesโ€ฆMannu used to upload videos and pictures for usโ€ฆNishant's work was to basically pull our legs and Harshad's tooโ€ฆ

We had 2 Arjun Bijlani fans, Dia and Raniโ€ฆwho used to visit our FC and just liked being hereโ€ฆWe never had ardent fans of Harsh on our FC actually apart from we fourโ€ฆ

Ya we had Gauri who was a fan too..โ€ฆ.Gauri was like one of the biggest fan of Ali /Harsh, but never very active hereโ€ฆโ€ฆAnu was there too but she again was never an active memberโ€ฆOthers like I said used to come here and post, they liked Ali but were not his biggest of  fansโ€ฆ

Kiran Diโ€ฆSubhaโ€ฆKanakโ€ฆDia..Ashiโ€ฆRakshitaโ€ฆSarika

And how can I forget Vanduโ€ฆwho is always there for me whenever I need herโ€ฆ

6. Can you please give an insight into the current active members ??

Aww the new membersโ€ฆwhat do I sayโ€ฆI would like to say that the FC has never witnessed such a phase beforeโ€ฆHad it not been for the new membersโ€ฆthis FC would have been historyโ€ฆAfterall what can 2 members do with a FC..โ€ฆ

Sabse pehle a hugeee hug to Sarah..Mehndi..Zuman who came to our FC as new members when Prem hit the screenโ€ฆand they really gave a boost to our FCโ€ฆI mean had it not been for themโ€ฆThe FC would have been shut downโ€ฆSeriously thanks to them for sticking around with us since March 2008..It was all because of them that we won 2 major contests too..

Then a hugee hug to all our new and active membersโ€ฆ.(If I can add sane and mature too)โ€ฆ.Wasima, Priya, Bhavna, Chotu Priya, Raksha, Payal, Zainab, Misty, Sidra, Nandini, Atop, Yasmin, Neha, Alina , Reva, Mona, Rohini, Avneet, Sara, Nina, Now Amy and I hope I didn't miss any namesโ€ฆ

Every member here has contributed in some way or the otherโ€ฆBe it posting pictures videosโ€ฆsiggiesโ€ฆavi'sโ€ฆanalysisโ€ฆ

We have such talented members on board

Nandiniโ€ฆU just have to ask her for a videoโ€ฆShe never says ''no''โ€ฆ.Makes sure that we see every video on air on Harshโ€ฆI guess if I have all the videos of Harsh in SBS, SPA โ€ฆits all because of Nansโ€ฆAnd ya the DL links of the episodesโ€ฆI know some people who dont even read ur PM's when we make requestsโ€ฆBut Nandini is someone who has always been there for usโ€ฆ.A hug to u Nans

Sarahโ€ฆOur most cutest memberโ€ฆTakes the pain to post amazing pictures of Harshad for us from the episodesโ€ฆ.And how can I forget her amazing VM'sโ€ฆ.I can never forget the ones she made during Harshad's b'dayโ€ฆHe too loveddd themโ€ฆ.And I have also not come across such a sincere and an ardent fan of Harsh like Sarahโ€ฆThe things she does for him is unbeleivable and each time she surprises me with her immense love and support for Harshโ€ฆSarah I loveee uโ€ฆ

Mehndiโ€ฆ.What do I say about this small wonder we haveโ€ฆJust 16 and a store house of talentโ€ฆI think I have 200 siggies and avi's all made by Mehndiโ€ฆand our last 15-16 FC's have been having siggies made by her all the timeโ€ฆMehndi I know I cant say thanks but u deserve a hugโ€ฆ.Ya your videos avi's too deserve a special mentionโ€ฆAnd Mehndi too is someone who will neve say a NOโ€ฆJust request anything and she comes up with a creation within a few hoursโ€ฆYou are missed Mehndiโ€ฆBut then studies come first..

Saraโ€ฆ.My bestest buddy who is the most sensible person out hereโ€ฆWill not just say anything just for the sake of sayingโ€ฆShe is very honest and will downright say if she does not like anythingโ€ฆThough I too have not interacted with u much personallyโ€ฆI find a friend in you with whom I could discuss so muchโ€ฆAnd all our discussion we had on the FC initially was outstanding and fun..Right from the ''Prem planets'' to the ''Prem uncle'' discussions, and teasing Mehndiโ€ฆI cant tell u how much I miss uโ€ฆ.Please come back soonโ€ฆ

Sidraโ€ฆI know we didn't quite instantly gel with each other when u came into this FC initiallyโ€ฆI guess there was some kind of reservationโ€ฆ.I dunno what the reason wasโ€ฆMaybe we old members knew each other and were discussing stuff and u felt left outโ€ฆ.But chalo u again came here as an active memberโ€ฆ.U became comfortable here and now I guess the FC is dull without uโ€ฆOnly u can make the weirdest of observations and make us just sit and thinkโ€ฆHahahahaโ€ฆthanks for spreading so much cheer and joy here..

Zainab..Aww did I tell how much I love uโ€ฆI didn't even know u personally when I met u for the first time on the forumsโ€ฆand the way u showered love on me and Yoj was sooo overwhelmingโ€ฆI remember telling someone that you are the most sober and the sweetest person I have ever metโ€ฆThere was this instant connection and I am so glad to have u hereโ€ฆAs everyone saysโ€ฆYou are the sweetest person I have met and also the best human beingโ€ฆ Love u..

Rakshaโ€ฆI still remember ur first PM to me where u didn't know anything about Harsh and wanted to know about his shows and allโ€ฆI dunno but I can see that level of maturity when I read your messagesโ€ฆThough you can sometimes be extremely funny..Love reading your messages and u guys never miss out a single message and make it a point to reply to everythingโ€ฆAm so happy to have u here in our Harsh familyโ€ฆOur VIP member and our only ''IF Veteran Mmeber'' *proud face*And did I tell you how special you make me feelโ€ฆAgain an outstanding friend with a heart of gold..

Payalโ€ฆAgain my most favourite memberโ€ฆThough I have never interacted with anyone of you personally other than on this FCโ€ฆI feel that I know u guys since a long timeโ€ฆU have always been there to support usโ€ฆwrite the best of messages for our FC and for Harshโ€ฆthe most heart touching messagesโ€ฆ.Amazing analysis and always being there inspite of such a tight schedule..U leave me stunned each time with your messagesโ€ฆIts so nice to see the way you write for Harsh even without knowing him personallyโ€ฆI cant explain how fortunate we are to have u hereโ€ฆI always look forward to see your messages here..and hope u always continue to be a part of this FC

Mistyyyโ€ฆ.Love ur nameโ€ฆHahahaโ€ฆUr analysis have always been superbโ€ฆThough I know I haven't got the chance to comment muchโ€ฆBut yes I always read themโ€ฆU again are a fantastic writer and it amazes me to see how talented u guys are and how beautifully u all pen your thoughts down..Only If I knew that artโ€ฆAnd ya ur live updates on the showโ€ฆHope to see more of you Misty

Yasminโ€ฆAwww I think I should say u a sorry sabse pehleโ€ฆI never knew that you are actually a doctor , so  that makes you older than meโ€ฆI am so sorry if I ever spoke to u in a manner which was inappropriate or bossyโ€ฆI never intented to do thatโ€ฆI also thought of sending u a PM and say sorry to uโ€ฆBut now I get this opportunityโ€ฆI hope u will forgive meโ€ฆAnd yaaaa ur amazing creationsโ€ฆNow our FC is incomplete without themโ€ฆLove u loadssss yaar..and sorry once againโ€ฆ

Priya, Bhavna, Ninaโ€ฆI think you guys log in at a time when our FC is at its dullest phase during the day time and u always make it a point to keep it active with your discussionsโ€ฆHas it not been for u 3โ€ฆThe FC wud have really been soona soona during the day timeโ€ฆThankss yaaro

Atopโ€ฆUr messages always bring a smile on my faceโ€ฆUr so good with words that sometimes I go speechlessโ€ฆI dunno how to reply back to uโ€ฆThankss for being a part of our FC

Wasimaโ€ฆMiss insaneโ€ฆheheehehheโ€ฆ.I love her ..''Prem is mineโ€ฆHe is my hubby'' messagesโ€ฆLolzzzzโ€ฆ.How we were missing here and now that she is backโ€ฆshe again goesโ€ฆ''he is my hubby''โ€ฆWasima I thought that you found someone else this timeโ€ฆGlad that u still stuck by Premโ€ฆHahahahahahha

And a thanks and hug to all our other members who have been so vital for the functioning of our FCโ€ฆ.Had it not been for u guys.. The FC wud not have been the sameโ€ฆ

I am sooo SORRY if I missed any memberโ€ฆ

7.What was the silliest discussion that happened??

Gosh that's toughโ€ฆCause we always had so many silly discussionsโ€ฆ.I guess when Swati was around last yearโ€ฆshe used to post such hilarious messages and captions naโ€ฆThat one couldn't help but ROFLโ€ฆAnd the best or the worst part was that Harsh read itโ€ฆI will post some here..U guys will go insaneโ€ฆHehehehehโ€ฆThat's how Harsh knows about Swati and her humour

8.Any special mention of a particular event which brought the members more closer to each other??

When Harsh quit ADโ€ฆ.I guess u did read Zainab's message as to how overwhelming support he got on the forumsโ€ฆOn the FC tooโ€ฆthough the messages were few...The FC was brimming with support for himโ€ฆThen when we went through a lean phaseโ€ฆwe never lost faith in himโ€ฆAnd all those terrible articles published against him during that timeโ€ฆ

And how can I forget this recent article by Lalwani which brought us closer to such a level that now I guess these journalists will think twice before saying anythingโ€ฆShows the power of fans..

9.Anything embarrassing that you wished Harshad didn't see or read about??

Manyyyโ€ฆThe captions we had on his pictures (Though he saw that many times)โ€ฆThe bekhandes discssuions  members have these daysโ€ฆon the anda scene and the bizarre observations made and the pictures posted (Read:-The ''egg'' scene..''Water'' scene) and many moreโ€ฆSomething which just makes me hide my face to save myself from embarrasment..

10. What was the most trying moment???

To make a new FC each timeโ€ฆselect a theme and live up to the expectations of everyone here..Though I thoroughly enjoy what I doโ€ฆSo its not actually a trying momentโ€ฆBut sometimes I get nervous when I don't have anything in mind

And ya last year it was to keep the FC alive when no one was around..

11. What was the most hillarious moment??

There have been many hilarious momentsโ€ฆOnce we had a ''caption contest'' and we could not help but just laugh and laughโ€ฆSome captions were too funnyโ€ฆHahahaโ€ฆAnd then when the entire ''night gang'' or the ''mad gang'' meetsโ€ฆThe FC turns into a laughter zone where things really go out of handโ€ฆI still remember that day when Payal just ran away from here and I had to go and hide my faceโ€ฆHahaha

12. Which is the fastest FC??

We finished one FC in 4 days flatโ€ฆ.Thanks to Sarah for thatโ€ฆHeheheheโ€ฆSorry don't exactly remember the FC numberโ€ฆIt was after Prem hit the screen and u guys weren't hereโ€ฆMaybe 12th or 13thโ€ฆNot very sureโ€ฆWe had finished one FC in 5 days tooโ€ฆAgain thanks to Sarah for that.

And how can I forget FC # 26, IF had a new format thenโ€ฆ1500 posts per FC and we finished that in 4 days which was a super recordโ€ฆI still maintain that, that was one of our bestest Fan Club'sโ€ฆIt was a laughter riot..

13. Did Harshad participate in any discussion ever??

No neverโ€ฆHe has just been a silent spectator cause he likes it that wayโ€ฆYa but he did read messages where he saw his fans mentioning about the roles they wud like to see him inโ€ฆ

14.Are the members asking for it??

Hmm didn't get any requests as suchโ€ฆBut I guess you guys do want to see him hereโ€ฆ.

15. What kind of discussions usually happen there??

Sometimes ''bekhande''โ€ฆsometimes hilariousโ€ฆsometimes we are too seriousโ€ฆand write things which make lots of senseโ€ฆwe don't like one linersโ€ฆwe don't like Hi's and Bye'sโ€ฆand don't spam the placeโ€ฆ.Sometimes if the girls go beserk then its tough to handle themโ€ฆsometimes they get so serious that we need to pep them upโ€ฆBut I can proudly say that Harsh FC is the only place where actually people discuss things rather than finding ways of filling the pagesโ€ฆwith a Don around how is that possibleโ€ฆHahahahaโ€ฆ

16.One last question, what was the state of the FC on the day the now popularly known to be Ande episode was telecast???I mean, how maturedly the members handled the scene???Did you wish Harshad was there reading the discussion??Please feel free to elaborate on this...

One word....''BIZZARE'' I was actually stunned to see the kinds of thought that can cross in the minds of some members here

Some sane members ran away from the FC there and then..

NO WAYS....I wud never want Harsh to ever read those messages...and I know he wont...They are already lost

delo thumbnail

''CUTENESS PERSONIFIED''

Being cute is being the best person you can be

Your cuteness uplifts and pleases other's heart

Your cuteness come from inside, then the outside

True cuteness is about making the most of your sweet freindly and innocent nature and projecting it wherever you go..

Your cuteness lies in your being genuine and greeting everyone with a smile

You are cute because you dont pretend to be someone else

You are cute because you laugh with others and spread joy

You are cute because you use your own mind to its full potential by discovering what you are good at and doing it really well

You are cute because you are shy but sweet and bubbly...

''It's in your eyes'' 

aught to disguise the sweet soul shining through

them''

I gaze into twin pools of warmth
Bright and sparkling
I see something indescribable
Something I can't quite put my finger on.

Twin pool, blazing and brilliant
Making all your sweetness
And all your compassion
Crystal clear.

Twin pools shimmering and glimmering
Showing how you're
Sweet, sensitive, caring and kind
Funny athletic cunning and friendly

Twin pools, so animated and intense
Help me to share
Your love of life,
Your life of love.

I gaze into twin pools of warmth and
I see the sweetest person I've ever met or ever will meet
I recognize a sincere and honest guy who can never be replaced
I realize you are so special because
When I look into your eyes
I witness a miracle, I find a friend.

''Hands to die for''

''The world lies in the hands of those who have the courage to dream and who take the risk of living out their dreams -
each according to his or her own talent.''

''Smiles Galore''

"A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside."

''Simplicity and Humility''

''Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful'' 

''Humility - The minute you think you have got it, you lost it''

delo thumbnail

325802hdn1ckwd43.gif
 Heart Daisy - delo Heart

Yojana - angelic eyes

Heart Swati - lrllike Heart

Vaishu - lrl rocks

Heart Vandana - togepe30 Heart

Suri - sun_423     

Heart Zee - farislove Heart

Preeti - CINDRELLA      

Heart Anupama - anu_2701 Heart

Prerna - Prenz~13    

Heart Pooja - mahek-e-gulab Heart

Ranju - ranjitha        

Heart Rabi - cute_rabi Heart

Subha - subha2601    

Heart Kanak - tere_bin Heart

Dhvani - dhvanisoni

Heart Mansi - *mansibhatia* Heart

Samreen - friskysam

Heart Mannu - master_blaster Heart

Rakshita - rakshi_sweety

Heart lulu_gr81989 Heart

Fariha - fariha17

Heart Mehrun - anam_mehrun Heart

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

Heart *~Anjali~ Heart

Shivani - delhi_princess

Heart Rajeev Ki Heer Heart

Bluff_princess 

Heart  koolkat Heart

qazi_luv       

Heart ANKESH Heart

nram     

Heart  shrutibali Heart

~rahul ki rani~      

Heart  sameen Heart

doly_455

Heart lrl-fan Heart

crazy_heenz

Heart sheejk Heart

amrita2206        

Heart silent_girl Heart

pardesi-mem 

Heart magicalmelody Heart

tuba5 

Heart smartrockstar Heart

luckylips4 

Heart uxen10 Heart

neha_rsw    

Heart zuman Heart

Dia - soooperfan

Heart Ashi - ~ashi~ Heart

Nishant - lrllover

Heart Tazy - sweety_rajveer Heart

Rani - rani2310

Heart Minnie - minz~12 Heart

Zikra - huda_aalekh

Heart Kiran Di - kiran_sherry Heart

Sarika - sarikalrl

Heart Mehndi - cupcake Heart

Wida - wida

Heart Sangeeta - Asha004 Heart

Jess - mz.jess

Heart Sarah - srk/harshad_hot  Heart

Wasima - sallu_lover

Heart Priya - belle4u Heart

Niti - liya16

Heart Nazara - Nazara Heart

Bhavana - Jedi_girl

Heart Priya - ::Prem$_Priya:: Heart

Sanju4eva

Heart Mumpet Heart

Alina Zaidi

Heart Atop Heart

Reva - MURALIDHARAN99

Heart Nandini - nandini90 Heart

Sidra - sidra2007

Heart Mona - k-ekta fan Heart

Neha - Neha-28

Heart Aisha - xxAishaxx Heart

Rohini - ro_armaanlover

Heart Avneet - agrewal57 Heart

Ziana

Heart Sidrah fariq Heart

Sara - S_sara

Heart Misty - Mistyeyed_25 Heart

Shagun - Sweet_Shagun

Heart Raksha - Raksha.l Heart

Ashmii

Heart Krishna - Kpg25 Heart

pari_farista

Heart Zainab - Faith Heart

Amina - ~*~A~*~

Heart Ankita - anku2cute Heart

Gauri - camila_rocks

Heart Payal - IndianPari Heart

Chandni - Bollywood_mad

Heart Lina - angel*eyes Heart

Shabo - shabo24

Heart Shifali - *Shifali* Heart

Raisa - Jai $ Bani

Heart Tani91  Heart

Yasmin - Khanyasmin 

HeartNeha - HarshadFanHeart

Priya - KaranShilpa 

HeartNina - NeINHeart

damilola

delo thumbnail

Links of all videos of LRL, Amber Dhara (Featuring Harshad) Articles on him, links of the various comments on his characters and video remixes..

Vocal Interview: Harshad aka Cadet Ali on I-F Radio

Online:-

https://podcast.india-forums.com/harshad_chopra22052007.mp3

(Right-Click and 'Save Target/Link As')

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353517&T PN=1 

( Link of FC # 1)

(Link of FC # 2)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=1

(Link of FC # 3)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/788007 

(Akki, We miss you)
(Link of FC#4)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/811771  

(The News Letter)
(Link of FC # 5)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/822628

(Caption Contest Results)
(Link of FC # 6)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=833644

(A new beginning)

(Link of FC # 7)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=1&#14200199

(Harsh is Back) 

(Link of FC #8)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&T PN=1

(Jab We Met)

(Link of FC # 9)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/902864

(Rock On)
(Link of FC#10)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=911897

(Journey Continues) 

(Link of FC#11)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/919561

(Is Pal Ko Jee Le)
(Link of FC # 12)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=923940

(The only Prem in our Life)
(Link of FC#13)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=937258

(Come join the B'day Caravan)
(Link of FC#14)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=943705

(Proud of you..Cheers to Harsh)
(Link of FC# 15)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=951680

(Rise to stardom and Victory)
(Link of FC# 16)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=956315

(Master of our Hearts)
(LINK of FC# 17)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=961008

(Summer Treat-White)

(Link of FC# 18)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/965915

(Monsoon Hungama)

(Link of FC #19)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/971016

(A walk down Memory Lane) 

(Link of FC# 20)

(Rains and Awards Season)

(Link of FC # 21)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/982042 

(Live it up)
(Link of FC # 22)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/989555

(Expressions)

(Link of FC #23)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/996332

(In Appreciation) 

(Link of FC # 24)

(Silver Jubilee Bash)

(Link of FC # 25)

(Smiles Galore-1)

(Link of FC # 26)

(Smiles Galore-2)

(Link of FC # 27)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1019952&TPN=
(Simplicity and Humility)

(Link of FC # 28)

(Hands to die for)

(Link of FC # 29)

(It's in your eyes)

(Link of FC # 30)

(Cuteness Personifed)

(Link of FC # 31)

LATEST ARTICLES 2008

(Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil)

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/sep/30sep/news_harshad.php

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1046194&TPN=61

(Harshad upsets his fans, TC, 30th September)

(Harsh to do a dare devil stunt, 30th Sep, TB)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1041770&TPN=90

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080926_132

(Harshad talks about his exit from Kis Desh..Indya.com)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1032269&TPN=136

https://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&sectid=12&contentid=2008091720080917031502282d85bafd8

(Harshad's exit from MB...Mumbai Mirror)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1041770&TPN=70

(Harshad's college life in Pune, Sep 16, 08)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1041770&TPN=52

(TB article, Prem leaving Kis Desh, 24th Sep)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1032269&TPN=53

(The Gadgets interview..Sep, 2008)

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2693

(TB article on Harshad...18th June..2008)

2 articles on harshad

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=878249&T PN=4

Another article-Latest bout SPA on TB

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=878249&T PN=3

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Harshad_is_ cheerful/articleshow/2968454.cms

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=923940&T PN=2

(Harshad is cheerful..Time of India..22nd April)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=833644&T PN=131

https://tellychakkar.com/y2k8/jan/19jan/news_harshad.php

(New article on Harshad after LRL...19th Jan 2008)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=121

https://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;sectid=12&contentid=2008031220080312021216372f95 38acc

(Harshad as Prem in ''Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil''..Mumbai Mirror..12th March 2008)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=128

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2087

(Harshad as Prem on TB..12TH March)

https://tellychakkar.com/y2k8/mar/12mar/news_harshad.php

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=130

(Harshad on Kis Desh Main....13th March)

(Another article on Harsh)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&T PN=10

(Article on Harshad on bagging Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dail)

https://www.tribuneindia.com/2008/20080315/ttlife1.htm

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&T PN=15

(Tribune India..Harshad in Chandigarh..15th March)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/890748

(Hindustan Times..Harsh in Chandigarh)

Article on Harshad

https://www.sakalherald.com/SakalHerald/04042008/NT004197BE.h tm

Link of articles on Harshad

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=10

(Dainik Jagran interview)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=11

(Mid-Day interview)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=18

(India-forum interview)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=97 

(Mumbai Mirror Interview..5th November)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=788007&T PN=58 

(Article from Mumbai Mirror...21st November)

https://filmwalaexp.com/tv11.html 

(Old article from filmwalaexp.com)

https://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/8375/amber-dhara-a ctor-sacked-after-two-weeks.html  

(Article on Harshad about quitting AD..From Radio Sargam)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=632667&T PN=1

(Article on Harshad from Times Of India...Calcutta)

NEW ARTICLES:

https://magnamags.com/magna_showtime/node/1407

(Showtime article..Harshad's name)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=822628&T PN=112

(Harsh leaving LRL..MM)

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1600

(Tony's article on cadets..IF)

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1637

(Article on IF where cadets speak out..IF)

delo thumbnail

Welcome to our 32nd FC friends๐Ÿ˜Š

''You are a winner''

I guess the title sums it up all.....Harshad Chopda is indeed a winner in every sense of the word..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

We all know and beleive that this is just a passing phase and it will go away soon..

If our prayers and wishes and support are there with him, nothing can go wrong...He will very soon come out of all this and emerge a winner like never before...

His message yesterday literally had me in tears...I was chocked...and couldn't speak...How can someone hide his pain and give comfort to others???...
We all know that its not easy for him to deal with everything thats happening around...We see him on screen for 30 minutes each day, But he is someone who has literally lived Prem every breath since the past 7 months...So imagine how tough its for him to just go away one fine day.

This has just risen the level of respect that I have for him. Always bringing a smile on others face, and always being there..

That is Harshad for you..Giving, humble and just too adorable..

The past 3 FC's have been so depressing. Especially I could see every one on the last FC breaking down. It was hurting. After a point of time things really got tough to handle...

I thank all my friends here for all those PM's you guys have been sending me . I am so sorry that I have been unable to reply to some. I will try to get back to each of of you very soon...๐Ÿ˜Š

How do I thank Harsh for bringing a smile on our faces after that message yesterday. I mean that mssage really did help all of us to come out of depression and now see the last 10 pages of our previous FC...No negativity, no tears, just the perfect atmosphere needed in a Harsh FC...๐Ÿ˜›

I seriously don't think we can ever do anything to thank him for all that he has done for us..

Well this FC has some really beautiful messages by our members . It was overwhelming. Thank you guys...

Thanks to all of you for showering such support for Harsh since the past few weeks.

I am sure he will emerge a more stronger person from here on

Cheers and all the very best to Harsh

We will definitely miss you !!!! Please come back soon๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S:- Thanks a lot to Shagun for making 2 siggies for me at the last moment, and Yasmin for those siggies with the inspirational words

Yes, forgot to tell u guys..I wont be there from the 3rd of October to the 10th..Will come back on the 11th...And this time no phone, internet or TV...So u can imagine how cut off I will be from everything...Dunno how I will survive....Well lets finish this FC within 4 days now..Hahahaha๐Ÿ˜†I will miss you guys๐Ÿ˜ญ

One more thing..There is this tereible problem with the entire link section...I have to edit it 100 times to fix it and yet I dont get it right..In case u guys need any links of the old videos please check the old FC...

Ok no tears now...all smiles !!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
*wings* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜Š Congratulations on the 32nd FC ๐Ÿ˜Š

The many messages filled with kind words were overwhelming.

While everyone's emotions have been running rampant in the last while, it just shows that much more how much Harshad's fans love him and how much they support him through thick and thin.  The kindness and openness of each and every person here shows just how wonderful they are.  For their fantastic personalities and caring nature they are all winners.

While gray skies have been looming overhead, the clouds will part and the sun will shine
Where darkness looms, light is sure to overpower
Where troubles arise, the will to persevere will emerge
Where hurdles form, we will knock them over
Whether the world seems bleak, or the sun shines bright
One thing is always true

Where Harshad is his fans are sure to follow

With so many wonderful people supporting Harshad it is sometimes hard to image that one person receiving so much attention can still be so humble, yet when reading his messages it is evident that regardless of the great successes he is sure to have he will still stay true to himself and forever possess a beautiful soul.  The mere fact that he even takes the time to send messages to his fans shows that he is a down to earth and well grounded human being.  These traits are aww inspiring, especially when you think about how easy it can be for some to get caught up in a busy fast pased world and loose site of what and who is around them.  However, with Harshad the person did not disappear within the role of an actor, but instead he is visible at the forefront of everything he does.  He is genuine, caring, sincere.
With his innate goodness he deserves the best in the present and in the future, and
While life reveals unexpected challenges God sends angels who guide us along the way
To emerge stronger than ever - as a winner.

Thus,
 May You Always Have an Angel by Your Side

May You always have an angel by your side
Watching out for you in all the things you do
Reminding you to keep believing in brighter days
Finding ways for your wishes and dreams to come true
Giving you hope that is as certain as the sun
Giving you the strength of serenity as your guide
May you always have love and comfort and courage...

And may you always have an angel by your side
Someone there to catch you if you fall
Encouraging your dreams
Inspiring your happiness
Holding your hand and helping you through it all
In all of our days, our lives are always changing
Tears come along as well as smiles
Along the roads you travel, may the miles be a thousand times more lovely than lonely...

May they give you gifts that never, ever end:
someone wonderful to love and a dear friend in whom you can confide
May you have rainbows after every storm
May you have hopes to keep you warm

Amd may you always have an angel
                                     by your side
--Douglas Pagels

Wishing you all the best,
Amy

Edited by *wings* - 15 years ago