LRL Forum Going To Be Archived - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
y u guyz r ending dis forum so soon. lrl is just ended recently.how can u guyz say dat dat dey won't repeat d show.they may start d repeats soon. Edited by *Rajeevian* - 15 years ago
Originally posted by *Rajeevian*

y u guyz r ending dis forum so soon. lrl is just ended recently.how can u guyz say dat dat dey won't repeat d show.they may start d repeats soon.

Ya she is right..they may start the re runs..
The fics were so easy to find here!!!!

Hum sab aate rehte thhe!!!!

I just hate this!!!!

FF section is not even divided into serials like the Indian Telelvion part is!!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

The fics were so easy to find here!!!!

Hum sab aate rehte thhe!!!!

I just hate this!!!!

FF section is not even divided into serials like the Indian Telelvion part is!!!!

i know what you mean we use to come here and the fics were there and now we have to search it  amongst all those other fics .......
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

i know what you mean we use to come here and the fics were there and now we have to search it  amongst all those other fics .......

Ever tried searching for a needle in a haystack??

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Ever tried searching for a needle in a haystack??

searching for a fic in the fanfic forum is no less than searching for a needle in a haystack
You all are only active in FF threads and not other discussions related to the show.

The archiving process of the forum will take some time, but we had to inform you all before hand.

As farislove has said, the forum has been really inactive for a very long time and it looked more of a FF forum than LRL forum, whenever visited.

We have a separate forum for Fan Fictions hence they all have been shifted over there. That forum was opened up for this purpose only.

LRL forum was more for discussing the show and not all about FF's.

Kindly cooperate with us.
Haan but FF section is for SK and AK fics!!!

I can see no other fics there!!!

To the mods

we do not know yet if sab will air the repeats. Then why are u all in a hurry to shut down the forum?

give it some time, atleast a month or so, if at all the channel decides to telecast the old episodes , discussions will definitely take place. If not, then please go ahead and close it

but atleast wait for a while anf give it some time like u hv with other shows!!!

But Ashi in any case they won't be moving the fics back here!!!!!