LRL Forum Going To Be Archived - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
what about the vedio archive. what if we want to see the lrl vedios.
Lrl has just got over 2 days back...then why are they suddenly closing it..for other serials they have given a lot of time before archiving it.....
Originally posted by yyyy

Lrl has just got over 2 days back...then why are they suddenly closing it..for other serials they have given a lot of time before archiving it.....

i know ... and no ones even sure if the re-run are gonna start or not ....
Can you move FF life After KMA back to this forum!!!!!

The truth is that its just the first part and its very old!!!!

This fic has got a second part!!!!

I really need the video archive!!!!!

Originally posted by farislove

Thanks a lots for informing Donny, this forum has been so inactive since long time!!!!!!!!........

Honestly speaking the forum turned to FF section, no offence, but it's a better idea that tthe section to be archived!!!!!!!!........

Excuse me mujhe lagta hai aap ko koi bahut badi galat fehmi hai so pls stop thinking so much about this forum .
Edited by Mahak Sinha - 15 years ago
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

To the mods

we do not know yet if sab will air the repeats. Then why are u all in a hurry to shut down the forum?

give it some time, atleast a month or so, if at all the channel decides to telecast the old episodes , discussions will definitely take place. If not, then please go ahead and close it

but atleast wait for a while anf give it some time like u hv with other shows!!!

It's repeat telecast was shown yesterday on 6 pm to 8pm on SAB.
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Excuse me mujhe lagta hai aap ko koi bahut badi galat fehmi hai so pls stop thinking so much about this forum and concentrate on your RA only.

Why u r attacking me??????, I said the truth and even the mod agree on that, if u don't like my post then ignore it, so simple is that, no need to bring some other issues which doesn't relate to the post!!!!!!!.......
I think every member has the right to express their view, I hope u understand that INSHALLAH!!!!!!!!!.......

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Haan but FF section is for SK and AK fics!!!

I can see no other fics there!!!

That section is for ALL types of FF's...not only SK or AK.

Moderator's Note:
Kindly read my posts carefully, i have already said the archiving process will take time. And if the re-runs are telecasted then we'll keep the forum open if not then it will be locked/archived.

If the re-runs start after the forum has been archived in that case the forum will be opened again only if we have a handful of requests for it.

Re-runs or no re-runs, archiving or no archiving, let me make it clear that the FF's won't be moved back to this forum. We have a separate Fan Fiction section for all th writers so they should use that only.

I would request the members to not attack each other and respect each others views. If repeated, will result in strict action being taken.

Originally posted by Shaina_b

I really need the video archive!!!!!

After the forum is archived....all threads will be visible and you would be able to visit them....the only difference would be that you won't be able to post anything in this forum after its archived. Otherwise it will be very much their.