Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Donny COMB

That section is for ALL types of FF's...not only SK or AK.

Moderator's Note:
Kindly read my posts carefully, i have already said the archiving process will take time. And if the re-runs are telecasted then we'll keep the forum open if not then it will be locked/archived.

If the re-runs start after the forum has been archived in that case the forum will be opened again only if we have a handful of requests for it.

Re-runs or no re-runs, archiving or no archiving, let me make it clear that the FF's won't be moved back to this forum. We have a separate Fan Fiction section for all th writers so they should use that only.

I would request the members to not attack each other and respect each others views. If repeated, will result in strict action being taken.

moderators it was just a request to bring fics here but we know that u will not move it here but it's really hard to search a fic in that section.
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
But in many forums like kasam se forum the fic related to that serial are very much present in that forum..they haven't moved it to FF section...then why LRL?
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: yyyy

But in many forums like kasam se forum the fic related to that serial are very much present in that forum..they haven't moved it to FF section...then why LRL?

Maybe coz ''Kasam Se'' is not finished yet, but LRL is finished!!!!!!!!.............

Infact here in this forum there are only FFs, sometimes I get confused if this is a FF forum or LRL forum!!!!!!! 😕, no offence to any!!!!!!!!..........

404_NotFound thumbnail
Originally posted by: farislove

Maybe coz ''Kasam Se'' is not finished yet, but LRL is finished!!!!!!!!.............

Infact here in this forum there are only FFs, sometimes I get confused if this is a FF forum or LRL forum!!!!!!! 😕, no offence to any!!!!!!!!..........

So what if LRL has finished but the characters are very much alive for most of the people😳

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It is impossible to find fics in the fic section!!!!

Everyone except one wants to save this forum!!!!

Everything is going against us but so what??

We can't do anything!!!!

We love the fics but doosro ki tarah hume yeh facility nahi hai that we get it in our forum!!!!

Guys stop fighting a losing battle!!!!

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

So what if LRL has finished but the characters are very much alive for most of the people😳

Most of the characters of many serials people like, but in this case all the serials once they end their forums should not be closed!!!!!!!! 😆

I think it's like this in IF, once the show is finished, after sometimes the forum is closed!!!!!!!.......

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
And the video downloadable links keep getting expired they need to be uploaded again!!!!!

How will that be done once this forum is archived!!!!

404_NotFound thumbnail
@ zee

Oh really zee...there were many forums which were not closed after the serial got ended...recently they got archived....but ya some  people are hell bent on closing it....and our views won't matter ..do they?
Edited by yyyy - 15 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
@ yyyy

No it does not and end this discussion for goodness sake!!!!

Jab naa insaafi hoti hai toh we can't do anything!!!!

Tulsi says to fight against it but in reality aisa nahi hota hai!!!!!

*Rajeevian* thumbnail

@ zee

Oh really zee...there were many forums which were not closed after the serial got ended...recently they got archived....but ya some  people are hell bent on closing it....and our views won't matter ..do they?

ur right no 1 is listening 2 us.its really injustice 2 close this forum so soon dont know wats wrong with every1 they wants 2 close dis forumatleast wait 4 1 month,the channel may start d repeats n mrm may start discussing it again n posting d videos. Edited by *Rajeevian* - 15 years ago