Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

And the video downloadable links keep getting expired they need to be uploaded again!!!!!

How will that be done once this forum is archived!!!!

No matter how many times we update the links they get expired eventually if the video is not viewed for more than 30 days and its not possible to keep updating the links forever.

Originally posted by: yyyy

@ zee
Oh really zee...there were many forums which were not closed after the serial got ended...recently they got archived....but ya some  people are hell bent on closing it....and our views won't matter ..do they?

For all those who are objecting the closure of the forum can you show me one topic in which 'proper' discussion about the 'show' is going on? At least on the first 5 pages i can't see any such topic. Plus no such activity is going on in the forum either.

As far as to why the FF's have been moved to FF Section is concerned then it is done so because if the forum is archived at least you all can continue with them there.

Lastly, the show is over and for how long can you discuss the show which has ended and for which the repeats ain't being aired even? Eventually everyone just spams the section and it just looks messy.

All fan fiction links given until now have been moved to the FF Section and the links have been updated on the first page.

Edited by Donny COMB - 15 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Donny COMB

No matter how many times we update the links they get expired eventually if the video is not viewed for more than 30 days and its not possible to keep updating the links forever.

For all those who are objecting the closure of the forum can you show me one topic in which 'proper' discussion about the 'show' is going on? At least on the first 5 pages i can't see any such topic. Plus no such activity is going on in the forum either.

As far as to why the FF's have been moved to FF Section is concerned then it is done so because if the forum is archived at least you all can continue with them there.

Lastly, the show is over and for how long can you discuss the show which has ended and for which the repeats ain't being aired even? Eventually everyone just spams the section and it just looks messy.

All fan fiction links given until now have been moved to the FF Section and the links have been updated on the first page.

thanks Donny