Lux Junoon Kuchh Kar Dikhaane Ka

HARSHDEEP THE CHAMPION!!!

dockaul thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Congratulations to the Sufi ke Sultans & Harshdeep  for winning the title...

For the classically oriented, Harshdeep may not have been the best but

was indeed the most popular singer...A truly original voice..

Sacche Suron ki Jeet Hui,

Farzi Hatkandon ki Haar hui....

Rahat Saab !You are the best.. Hope to see more of you & Ali A & A Ali on Indian television.

An eminently befitting reply by the people to the shenanigans of the "TrumpCard" gharana..👏

Edited by dockaul - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NOUp harsdeep can't be a good singer her voice can't even hear clearly not a sharp voice ....malini or ontara was better than her....Harshdeep just lucky because of her face people should know that doing voting like a FOOL ... they are voting based on face, figure thats not the way...like Shaptak said the truth people looking for face figure not for sining quality HRSDEEP should have been out long long time ago👎🏼

ONTARA, ABAAS MALINI should have been the real winner....Hrasdeep just lucky becuase of fool people voting...thats it....real talent now days not coming front because fool people voting...🤢 real winner malini aur Abaas Harsdeep get out

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dockaul

Congratulations to the Sufi ke Sultans & Harshdeep  for winning the title...

For the classically oriented, Harshdeep may not have been the best but

was indeed the most popular singer...A truly original voice..

Sacche Suron ki Jeet Hui,

Farzi Hatkandon ki Haar hui....

Rahat Saab !You are the best.. Hope to see more of you & Ali A & A Ali on Indian television.

An eminently befitting reply by the people to the shenanigans of the "TrumpCard" gharana..👏

Congratulations to Sufi Genre, RFAk and Harshdeep.  Deserving Genre won and was crowned.  So there is some Justice left.

I pray and hope to see my favorite Ali Abbas and Akbar Ali on more shows, concert or album. 👏

Hip Hip Hoooray for Sufi Genre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😛
Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simpleguy

NOUp harsdeep can't be a good singer her voice can't even hear clearly not a sharp voice ....malini or ontara was better than her....Harshdeep just lucky because of her face people should know that doing voting like a FOOL ... they are voting based on face, figure thats not the way...like Shaptak said the truth people looking for face figure not for sining quality HRSDEEP should have been out long long time ago'👎🏼

ONTARA, ABAAS MALINI should have been the real winner....Hrasdeep just lucky becuase of fool people voting...thats it....real talent now days not coming front because fool people voting...'🤢 real winner malini aur Abaas Harsdeep get out

She was much better than kalpana....... atleast... malini was ok.... have you listened harshdeep's "ik onkar" in rang de basanti..... it takes you to another world...... i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy.......
WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the great news! where's the dancing emoticon when you need one heehee
Dabulls23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrsAckles

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the great news! where's the dancing emoticon when you need one heehee

Here it is
lol thanks girly but i wanted one where the emoticon man jumps up and down and spins around with hands up in the AIRRR hehehe

btw did my Lakhwinder make an appearance in the finale?? i havent watched it yet..waiting for torrent sites to upload a Hi def version
Dabulls23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrsAckles

lol thanks girly but i wanted one where the emoticon man jumps up and down and spins around with hands up in the AIRRR hehehe

btw did my Lakhwinder make an appearance in the finale?? i havent watched it yet..waiting for torrent sites to upload a Hi def version

Yeah Lakhwinder wadali looked handsome and did sing couple songs.

Rajiv, Lakhwinder, A Ali, Ali ABbas, Richa, Shadab and Saptak were guests.  They all sang with their genre finalists.
Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
rekhasharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simpleguy

NOUp harsdeep can't be a good singer her voice can't even hear clearly not a sharp voice ....malini or ontara was better than her....Harshdeep just lucky because of her face people should know that doing voting like a FOOL ... they are voting based on face, figure thats not the way...like Shaptak said the truth people looking for face figure not for sining quality HRSDEEP should have been out long long time ago'👎🏼

ONTARA, ABAAS MALINI should have been the real winner....Hrasdeep just lucky becuase of fool people voting...thats it....real talent now days not coming front because fool people voting...'🤢 real winner malini aur Abaas Harsdeep get out

Kahin se jalne ki boo aa rahi hai!
kiti_g thumbnail
Congratulations to Harshdeep!!! 👏
I sure am glad a lady won!!! And vindication to her for the way the rival mentors put her down week after week!!! She sure weathered a great deal and emerged the final victor in more ways than one!! 😊

Like someone said she may not be the best but the sufi genre sure was great with some great singers and great mentoring by RFAK!!!