Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gud2go thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
A big congrats to Harshdeep........though judges were biased towards her in the beginning and ARA called her names....she made it....thoroughly deserved it..

She has already sung for AR Rehnam ...Ek Omkar .....and people like Rehman dont give work to just anybody.

Antara, not Ontara was a very average singer and was voted out last year in early stages of i guess it was Indian Idol/VOI...ARA hyped her and corrupted her, otherwise she cud have gone a lil further.

Malini was very good and better as a singer than Harshdeep and is very talented (more than 10 years of stage exp.) ...but was left out in the last voting thing i guess... If it is for looks ..i guess Malini is eually charming.

Saptak created a hue and cry over nuthing, again a recycled singer from Gajendra...hyped by ARA..

So the lesson..humilty wins in the end....RFA never bad-mouthed anybody...praised and gave marks to deserving....even though from opposite gharanas.......

A well deserved victory in the end
pooja72 thumbnail
A hearty congrats to Harsdeep, a deserving candidate.

come on people.....we never comment when our favorite, but less deserving candidates, jodis win some contest.

In public voting shows this bound to be the norm.
So be happy and rejoice, for there is a flood of these reality shows these days and your fav will certainly win a few contests..
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gud2go

A big congrats to Harshdeep........though judges were biased towards her in the beginning and ARA called her names....she made it....thoroughly deserved it..

She has already sung for AR Rehnam ...Ek Omkar .....and people like Rehman dont give work to just anybody.

Antara, not Ontara was a very average singer and was voted out last year in early stages of i guess it was Indian Idol/VOI...ARA hyped her and corrupted her, otherwise she cud have gone a lil further.

Malini was very good and better as a singer than Harshdeep and is very talented (more than 10 years of stage exp.) ...but was left out in the last voting thing i guess... If it is for looks ..i guess Malini is eually charming.

Saptak created a hue and cry over nuthing, again a recycled singer from Gajendra...hyped by ARA..

So the lesson..humilty wins in the end....RFA never bad-mouthed anybody...praised and gave marks to deserving....even though from opposite gharanas.......

A well deserved victory in the end

Antara actually came to top 5 in Indian Idol 2...she was female winner in that show....she was deserved to be in top 3 that time though...In this show also I still feel she deserved to be in top 4 atleast...she got 2 times sartaj e junoon title & abt 4 weeks continously she was getting 12 to 16% votes(4 to 2nd position)...whereas harshdeep never become first place before finale...

& yeah I agree with that public comment agaisnt ARA-Antara relation affected her...otehrwise I still feel she could ahve come atleast in top 4😭..If there was no wild card entry of aabhas then am sure she would ahve represented Bollywood in finale too...becoz all others including shaarib shadaab & saptak were having less public support compared to her...When aabhas joined her she started losing her Sartaj e junoon title...

anwyays wishing antara harsh & all others all the best...hope to hear some of their playback soon!😃
dockaul thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekhasharma

Kahin se jalne ki boo aa rahi hai!

@ Rekha ji  - LOl! ROFL!  ityadi ityadi.. :-)

@ Simple Guy - Boss!! Cool down.. Think rationally..Harshdeep is a popular singer is uncontested.. She might not be the best ( A. Ali & Ali A were, IMHO ) but certainly does not deserve this stigma which you have inadvertently & callously attached to her..Pritam the prolific plagirist , Himesh the Nasal nightmare are prime examples of ppl who are hugely popular despite their shortcomings.. All of them CONNECT !
( The mysterious X factor)
 LOL Face Figure ??!!... I watched all episodes of JKKDK & Harshdeep was always dressed in voluminous robes (turbanned too) virtually all the time..
Figure?  Kidhar ? :-)  btw Saptak's comment was directed at your fave , Ms ONTARA  :-)  .
This comment reeks of the typical Indian chavinistic mindset of decrying any female who succeeds & thinking her success has to come only by using her womanly charms!  The gals are indeed ina piquant Catch 22 situation.. If they are unfriendly they are arrogant & if they are friendly they are branded wanton by the aam janta..😕
Harshdeep has sung for all the top Music directors in the country.. Had her own solo album "Romantica" ,
is trained in HCM & western Classical. It does not behove a music lover to trivialise her achievements at such a young age ,so nonchalantly ,Hope u rectify your observations..
Amen!

Dabulls23 thumbnail
^^^^^^ DocKaul very well said 👏
catpillar thumbnail
harsh my girl - more power to her!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: catpillar

harsh my girl - more power to her!

What happened ????? Mitika, Rithisha did not work out that now Harsh your gal 😉 😆

True Male specie 😳 😆
catpillar thumbnail
^ huh? dude, harsh for singing !!!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: catpillar

^ huh? dude, harsh for singing !!!

Dude 😲  Naah bro I am dudette 😆  I was joking my friend.😳