Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Raj was backbone of the show without him the show has lost it's charm .

It was still alive as if someone is alive in sense of breathing only.

starasdf thumbnail
πŸ₯±
Originally posted by: starasdf

1.do u guys think rajeev in bollywood is all because of lrl???
kinda as he had a lot of populatiry from youth by this show

2.I think many people who said they were gonna quite because rajeev left are bak causee os gunny. wat  
   do u think?
i liked the show when gunny entered but it was the best when raj was there

3. should they make a movie  or a sequal to lrl and rajeev and priyanka should be leading actors?
yes but Rajeev wouldnt so it :(

4. What r ur thoughts that the writer waz makin all guys fall in luv with naina?
No Comment
yes i do the DJ's didnt even tel wat happened 2 the six cadets and wat was mre stupid was that the story was seen frm naina's point (most times) and they took her out n lala returned 2 take revenge but the real target 4 him should be naina so 2 me they made 2 mistakes 1 removing raj 2 removing the six cadets

Star⭐️

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

5. Do u think the end of all charcters frm season 1,2 was stupid?

well, yeah but ... it was the six cadets decision, but then as i always said they should have just ended the show, then .... i mean there was no need for season three, or to re enter Lala ...i mean that was the most stupidist (not even a word) thing to do
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

4. What r ur thoughts that the writer waz makin all guys fall in luv with naina?
That is only foolishness. Raj k alawa Naina kisi aur ki kabhi ho hi nahi sakti hai bus vo show ko interesting banane ki koshish karte karte us ko worst banate jaa rahe the.😑😑😑
stupid is a less word for it.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• The serial was ruined 😭😭😭 and the way they tried to make it better was making it worst.😲😲😲 Season 1 was quite a lot better than the season 2 and the end😑😑😑. So many confusions were there and it was misleading.

LETS KEEP THIS FOURM ACTIVE PLL AND ANSWER MY QUESTION AND IF U DONT LIKE MY POST THAN CREATE SOME OTHER THREAD BUT PLZ KEEP THIS FOURM ACTIVE AND KEEP POSTIN 

Star⭐️

halley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
1.do u guys think rajeev in bollywood is all because of lrl???
no i think its becos of his hard work and talents
2.I think many people who said they were gonna quite because rajeev left are bak causee os gunny. wat  
   do u think?
yaa i came back becos of gunny ,he is also a wonderful actor and one of my favs too..😳

3. should they make a movie  or a sequal to lrl and rajeev and priyanka should be leading actors?
i dont need them back as a sequel to LRL but a diff movie could be gudπŸ˜‰