BV 29th september Update

Posted: 15 years ago
29th sept update: maasa fixes basanth's marriage😊

the episode starts here

jagya comes in and closes the door of the room. anandi asks him what are you doing. jagya says that because of anandi his teacher is praising him in class. hence he brought her something. he goes to the bed and takes from his pocket akroad ( i dont know the english name , if anyone knows pls let me know😊) jagya tries to break one of them from his teeth but it didnt crack. anandi makes fun of him saying that now he has become budda. jagya says he has a solution to this and takes two stones beside the bed and put an akroad in one of the stones and hits it with the other stone.

while they are eating sugna comes near their room. on hearing noises inside sugna taps on the door. jagya quickly hides the akroad. when sugna asks anandi shows her the akorads and invites sugna to eat with them. now the next person to cross the room is sumitra. she comes and opens the door suddenly. sumitra enters and scolds anandi thay why isnt she in the kitchen where she is supposed to be. she sees the akroads and tells everyone that they will get punished for this. all of them becomes tensed. sumitra sits on the bed and informs that they hav to share the food between her now😃

a woman called bavree comes to meet maasa. she enters and starts praising maasa and basanth. maasa tells her to stop all this and giv her a good news. she says for that you need to give me sweets. maasa sends sumitra to get sweet for bavree. this woman named bavree tells maasa that its good that you hav rejected the last girl i told you about. otherwise i wouldnt find this girl. you will not reject the girl i brought this time. bhairav and baisa enters. sumitra brings refreshments for bavree. the woman shows maasa the picture of the girl. both maasa and basanth looks at the girl's photo.

maasa says the girl looks young. bavree informs that the girl is very good and knows everything on how to look after a house. maasa asks about the girls maika. bavree says the family is poor and the girl is the eldest of three and she handles the household but...bavree gets stuck on the "but" maasa asks why all her statements gets stuck on the "but" everytime. bavree replies that the only problem is that the father of the chori has a lot of debts on his head. if you are willing to pay off the money then he will agree to the marriage. bhairav gets angry and tells bavree that we cant take advantage of someone's poorness and does something like this. baisa agrees with bavree and tells bhairav that you hav also given money to your in-laws during jagya's marriage (to get the teacher off their back and also the police).bhairav says there is a difference between these two things. helping someone and giving money to a poor father to get his daughter is different. bhairav tells maasa that this is like buying a girl. baisa gets angry. bhairav tries to reason with him and says that this marriage will be called a sauda instead of a shaadi. if we do this we will lose the respect among people. bhairav requests maasa to reason with him. maasa looks at bavree and informs her to go along with the marriage and tell the girl's parents that i gave my consent. basanth will marry this girl. bhairav and sumitra gets sad hearing this.

the next day bavree takes baisa and maasa to a very poor village to meet the girl's parents.  along the way baisa keeps on complaining about the dirty condition of the town. maasa asks bavree the girls name. bavree replies its gehnaa. the trio arrives at the house and the girl's father opens the door.bavree introduces maasa and baisa to the father. a happy father ushers them inside.the girls mother also comes there. she asks why such big people have to thier poor house. bavree says that they have come because their liked their daughter.the father says he is very lucky that such big people have come to their house. he worries about where to put them to sit. maasa says not to worry about it as she only came to talk to them. the father says that bavree must have told you that though i have a daughter of the marriageable age but doesnt have enough money to spend on her marriage. maasa tells him not to worry as all the money will be spent by her only.  maasa asks to see the girl. the father says she has gone to work. an elderly lady needs looking after. the girl watches her for a few hours and she gets some money for that.  maasa takes a pad of money worth 50,000 and place it on a nearby table. she tells the father to repair the house and also spend this on his children. she also promises that she will see to his loans also. maasa tells the father not to send gehnaa to the elderly lady's job. from now on she is their bahu and if she goes to do such small jobs their reputation will get dented.  the girls mother asks for forgiveness but asks them to see the person with whom their daughters marriage is going to be held.

bavree shows her baisa and says he is standing right infront of you. the parents now look a little discomforted. maasa tells them that she has only two sons and after her death the whole property and everything is going to be shared among her two sons.maasa again removes 50,000 rupees more and places them near the earlier bundle. she tells to inform her if they need more money. seeing all the money the girl's father agrees and praises maasa. a happy maasa says that she will inform them after talking to a pundit. maasa wants the marriage to happen as soon as possible. maasa and baisa turns to leave.

outside they see gehnaa coming towards the house. bavree introduces maasa and baisa to gehnaa. the girl touches maasa's feet.  maasa takes a ring from her hand and gives to gehnaa as a blessing. gehnaa gets reluctant to take it. her father comes and tells her to accept it. the mother gets distressed. gehnaa looks at everyone and goes inside the house. before leaving maasa tells the father that god has given them so much( a beautiful daughter like gehnaa)

gehnaa sees the money inside. she takes it and the epi ends there.

preview: anandi says to jagya if baisa can get married why cant her saheli pooli also gets married. lets find  a  rishtha for her. among your various friends we can find one. jagya agrees its a great idea. anandi says her friend will get very happy to hear this😃

todays episode mainly was about baisa and his marriage. i feel really bad for the girl and also her parents. they have no idea what they are getting into. baisa isnt like bhairav or jagya. he wont show any mercy to the girl.

pls  comment and sorry for any mistakes. im not feeling that well tonight
hey thanks a lot...i missed the episode today..and akhraod is called Wallnut...hehe
thanks!!!

i wonder how old the girl is she looks very young and pretty. 

WOW Great update with pictures as well as written. 👏

It is not the father. it is the brother and sisterinlaw....He says maari behna ko kitna achha rishta mila hai. Gehna is like a daughter...Please confirm this....

Have you noticed first Maasa did not agree with Gehna proposal but as Bhairav started talking, Maasa decided she would go on with the proopsal. Strange
Originally posted by poo_supi

WOW Great update with pictures as well as written. 👏

It is not the father. it is the brother and sisterinlaw....He says maari behna ko kitna achha rishta mila hai. Gehna is like a daughter...Please confirm this....

Have you noticed first Maasa did not agree with Gehna proposal but as Bhairav started talking, Maasa decided she would go on with the proopsal. Strange

thanx for correcting the mistakes... i thought he is the father as bavree was telling maasa that the girl's father is willing to give the girl if she pays off all the money and ya...maasa agreed to the marriage only when bhairav intervened. i think she would hav agreed otherwise too😊
Originally posted by jasmine chhabra

hey thanks a lot...i missed the episode today..and akhraod is called Wallnut...hehe

hehe..i knew it was a nut but somehow the name eluded my mind...thanx a lot😛
Wow this picture n written update is really cool!!!!!

Scene between Anandi, jagya, Sumitra n saguna was really good.
Originally posted by i5hy

thanx for correcting the mistakes... i thought he is the father as bavree was telling maasa that the girl's father is willing to give the girl if she pays off all the money and ya...maasa agreed to the marriage only when bhairav intervened. i think she would hav agreed otherwise too😊

I guess they were gehna's parents only as when bavree bought the rista for basant... she told they are having three daughters and if maasa agrees to pay all the debt then they will be ready for the marriage.... yet not confirmed 😕

btw... thx for the update... its really nice having the images with the updates 👏
Edited by *Indra* - 15 years ago
thanks
grt update
da gal is very pretty
poor family
i hate da way dat baisa dunno his name was luking at da gal
ahhhh thanks a lot for the wonderful update!l😳😳😳ove the way you do it and this ones with pic format is greattttt!helps a lot!😳thankooosss🤗poor girl she'd been buyied as the bride for tauji which is veryyyy bad!preview seems so nice of anandi-jaggu to have the thought of that initiative😳😛