*QOTW - Following Celeb Trends*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello CFC-ians!

Welcome to another QOTW! This week's Question is pretty simple.

Many people follow celeb trends, they dress up like their fav. celeb, get the same hair cut, etc. Now the question is "Why do people prefer to follow a celeb rather than having their own personal style?"

-CFC Dev Team -

Ghungroo, Swati, Sam, Luvneet and Parita

Well, in my views i think its the influance an actor/charecter can have. Many people get influanced in their style, or even the charecter, the way they act and stuff. so here is an example, say smriti from kyunki, shes an example idol to most woman since they all want to be like her (for example, my mom! lol). i suppose hair treads, make up, clothes and stuff are mainly influanced from actors too since its the fashion label, some people are afraid to try their own thing since they make think it will look wrong, or it may be out of fashion etc.

Nice Question of the week.
- DB
Well In My Opinion, People Follow Celeb's Fashion rather than having their own probarly because celeb's are consider as an ideal for everyone.and being an IDEAL for ordinary people.An Ideal(Which is refer to Celebs) are PERFECT...and ordinary people follow their so-called "PERFECT CELEBS" So i believe People Like to follow Things tht can even make them PERFECT just like their IDEAL CELEBS!!!

*Really Nice QOTW*
<3 Tenzin

Great question ghungroπŸ‘

Well my influence it's always about the make-up so if I see kareena and deepika sporting a beautiful make-up, I want to buy similar eye shadow and match their make-up style because I thought they looked beautiful in it, why not meπŸ˜†
charming topic. on celeb ishtyle and trends

every 10 years down the line the ishtyle and trends repeat with a bit variation to it
lmao I guess in some way you could say people "wannabe" or want to have the same stuff as a celeb πŸ₯±πŸ˜•πŸ˜† how sad is that πŸ˜†..be ur own person...πŸ˜† people will like u more that way πŸ˜† and I duno why people try get what celebs have..nobody cares so get a grip and do ur own thing πŸ˜†

be original πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†..celebs aint always got the right styles newayz..allow πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

[Quote=dramaholic]some people are afraid to try their own thing since they make think it will look wrong, or it may be out of fashion [/QUOTE]

haha DB omg why are they so afraid?? are they wimpss πŸ˜†..who cares wat people think, they shud look at themselves first before judging others..muhaha they might get some narstyyy shockkkkkkkkkkk πŸ˜† allow fashion..πŸ˜†...i cudnt careless about fashion..do ur own thing πŸ˜†
Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 15 years ago
I very much agree with Vavavoom..😊😊 hi there darling....πŸ˜†

Well...Anshu's ryt...Be ur own self..dont follow others...only u know what suits u and wat u feel comfortable in.. people will like you the way you are...if they dont..something's wrong with them...πŸ˜†

If people wanna follow their own fav celeb..then let it be....i dont...and i dont like wen ppl follow celebs..i biliv in our own style...i biliv everyone has their own style...yea i guess others wud b afraid to show it off and will think abt wat others wud think if they wear this or that...but who cares...wear wat u want...u never know..u might be someones style icon...others will admire ur style...

yea..not all celebs hav gr8 style...they just feel they hav...but they dont....πŸ˜†

😊
i dunno about others, but if i was to get my hair done like bipasha basu for example, it wouldonly be because i like her new look.. i wouldn't go to the extremes of getting a entire makeover everytime my chosen celebrity did the same!
and also: i guess people do it because they LIKE or are INSPIRED by their style/look.. i would even do something different if i saw someone on a busstop sporting a look i like.
thats just me though =P
i get never inspired by any celebrity.
i am a fashion freak but i choose what suits me rather then following any celebrity style...

but i really like some celebrities hair style or the way they look but never tried anything unless i am sure about it ..

Well if some ppl really get inspired by any celebrity coz they wanted to be like the way they look.