BV 30th September Update

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
30th sept update:  bhairav not happy with baisa's marriage

gehna's mother comes to her daughter and say's that if you dont like this rishtha tell me so that i can give back this money. the father comes there and says what are you talking about. shri krishna baghwaan has come to sudhama's house and you are talking of returning the money. our daughter will rule in that house. i never thought our chori will bring such fortune to this house. The mother says have you thought about the age of the groom. her husband says you dont look at the age of the man. he says to forget all this nonsense and get your daughter ready. if someone comes to this house we need to make the place presentable also. when gehna shows a teary face, her father asks why she is sad. dont she wish that her father's debts be cleared. with this wedding gehna's siblings also will benefit. he says we have got the key to the box of good fortune. The mother asks whether he is going to pay off the debts by selling his daughter. she doesnt want any such rishtha. if her daughter gets a husband who can give her enough food for two meals its enough. The father asks whether she wants her daughters to suffer poorly the rest of her life. he further says that before the other town people find this out and tries to bring barriers to this ristha we should start the marriage proceedings (the father leaves now). gehnaa cries on her mother's shoulder. Her mother says we are poor and on top of that we are women who doesnt have the right to speak. gehna says she doesnt want to go (it wasnt that clear what she said as she was crying)

on the way home maasa and biasa are paying a visit to the temple to get taakurji's blessing. maasa tells taakurji that she is very happy today. all she now wants is for basanth to have a good married life,maasa even brought sweets to the temple. maasa gives basanth blessing that he gets all the happiness. she says we should go home and give bhairav the good news.

(isnt he looking dashing in the suit😳😳)

bhairav is getting ready to go out. sumitra brings a list and gives to bhairav. its a list of books for jagya. bhairav says in his days they go to school with only two books. sumitra complains about the school people and how they dont give enough time for children to play. bhairav says that its better that the childrens attention is towards studies rather than in playing . he turns to leave and in comes maasa. she brings sweets and tells his son to take one. bhairav takes one and asks wat the occassion is. maasa says she has fixed baisa's rishtha today. bhairav and sumitra both looks sad and unease. maasa asks sumitra also to take a sweet but sumitra hesitates. maasa says she is not giving poison, just take one of them. still sumitra hesitates. maasa asks whether sumitra isnt happy with baisa's happiness. sumitra says she is happy. finally on maasa's request sumitra eats one of the sweets. (maasa leaves). sugna was seen watching this. sumitra says she thinks highly of baisa's happiness but when she thinks about the poor girl she fears for her more. bhairav cancels his trip and goes in search of maasa to get more information.

jagya and anandi are playing hide and seek. jagya is searching everywhere for anandi. sugna comes and tells jagya that she has a good news to share. jagya says let me look for anandi first. when sugna calls for anandi there is no response but when she told about the marriage that is going to happen anandi comes out of the closet😃 sugna informs them the baisa is getting married and that they are going to get a new thaiji. anandi gets happy but asks how thauji can get married as he is a widow. jagya says if sugna is telling than it is happening and thats it.  sugna says all are happy about the marriage and that maasa brought a lot of sweets too. anandi asks for a photo of the bride. she says when she was going to get married her father took a picture of her. therefore maasa too must have taken a picture. sugna says a picture is there in maasa's room. anandi and jagya tries to go to see the picture but sugna stops her. she tells that she has a feeling that maasa wont let them see the photo. jagya tells sugna to go and bring it secretly.

bhairav is talking to maasa and baisa. maasa tells bhairav that he too tried to get a bride for his brother but couldnt. i dont fault you as you also have responsibilites towards his wife and also anandi. But due to god's blessing they got a good bride for basanth. The girl is very poor and since they will have difficulty in arranging the marriage i have told them that all the finance will be done by us. i also has given them money to fix their house and they can get more money if they ask. bhairav says all this doesnt hold good to him. when tomorrow the town people finds out that we hav given money to get a girl there will be little respect left for us. baisa gets angry and tells maasa that see how he (bhairav reacted) you wanted to share the news with him but he is thinking of the town people instead of his(baisa) happiness. baisa tells bhairav that you are jealous of me. you cant see me happy. baisa would hav fought with bhairav hadnt maasa intervened. maasa tells bhairav that no one will say anything bad. instead people will talk that i hav not only helped my  son's but also helped a poor girl. im not taking advantage here. instead im helping them. the whole village knows that i always chose poor girls as my bahu's. this is not the first time im doing this. bhairav says this deed would be wise had you gave the money to the girl and said to get a good husband and get married, baisa again gets angry and asks whethe bhairav is implying that he is not a good man. maasa again stops him. sugna is seeing coming down to check on the elders. maasa tells bhairav that though the marriage is fixed you can tell what you want. bhairav says that he doesnt want to create any problems. all he wants to say is the he doesnt like this rishtha. the girl is of sugna's age. maasa says the girl is of 18 years. she asks if the girls parents are ok then what is your problem.bhairav says that the problem is that they agreed on majboori rather than happily. maasa sees sugna watching.

maasa scolds at sugna for eavesdropping on the elder's talk. when bhairav wanted to talk maasa tells him not to talk infront of the children. baisa said we shouldnt talk about this with anyone at all. he leaves the room in anger. maasa says now you will feel happy after hurting your brother.

anandi are jagya are in a room. jagya is talking how they will get to wear new clothes, sweets and money. it will be so fun. anandi is lost is thoughts in the bed. jagya asks her why she is sad. anandi says that if thaujis is getting married then why cant her friend pooli( cant figure out whether its pooli or fooli😆) also gets married. anandi asks jagya to help her find a husband for her friend within jagya's friends.jagya agrees. the epi ends here.

preview: anandi is inside a horse coach and she is talking to a girl (i think its her friend poolie)...she is introducing everyone to her friend.jagya tells anandi to talk about him. anandi says there is nothing good to talk about him😆😆

do leave your comments😳 and sorry for any mistakes😊

this is it from me this week. see you all again next monday😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
thanks a lot for the greattttt update😛
was thinking if that was possible that jaggus dad could lend a part of his brains to elder bro+to daadi sa😆
loved the way children thought but may be that'll get anandi more scolding if found talking with phooli

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!!

i feel bad for the poor girl
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
again a wonderful update along with the pics 👏

poo_supi thumbnail

Yeah i feel sorry for that girl. Tauji was feeling very proud and blushing that he is getting married. Hope she changes his attitude.

Anyways it was so funny when Jags was finding Anandi especially Under the bed. The space was so small that only a mouse could go under the bed. But even then Jags was searching Anandi under the bed.🤣

Now Anandi is in a big trouble if she searches a boy for phooli. Oh god now what Maasa will do God knows?

I really liked the the preview. It was really hilarious 🤣

Great picture and wonderful update......👏

I5hy will you  be doing regular video updates bcoz i love watching them?

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_supi

Great picture and wonderful update......👏

I5hy will you  be doing regular video updates bcoz i love watching them?

yeah..im uploading after talking with nibs ...hence ill continue doing so unless the mods tell me not to😊 im glad you liked them😳
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow thanx 4 update.

N Yes,Bhairav looks really smart n dashing in suit.❤️
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆

Tauji is desperate for a wife!!!!
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.. Love ur updates plz plz try to put more pics of anandi n jags in ur update.. I luv watching them..😃