some actors....

Twinz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
don't you guys think that this wonderful serial is degrading because of some actors who just come in and don't know how to act....
like that new girl who was gonna kill arslaan.....ya right.....but anywayz.....
she doesn't even know how to cry properly....

don't take my words harshly.....this is just wahat i feel....
i just want this serial to be great.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_A_d_i_t_i_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah. all the actors in the show are new but only a few are good . others seem jokers to me,like the temporary villains, like the fat man(dont know his name). i seriously burst out laughing when i see him. does he even look like a villain?😆 and some keep singing. that girl who was shown in the last episode, she is the queen, but she is a child, isn't she?
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I feel like the serial is stretching unnecessarily ... It was great in the beginning, but the Wadiye Mout is starting to annoy me now.
Twinz thumbnail
ya...i agree...but i don't believe its a sagars creation...
they made such good serials like prithviraj chauhan and dharmveer... it includes soo many fights and stuff....
why does this one lack
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silver Screen

yeah. all the actors in the show are new but only a few are good . others seem jokers to me,like the temporary villains, like the fat man(dont know his name). i seriously burst out laughing when i see him. does he even look like a villain?😆 and some keep singing. that girl who was shown in the last episode, she is the queen, but she is a child, isn't she?

the fat man who is the villain in arsalaan also become villain in zee tv serial thief of baghdad ,he perform the role of saph-e-silar qasim khawri,he is so cruel,greedy and all kind of vices he have 😡 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† his name is browny prasher 🤢 ðŸ˜†