Balika Vadhu

*DOTW*Tauji's marriage,new bride,abhi's e

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

lets have a discussion on the whole weeks BVπŸ˜›

you can share your views/opinions/thoughts by answering these few questions:πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

How did overall BV epis go for you the whole week?

Do you support Anandi and Jaggus thought/plan of finding a groom for Phooli and getting her remarried?Do you think they'll be able to do it?!

What do you think about taujis marriage?

Did you loved watching Abhi's entry...his acting,way of answering Anandi-Jaggu-Sugna?Do you think his entry could help spreading more awareness against child marriage?

What do you think about new bride(taijiis) future?do you have any predictions about how she's going to be?how well she would treated by her in laws...???

this one is a bit apart from the show:
What idea or views you had formed so far about abhi's film Drona after seeing its promotions?

*~*~*~*~*

thats it!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

happy answering themπŸ˜›πŸ˜³:P:D:)πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_supi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditisilawat

you can share your views/opinions/thoughts by answering these few questions:πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

BV was really good. interesting thing like dadisa mood was really astonishing, Anandi and jagdish fights, Bhairav taking his wife out as if he is taking her out for the first time.

Do you support Anandi and Jaggus thought/plan of finding a groom for Phooli and getting her remarried?Do you think they'll be able to do it?!
Yes i will support her Par dadisa hain na. Daar thi hoon, agar Dadisa ko pata chala toh thaney aur maney dhoda dhoda kar piteegiπŸ˜†
Woh nahi karne deegi aur toh Is baar punishment Anandi par kya hoga ram jaane

Kya kare Tauji ko oh shaadi karni hi thi, bacho pada karne ke liye nahi par uski khud ke satisfaction ke liye. Tauji is true MCP.

Did you loved watching Abhi's entry...his acting,way of answering Anandi-Jaggu-Sugna?Do you think his entry could help spreading more awareness against child marriage?
Yeah it was satisfactory, but he was not acting properly. specially the shot when he was suprised.
In real life, would he have done such a thing? he would have shouted and told his driver to shout at the children and probably given a warning.

Not at all, he could have spoken so many things like a girl should study so that she can help her husband later on.

What do you think about new bride(taijiis) future?do you have any predictions about how she's going to be?how well she would treated by her in laws...???
Gehna will cry in the begining but definitely she will become a grey character later on. Dadisa will put her on channey ka jhad.

What idea or views you had formed so far about abhi's film Drona after seeing its promotions?
After seeing the promotions, my view is  that Drona is a big flop
*~*~*~*~*

thats it!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

self.protrait thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
- I think the pick of the crop part was abhishek's promotional occurrence!

According to me its a
splendid rationalization from a little girl who lives in an isolated village where everyone is living under some gone-to-seed rites. It shows that a lot of things can be refashioned if one takes first step! however, this thing would never take place unlike some miracles happen!

Pure disgusting. if he was
pledging someone from his age or a widow i would have appreciated it but the total thought of his bossing around his own brother for a maiden and shamming as a jawan in front of everyone have thrown me under medication!

- Im not sure about how many people from rural areas watch this serial and i also doubt how many of them have televisions or even dish connections! for those people who have been appreciating such rituals like child marriages and a widown cant not get married again should be ashamed of themselves and i think abhi's msg was quite creditable.

I just hope anandi wont be missing in action between all this dramas. new tauji might steal things and put the blame on anandi or she might rule the house supposing she wont feel like working in the kitchen and will use basant emotionally..I have a feeling basant will become joru ka gulam as he might realize she is his 2nd wife and he cant lose her at any cost after whatever had happened with his life due his mom's wrong decisions.. he might take pangga with dadisa.. or this story will continue as the same way how it has been continuing with sumitra and anandi..

- LOL.. i can say only one thing.. im NOT watching it in theater.

[/QUOTE]
Geet4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

its the superb show and very refreshing too. atleast something away from the usual stuff.

well, its just an innocent thought which came into their mind. kids do whatever they c their parents/elders doing. but in this case i dont think this very idea will be supported by anyone.

if he was marrying coz he needed a companion then it wud have been fine but marrying just in want of kid is a useless thought and that too with someone much younger to him.

Did you loved watching Abhi's entry...his acting,way of answering Anandi-Jaggu-Sugna?
Abhi's part was good, especially his reaction wen he comes to know that all three of them are married.
Do you think his entry could help spreading more awareness against child marriage? hopefully

i think her life is really going to be hell. she'll be used to just fulfil the demands of her husband and Maa-sa. Sumitra might give her shoulder to cry.

What idea or views you had formed so far about abhi's film Drona after seeing its promotions? i haven't seen the movie and have no plans after seeing the promos.  all the characters looks to strange and weird. its better they change it into animated/cartoon movie, atleast kids can enjoy

*~*~*~*~*

thats it!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

kewl_yuvi thumbnail

It was pretty gud....was quite surprised to see Dadisa being soo nice to anandi...love anandi-jagdish scenes...they look very cute together

I'll definitely support her...i really hope that it comes true..but i'm very sure that this will never happen coz nobody is going to support them...but it was nice to see anandi being so concerned for her friend...

Simply disgusting...if he was marrying a girl of his age group then it wud hve been fine...but marrying someone half of ur age is ridiculous..

Did you loved watching Abhi's entry...his acting,way of answering Anandi-Jaggu-Sugna?
Abhi's entry was gud...and i liked his acting and the msg he gave...tho i had 1st thought that he might b there jst to promote his movie... 

Do you think his entry could help spreading more awareness against child marriage?
I really hope it does... 

I feel her life is going to be quite tough...and i don't think she'll be treated in a gud way by her husband and dadisa... 

I wasn't impressed at all after seeing the promos of drona and i hve no plans of watching it... 
*~*~*~*~*

anjali83192 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome...BV is going great.............well luking forward for today's epic n Anandi's masoom ques.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Bilkul........if their Tauji can marry then y cant Phooli bt yes as we knw the tradition n costoms wont allow this.Also they both r jst kids n no one else will support them in this........poor people,kabhi kabar bachchhon se bhi kuch seekh lena chahiye........😊

Well,i would hav been happy for him if he has got married to a woman of his age.........how could he think abt it.....its lyk marrying a grl of his daughter's age.............😑

Emmm.........well AB came for the promotion of his film n nothing else........i didn't like him at all.........they way he reacted or tried to spread the awareness was nt at all convincing.........πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I think she shud be the biggest rebel n try to teach them a lesson.........atleast kisi ko to ye step uthana  hi padegaπŸ˜‰
Dronaaaaaaa.........mujhe nahi RonaaaaaaaaaaπŸ˜†

*~*~*~*~*

Edited by anjali83192 - 15 years ago
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

All the episodes of the serial are gr8..but it was a treat to watch abhi Jr in the show...now dat gehna entered the show there will be lots of drama😊

I agree that phooli should get remarried but i dont think jaggu and anandi will hav any luck in finding a beend for herπŸ˜• maybe when they all gets a little older they can try to find one😊

I feel sad for gehnaa..maasa shouldnt hav taken advantage of their poorness like this.. this marriage will be full of pain😭

Because of the serial even now the messege is spread and im sure the strength would increase after this episode.. abhi was superb.. mind blowing...i really liked the way the scripting was done in that epi

I can only foresee a very bleak future for gehnaa.. i think she would be emotionally, physically and phychologically too affected.. We all know baisa can be quite strict in his ways. He wont show any mercy to the poor girl. As far as the household is concerned, except for baisa and maasa all the others i feel would be good to her. This support of the others will be the only salvation for gehna.

I only saw one or two promo's of the film and read some reviews of it...from all that drona's fate doesnt look good. Though it has created quite a hype among the public the film is doomed because of the weak script