Helpdesk #2 - Ask ur Q's here!

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Helpdesk

If you have any comments/suggestions/queries please post under this thread.

FrequentlyAskedQuestions

These are some questions which are asked often. Look here before asking your question, maybe it has already been asked and the answer is below... πŸ˜‰

(Note: Questions in Blue, Answers in Green)

What are Heer and Prem's real names?

Heer- Aditi Gupta
Prem- Harshad Chopra
Names of more actors can be found on this link:
*~KDMHMD Cast Names*~ (Real Names of Characters)

Is Prem really dead?

Yes, he is "dead" for the Juneja family but Harshad Chopra is back as Gaurav Sharma which we think is the actual Prem!!

Where can I find the link to an episode?

You can find the links here. Just click on the month and the updates for that month will come up: *KDMHMD Archieve Mansion: Imp Links HERE*

Where can I find pictures of Prem-Heer and other actors and where can the title song be found?

All pictures can be found in the Picture Gallery: KDMHMD Picture Gallery
The title track can be found on this link: KDMHMD Title Track MP3 Version
For more important and useful links, please look here: *KDMHMD Archieve Mansion: Imp Links HERE*

How do I make a sig/avi/animation?

Please visit the Avatar & Signatures Shopfor more links. To learn how to make different creations, please go here: Post all Tutorials HERE :D

Are Harshad-Aditi a real life couple?

As of now, they're just "very good friends" but we all hope to see them as a real life couple too.πŸ˜ƒ

Regards,

KDMHMD Dev Team

Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

KDHMD Helpdesk 1 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/879322

Members who's questions were NOT answered in the previous helpdesk post their questions HERE

Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago
-Garima- thumbnail
Hi  i have a question...if ur riting a fanfic...how do u post the parts like part 1 i wrote on the first page...but how would u rite the second part...like do u have to press post reply or wat?

thanks =]]
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: srklover93

Hi  i have a question...if ur riting a fanfic...how do u post the parts like part 1 i wrote on the first page...but how would u rite the second part...like do u have to press post reply or wat?

thanks =]]

Yes, that is how you write the 2nd part of your FF...and than edit your first post and change the topic name indicating on which page your other part is.
-Garima- thumbnail
alrite...thank you sooo much!!! 😊
parul4one thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can anyone please tell me that the song on which lalit and others performed on 2nd oct episode was taken from which movie or album
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys i m searching for a siggy frm many days bt  i m not getting it ..........
it is a siggy  in which prem is handling his musical instrument n a payal also.......
for ur help  i av posted a pic above in which that signature has been used that is left hand side first pic.......
plzzzzzzzzzzzz if some one is aving this signature then plzzzz post it here i need itt😳
thanx alot
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

-Angel 16:Hey dear!...We don't really have the ripped scenes,but I can provide you the download links to the episodes!😳...

PremHeer's engagement was some in the air!πŸ˜†...We din't really get to watch it,but they were engaged in the August 13th episode!😳..Here's the link:

The ring scene was there in two episodes:14th and 15th April.Here are the links:

I hope tht hlps!!😳

firstly thanx alot for ur help.............😳

bt dear there is one problem i want download link of d above videos............bt here its shows only watch online link.n most d above d link is not working...............sorry to diturb u bt plzzz if possible can u provide me dowload link😳😳😳
i will b relli thankful to u

~smiley~ thumbnail
hey guys im luking for the song hum hain is pal yahaan i have the orginal song but i am luking for the one dat appears in this drama with abit of remix and the singers are obviously differnt it sounds sooo nice plz can sum1 post the link/video plzzzzzzzzzzz it also came in the adverts when prem gets up from his wdding with ash and its playing in the background with windy effects its is wikedddd plzzz help
hope08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are the petitions (that we are signing to get Harshad back) being sent to Star and Balaji? I have seen many have signed it but wanted to know whether Star and Balaji are aware that the fans are not happy. Also can tellybuzz help us by sending our request to the creatives?