Posted: 15 years ago
aww bless still cnt believe that Kahani Ghar Ghar ki is going to finish but never mind like all good things in life this one has to come to an end aswell x

I am really gna miss watching this drama x

Gud luck to all the KGGK cast 4 the future xo

and im really gna miss u all n this KGGK forum keep in contact ppl tc xxxxxxxxx
Oh My God.................I cant believe Kahaani is ending!!!!!!!!!!!!This is a a serial im never going to forget!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting the same feeling I got when Kasautii Zindagii Kay ended. Even though its ending, I want to thank Ekta for creating such a magical show that will always be in our hearts no matter what. Will miss you Kahaani..................😭
Originally posted by Mkerai

My turn for a speech, makes me sound a loser but:

I am gutted Kahaani is ending, it is my favourite show, ever made. I will miss it. On the plus side, I have another 3 years with Rajshri to go, so it's not over for me yet. I want to say, Kahaani has been inspirational to me in many ways, it has taught me morals and taught me to be a better person, and it has actually influenced the way I live my life ALOT. I will be sad to see this show end, it ruled my teen years as it was the programme I was addicted to.

I don't want to add more to this because everyone else has added to it. But I hope they let us put re-runs of Kahaani on here.

mangal bhavan amangal haari drabahu sudasarath achar bihaari. I do hope that's the last thing they play on Kahaani as that was the first thing they played.

hey friend i think that is what hey played at the end of the show when paro was walkin with the diya to put it in the water😳!!

This show has been a great success, it was a wonderful and will be the best show i have ever watched! All the characters deserve a huge πŸ‘...they have been fully dedicated to the show for 8 years and have done a wonderful job!!! each character has touched me Paro, Maithali, Addiiti, Palalvi, and Kamal. Obviously there were more that touched me, but then it would take forever to name them. This show was beautifully written and had taken all of us to a wonderful journey!!! Sakshi has done a wonderful job as Paro, and i wish her and the rest of the cast the best for any other show they do!!! I will miss this show a lot, and Paro a lot!!! 😳 The end of the this show was wonderfully created, especially all of Sakshi's line in the end were wonderful; they started the show beautifully and ended it exquisitely.....good bye Kahani Ghar Ghar ki!!!! Will miss u 😳
Originally posted by Lamia17

Oh My God.................I cant believe Kahaani is ending!!!!!!!!!!!!This is a a serial im never going to forget!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting the same feeling I got when Kasautii Zindagii Kay ended. Even though its ending, I want to thank Ekta for creating such a magical show that will always be in our hearts no matter what. Will miss you Kahaani..................😭

I agree with everything u said....it has left a feelin jus like Kausati when it ended for me too.  😭 Ekta did do a wonderful job with this show.....i really going to miss it. 😳

The ending was superb :D everything was so good πŸ˜ƒ

After Janki Devi's ending, this was one of my best shows ever :D I started watching from the beginning, but last few years back it was really really good :D

8 years and amazing cast πŸ˜ƒ I will definetely miss kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki :(

goodbye kahaani ghar ghar kii

i will miss this show
because this is my most favorite show
i really miss this show

Watching  Sakshi Tanwar   at that time slot  had become a habit for

my whole family since  last 8 years. It will be difficult to get over it.

We  will miss her. No other show will fill the  gap that KGGK has left in our

minds and heart.

It was pleasure watching her and other star cast supporting her.  

We will miss you Sakshi.

i cant, im sorry but i cant sya goodbye to kggk, its too hard, i couldnt even bare watch the last scene today with the diya,
kggk is too special for me, i watched it from the ever first epissode, its one of the first shows i watched, its a symbol of my childhood, my preserverence, and it stood for so much for me.
how can i say goodbye to that, i cant.
i cant even control my tears write now, its so hard to believe i will never see parvati and om and their family ever again.
its not just their family, they had become my family, and i have to say goodbye, to that, forever?
how?
good bye kahani but i want to say sorry but it is not kahni of every ghar we never pray from stones.bye bye
Aww Itz sooo hard to say Goodbye.
I miss shakshi sooo much.