Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Goodbye Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki... - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
its hard to believe its been 8 years! ive watched kggk from the very start, have followed loyally through each twist turn and plot! its the first serial i watched and the only serial thats ever touched my heart! its very close to my heart i grew up on it and learned so much from it! i love it and always will! its been my favorite and always will remain my favorite!
watching the finale today was very hard, broke my heart to know it was the last episode i will ever watch! ive become so attached to kggk over these 8 years, so its really difficult to let go! but as they say, all good things must come to an end!
the epi was a bit of a dissapointment for me, i cant believe they didnt even show kamal and shruti! for me kggk was mostly the relationship between bhabi and devar, parvati and kamal. their relationship was like nom other on tv! so im upset that we were not able to see them on screen one last time!
sakshi is and will always be the best actress to bless the small screen! i loved her as parvati and will miss her soooo much! no one can match sakshis talent, and v=no character will ever match parvati agarwal!
goodbye kggk, goodbye to the agarwal family, to om, kamal and parvati! im gonna miss u guys!
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: julle1234567890

i cant, im sorry but i cant sya goodbye to kggk, its too hard, i couldnt even bare watch the last scene today with the diya,
kggk is too special for me, i watched it from the ever first epissode, its one of the first shows i watched, its a symbol of my childhood, my preserverence, and it stood for so much for me.
how can i say goodbye to that, i cant.
i cant even control my tears write now, its so hard to believe i will never see parvati and om and their family ever again.
its not just their family, they had become my family, and i have to say goodbye, to that, forever?
how?

i know julle, i cant stop the tears right now, this is so hard! kggk has really become my family for 8 years, have cried with them and laughed with them. the diya scene was too emotional, i could not control my tears. and when sakshi was saying goodbye, the way she was truely tearing up and sad broke my heart! am really gonna miss her and the show. why couldnt they end ksbkbt instead?!?!
sasha, pallavi, trishna and all the villians were amazing! and om, kamal and parvati were too good for words. miss them already...
keith205 thumbnail

One of the best shows of Indian television...and my favourite show.....The show n cast will be missed alot....😭😭😭......Now just waiting for saakshi to take a new show...And recreate the magic of kahaani Once again😊😊

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I can't even believe that Kahaani is going to end. I don't know that am I happy or sad? I guess sad because I am watching Kahaani since it was started and now its going to end. So sad. 😭
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Alvida Kahani Ghar Ghar ki x it has been an excellent 8 years of my life since i have been watching this show x Gud luck to every1 at KGGK for the future xx

we really gna miss Sakshi Tanwar on Screen as Parvati Bhabhi but its been a great 8 years watching her devotion to Kahani Ghar Ghar ki x ye Kahani Har Ghar Ki bhi Hatam hogi hai x

xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaax

good bye kahani but i want to say sorry but it is not kahni of every ghar we never pray from stones.bye bye

you are absolutely Right hun x I am proud to be a Muslim xx
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya i am really gonna miss this serial
Caesie thumbnail

I am really speechless after listening to the farewell speech of Saakshi. I could not express my feelings in words.Agree with Vasu and Chandrika and other members who also think KGGK is the best.For me Kahani ghar ghar ki never ends.It is always on air in my memories.So i dont say bye to KGGK but like to thank all the cast and crews of KGGK for creating such a wonderfull show.And a big thanks to the video und written updaters of this Forum because of whom i could update the episodes i missed to watch and Today i could be able to say that i have watched every episode of my one and only favourite Kahani from October 2000 to October 2008.

Will post my memories of KGGK and this forum next week.As for today i am really speechless.😭
Edited by Caesie - 15 years ago
rahilhabibi thumbnail
it is true kggk finish but it will be in my  heart
thank you all cast especially sakshi
bye
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

MISSING YOU HEAPS SAKSHI...MISSING YOU HEAPS PARVATI...MISSING YOU KAHAANI!

Well πŸ˜•...what do i say? ...where do i start? 😭...i'm completely speechless n at a complete loss of words 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...the thought of this being my last Episode analysis for my One n Only Fav show on television - Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, is killing me from within!!  πŸ˜­...I wanted to put up so much more for my Queen Sakshi πŸ€—...for my Sakshi's Kahaani πŸ€—..but i simply could'nt gather myself to come online n make a post 😭 πŸ˜­...how much i've enjoyed watching this show for the past 8 years πŸ€—...All Thanks to that One Very Special person in whose praise any amount of words will only fall short 😳 πŸ€— πŸ˜...that Special person who WAS the show πŸ€— πŸ€—..That Special person who brought TV's Best Ever character to life n How!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Yes, i'm talking about none other than Sakshi πŸ€—..she breathed life n soul into Parvati / Janki 😍..Every scene Rocked with her Perfection n Brilliance πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...The Most Gorgeous, The Most Genuine, A Complete Sweeheart, Gem of a person with a Heart of Gold, The Best Actor on TV, a Great Dancer n Performer πŸ‘ πŸ€— β­οΈ πŸ₯³...as Top-Notch, Amazing n Magical as ever!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...that's what Sakshi is n more!! πŸ€—...She's Complete magic ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ...Sakshi did'nt even need to express her character thru' dialouges 😳...Those Eyes 😍...they did everything for her πŸ€—...Sakshi's eyes are an index to her heart n come an emotional scene, you could see those tears in Sakshi's eyes n feel that quiver in her throat 😭 πŸ€—...Yes! Those tears in the last Episode of Kahaani were Real 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...no matter how much Sakshi tried to control her emotions within to give in that Perfect shot till the very last day with a smile 😭 πŸ˜­...those eyes would tell us everything about what Sakshi was going thru' πŸ€— ...n that's why Sakshi connnects instantly πŸ€—...she reaches straight for our hearts n stays in there Forever 😳 πŸ€— β­οΈ...n ever πŸ€— ..n Ever!! ⭐️....just like our Favourite Parvati / Janki πŸ‘πŸΌ...Aw, i really can't express how much i'm going to miss Sakshi 😭 πŸ€— πŸ˜­...how much i'm going to Miss the character she potrayed - Parvati / Janki 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...the feeling is one of being pulled away from something or someone you love the most  πŸ€— πŸ˜­..a kind of emptiness that's left behind in your heart 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...I'LL MISS YOU HEAPS SAKSHI!! 😭 πŸ€— πŸ˜­...n I'LL KEEP LOVING, ADORING n RESPECTING YOU MORE n MORE EACH DAY πŸ€—...FOREVER!! πŸ€—....YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THE BEST!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘   THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR BELOVED PARVATI πŸ€—...THANK YOU FOR BEING THE PERSON YOU ARE πŸ€—...THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! πŸ€—...The Realism n Conviction with which Sakshi essays her role, her dedication n hardwork, her commitment πŸ₯³...they're all truly unbeatable n highly appreciable!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I'm going thru' so many emotions right now 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­....No matter who makes an attempt, one thing's for sure ...There'll NEVER be a daily soap like Kahaani ⭐️ β­οΈ...the Show had the Best Ever characters created n written, again unbmatchable by any other show πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...n of course Kahaani had the Best Ever Actors all under one roof πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Yes, there were instances when the Creatives have gone wrong with their tracks  ...but they did try n make ammends πŸ‘πŸΌ...like they say "Better late than Never" ...n there'll be no denying that Kahaani's had some of the Best Storylines Ever!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...that's why Kahaani's was n will always be a class apart πŸ€—...the characters were REAL n HUMAN πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...the Show was unique with some of the best achievements ever made in the History of Indian Television πŸ₯³...who can ever forget a TRP of 15.5, beating Big B's KBC n the Cricket Match Fever when Parvati returned home after 18 years as Janki Devi!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Aw, Hat's off to Ekta for creating such an Amazing n Powerful character πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...for the Creative team πŸ‘πŸΌ...a Standing Ovation to Sakshi who made Janki what she was, n for being responsible for Kahaani Rocking the charts!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..Here's to Ekta n Balaji Telefilms, the Kahaani Creatives, Sakshi n all the other Superb Actors on Kahaani for being such a special part of the show n to the entire Kahaani crew for all their behind the scene inputs that helped bring Kahaani into our homes! ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ...Really wish Kahaani did'nt have to end so soon 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...it did'nt need to!  πŸ˜­...Well, All Good things have to Come to an End n i'm glad that the show ended on a happy note on such an auspicious day of 'Vijay Dashami' πŸ€—...Will Miss You Guys a Lot!! 😭 πŸ€— 

...there just can't be anyone as beautiful as Queen Sakshi πŸ€— πŸ€—...She's the Best!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘......Aw, i'll miss that n the "Mangal Bhavan Amangal Hari" hymn as well those Rocking background scores so much!! 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ ..Parvati is an epitome of Womenhood, Strength, Love n Care ⭐️ πŸ€— πŸ₯³...n like Pallavi rightly said, its not Parvati's bhashan, but the essence of her "sanskars" that prove worthy in life πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘β­οΈ..Aw, n Sakshi πŸ€—...she was actually crying... 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...No matter how hard Sakshi tried to hold her emotions back, those tears that welled up in her eyes on several occasions, just connected her emotions to our hearts..😭 πŸ€— πŸ˜­

..n then that last scene in the Grand Finale...😭 πŸ€—...Sakshi being herself n talking her heart out to the audience 😭 πŸ˜­...it was completely touching n Sakshi meant every single word she mouthed from the Bottom of her heart πŸ€— πŸ€—...n yet again her eyes welled up with tears n her throat was filled with emotions 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...Aw, my heart shattered as i watched Sakshi say: "Its been a great journey for 8 long years πŸ€—..n you - the audience have been with every phase of our lives ..so much so that we (the AG Parivaar) became a part of your families 😳..everything - me, this House, the people, n even this Rangoli is all the same πŸ€—...the only difference is that the colours in this Rangoli has grown so much more deeper πŸ€—...Thank You for making us a part of your lives 😳 πŸ€— πŸ˜­...if we, at any point of time have uknowingly hurt you emotions, then lease forgive us considering us a part of your family 😭 ..n if you've liked anything about us, then do keep them in your hearts forver.. πŸ€—"...Aw, n then the bit where Sakshi said she n her Parivaar won't be coming around every night at 10pm into our homes henceforth  πŸ˜­...was very Emotional n Touching 😭 ...Sakshi took a while to say that, n i was completely devastated! πŸ’” πŸ˜­ πŸ₯Ί...the last bit with Parvati wishing all of us n our families well on Dusshera n hoping that we get all the happiness πŸ€—...Very Touching!! 😭 πŸ˜­...I'm going to Miss my Fiery Eyes so much πŸ€—...SOB!! 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...Sakshi was looking like the Most Beautiful Angel in that last scene where she lets the diya into the water 😳  πŸ€—πŸ˜...Aw, i just could'nt bear to think that the diya scene was the last ever on Kahaani n i won't be able to see Sakshi as Parvati anymore 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...Its Unbearable n i don't know how long i'll take to come over it 😭  πŸ˜•...I'll Miss You so Much Sakshi 😭 πŸ€— ...You'll Always be the Best!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Love You Heaps!! πŸ€—...Thank You for being everything You are πŸ€—...Thank for Being Parvati / Janki πŸ€—...Love You very Much!! πŸ€—