Posted: 15 years ago
can any one tell when is it ending ??? like in which month or its already been ended ????
hi all..how r u guys.i am sooooo sorry for not being regular actually was busy wid durga puja.well wat to say i m deeply sad...i dunno how to say this but i cant bear the fact tht KGGk wont air again😭but n i was dreading this for sooo many days........😭😭the last epi was grt.......sakshi was brilliant as usual but i cud see the sorrow in her eyes....she got sooo emotiona🥺 l........i will really miss her a lot...n i thk her frm the bottom of my hrt for she changed my life for a better one....thnk u sakshi🤗....😭i kno i am vry bad in writeups n then i am disastrous wen it comes to say goodbye.....😔😔i ammmmmmm really finding it hard to express how i am feeling...this was also one reason i wasnt coming here.bcoz i cant believe it still😭😭😭why did it happen????????🥺

well now coming to the others farewell posts.they r reeally awesum frnds...especially chandrika n winnie..u got me sooooo emotional n i even releived the mo's again........wen we used to express ur grudges againt the creatives.use to curse them😆n then how we use to praise sakshi for her amazing performances.......😳i am gonna miss all tht😭

Hope u ppl will keep in contct..dunt wanna loose frnds like u all....This forum gav me soooo many gud frnds.....Winnie,shweta,chandrika,bushra,caesie,geeta........u ppl r amazing n wonderful........ always remain like this😳😳thnk u sooooo much for being there always frnds.......luv u all🤗🤗

Raee.
i just cant believe this drama has ended - no more.. 😭
I'm very sad about KGGK ending.... It was my fav show... i used to watch it evry day... I'll miss all the charecters like Om, Paro, Kamal, Trishna, Shruti, Chaaya, and all of them... very much...
And i'm also angry that Star Utsav also stopped showing it.                 VERY BAD. 😡.
I hope they start again.....
I'LL MISS YOU KAHAANI GHAR GHAR KII
I just can't believe that KGGK has come to an end. Honestly I have not been a keen follower or don't watch too much TV,but whenever I did, it was KGGK. I had seen the first episode and the whole concept had touched a cord somewhere. I lived in a joint family at that time.
I did not miss a single episode in the first 2 years as the timing was also perfect.10pm daily! I have to admit I did criticise and get upset when the serial took some absurd turns. But my curiosity was very much alive and I did catch up with the happenings,thanks to our wonderful forum and it's members.
In one interview,Ekta Kapoor made a statement that she did not make serials for the elite. That reduced the bias considerably and I began to take the serial in a different perspective.
I simply adored the characters of Parvati and Kamal. Two fantastic actors who carried the show on their shoulders. Their acting made EVERYTHING seem so real.
I salute their talent and loyalty towards the show and the production house.
Congrats and Good luck ,esp to Sakshi Tanwar,who I hope gets great roles in the future.I do wish to see her face often on the TV screen.👏
Akshata
Edited by Akshata - 15 years ago
Goodbye Kahaani...😭😭😭 Miss u loads...😔 Miss you very, very, very much Saakshi... 😭😭😭 hope to see you back in action very soon, touchwood... 😳

A Big Thank You to all at Kahaani... 🤗 Best of luck and love always... 😳
Geebz, I could go on forever about this one... Still can't believe its over. Will come back later.

Cheers,
dc
""MERE DIL SE TERE DILKA RISTA PURANA HAI""

Really it just seems like Kahaani started just yesterday but its 8 years now and i could not still beleive that there is no Kahani ghar ghar ki at 10 pm on Star plus anymore. I was celebrating my fathers birthday when i watched the first episode of Kahani ghar ghar ki and since last 8 years i was celebrating the birthday of my Daddy and Kahani ghar ghar ki together.It was not just a TV show but was a part of my life.KGGK was full of best actors and Characters.I will definately miss them specially my dear SAAKSHI.LOVE U A LOT AND WISH U ALL THE VERY BEST FOR UR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE.Thank u very much for your performance as Parvati/Ambika/Shwati Dixit/ Janaki Devi for these 8 years.You are the best and noone could be compared to u.KGGK will always remain my favourite serial.Indeed its my only favourite show which i watched from first till last episode because

Kahani was not only a family drama but it also showed the social problems like Marital rape case and Khushi rape case.The teamwork of all the Agarwals Bahus during Khushi rape case is awesome.

ALI ASGAR  is the best on screen Dever.He is a fantabulous actor and the scenes of Parvati and Kamal are fantabulous.Thanks for being always in ur Parvati Bhabhis side

SHRUTI is the most beloved onscreen daughter.Both TINA and SHWETA done an awesome job.Hats off to both of them.Shweta Prasad(little Shruti) is my second best actress after Saakshi. Shruti was so matured in her childhood also.She was the best child actor on small screen followed by BHIM i dont know his name but he has also done a great job.Hats off to him also.Though the creatives have not given much importance to her character still Shruti is one of the best onscreen characters.I always enjoyed PS and OPS scenes.

PALLAVI is the most loved vamp.Be it Shweta Kawatra or Anchit both have done mesmerising job as Pallavi. Pallavi is indeed not a negative character the situations has forced her to do what she did.Shweta-Saakshi jodi is the best onscreen Devrani-Jethani jodi.At the beginning i didnt accept Achint as pallavi but later she won my heart with her great performance.The scene between Achint and Saakshi after Saakshi regained her conciousness a few weeks back was worth watching and the dialogues were superb.I will definately miss this.

OM and PARVATI is my favourite onscreen Jodi. There were lots of up and downs in their relation but still they respected each others feelings.Their opinions were  time and then different from each other but they were always together. be it during the Khushi rape case or Monalika track.Miss this rocking Jodi a lot.

And Last but not the least  Neeraj and Meethali's choti ma Monalika and Krishna's Badimaa ,Kamals Parvati Bhabhi,Oms beloved wife, Shruti and Gayatri's dear Mamma, Pragati and Tannu's Parvati Mamma , Sasha's Parvati..........................Aunty and OUR ONE AND ONLY SUPER TALENTED QUEEN SAAKSHI.Miss you the most.Parvati is sensible still strong and determined and Saakshi Tanwar is very very talented still down to earth.Saakshi has done justice to her character.In these 8 years it never seemed that she is overacting.The thing i like the most of Saaksh is her acting is so real.I dont only love but also respect her.

I could not believe that 9th OCtober was the last episode of KGGK.The epi started with Saakshi and ended with Saakshi.Saakshi is the heart of Kahani so it was the best way to end the show.She was trying to convey some message through the situation of Pragati so i dont have problem of Blopper about Ankit.I really cried when she said that these things really does not have any meaning in the future.But I definately miss Shruti and Kamal.Saakshi was so emotional throughout the last episode.I could imagine how was she feeling. We the viewers only watched the story of Parvati Agggarwal but she lived the life of Parvati Aggarwal.May be others were also emotional and they would not like to appear on last epi.And for Adi and Maithali they didnt show Aditi marrying Adi we could ourself make imaginations what we wish.Thes  creatives were trying to create the same situation as in the first episode.Om and Parvati were together at the last episode so i am happy for it.

I really miss Kahani.i am watching Rajshri videos at the same time when i used to watch Kahani.It has become my habit.I would like to thank Ekta,Balaji telefilms and the creatives of Kahani ghar ghar ghar ki for giving us opprtunity to watch such a wonderful show.

KABHI ALVIDA NA KEHNA

Namashkar

Edited by Caesie - 15 years ago
I've been watch this programme for 3 or 4 years in UK since then moved to Dubai to contiune watch for another 1 year.

I missed alot during 5 months since May, due to my wedding.

Then sudderly my mum told me that its over 2 weeks ago. I went shocked and think what? Can't be coz I dont finish watch and need to catch up til now.

The programme is great and good for family life. Where most like me can understand what's life in family with bad and good times.

I'll miss this alot. I'll miss Parvati and hope see her again in new show or something. Also miss all people on show.

Big Thank to Ekha and Balaji Telefilms for great story with good charachers.
A great serial! & will really be missed!!!!!