Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Firends,

Don't be sad. I am using all the character again and rewriting Khaani Ghar Ghar ki again. But my verson is Pallavi never turn evil. Her character is one sweet character and the bound between her and Paravati is great They the most strongest character in actual serial that why use both them bounds to re-write the history of Kahani Ghar Ghar ki.

Here the link for it :

Please leave your feed back for it. Where you like it or not? How I can improve so it be for my refferance.

Kind regards

Leena
Posted: 15 years ago
I don't think I will ever miss this episode.  It was quite boring like any other K'series.   The same story line was repeated again and again...  How many times Parvathi had been declared dead, but by magic she comes back alive again.   Parvathi thinks she is "GOD" where she takes the decision to punish or reward people. what a rubbish!!  I only watch this episode for a year and got bored.   SO I am glad this is over.   I feel each dram should not last more than 1 year.  It should be short and sweet.  

well anyone agree with me???😈
Posted: 14 years ago

I miss kahani :'( , this program has been on for such a long time, its a habit turning  on the T.v and watching it , even when the story line went a bit boring , it was a family thing. parvati (sakshi) is well missed , her acting was mind blowing it was her that made kahani seem so intresting, this program was one of my fav'z hope to see parvati back on TV she is missed.

Thank You Balaji & Ekta ,
Jiya x
Its been so long since Kahaani drew curtains, but the soap still lingers on in our memories & the One Very Special person who made Kahaani extra special is Sakshi...undoubtedly the Queen of Tellywood! ...loved her as Parvati n she Rocked as Janki n How!!...Missing her loads n Hope to hear about her next venture on TV soon!

Cheers
Ekta shows are all boring to me now that KGGK is gone. I stopped watching and don't follow any show anymore..
this is bharati i love  kahani ghar ghar ki, i dont like goodbye, i want see morey show,(after 530)your bharat55