Written update - 7th Oct

Geet4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Mrs. Anandi is very eager to c the face of new bride and constantly keeps peeping into the ghunghat.

anandi (to new bride): aapki bidaai dekh kar toh mujhe apni bidaai yaah aa gayi meh bhi itna hi royi thi.
Anandi, being a chatter box was talking n talking n talking but there was no response from the bride finally she said "how wud i know whether u r enjoying my talks or not pls remove this ghunghat and show me your face" and request Sumitra to give her permission to open the ghunghat. Sumitra tells her to do but without the knowledge of Dadisa.

Finally Anandi lot more excited open the ghunghat and then ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ . .  . ."arre yeh toh bilkul bhi pehle vali jaisi taiji nahi hai . . . kitni choti hai . . . .meri rani jiji jaisi . . . . itni bade tauji ki itni chotti taiji  ? ? ? ?

more than anandi everyone else was shocked to here such comments from anandi and then Dadisa stands up and move towards Anandi . . . by now sumitra and anandi got the signal that something major is going to come from her . . . .but to everyones shock dadisa reacted just the opposite way. "arre bindani aisa nahi bolte, teri taiji naraaz ho jayegi. bechaari gareeb ghar ki hai na to uske babuji ke paas khaane pine ko kuch nahi tha isilye iski body acchi tarah se builtup nahi hui and chotti reh gayi. ab yahan aa gayi hai na to hum issye khob Dood aur ghee khilake moti aur badi bana denge"

Dadisa somehow managed to convince anandi that the bride is not too small and has completed 18yrs but then all of a sudden another lady from the audience stands up argues that now there is no need to hide the fact that the bride is small for the groom . . . . and says that she dont wanna participate in this paap and wud leave w/out seeing her face and Dadisa was like ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก and asks the lady to leave and throws away her gift (but i m bit confused now . . .this being such rural place with all those stupid customs so an elder man marrying a younger lady shud have been the common practice then why did that lady brought up such issue bycaling it paap. y do they consider this paap if child marriage is not )

Finallly Dadisa handles the situation and instructs sumitra to start the function. Sumitra blesses the bride after seeing her face. Brides tries to touch her feet but sumitra stops her saying that it shud have been vice-versa since sumitra is her devraani but the bride argues taht whatever be the case she is still younger to her by age . . . and the function continues.

The new bride enters the kitchen to do the shagun and prepare something meetha for the family. Anandi request to prepare halwa for her and jagdish needs Daal but then dadisa said that since its her first day in the kitchen she has to cook halwa as a shagun. Halwa was very tasty (though i didnt taste it but thats wht everyone was saying). Dadisa give her the neg of 100Rs. Even basant liked it alot and asks his bride whether she actually made it or just served it  . . just to impress her M-I-L. Sugna diverts everyones attention and request dadisa to take taiji to her room to show some bangles. Dadisa agrees and ask them not to sit n chat for tooo long as she has to return back to tauji's room. Hearing this the bride gets tooo nervous and thats it the episode ends here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
thanks for the update:)๐Ÿ˜ณ
feel sad for the new bride:(((ahh she got 100 rupees from dadisa and anandi got less money as reward that time๐Ÿ˜†good that she gave her 100 rupees as well๐Ÿ˜›
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks
grt update
poor gal
she was soooo nervous
i hate basant n dadisa

p.s-when r u going to write da next story
Geet4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail