Written update - 8th october

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Bhairo Dadisa and Sumitra are having dinner'..bhairo broaches the topic of gehnas age'.saying that she is still not matured physically as well as mentally'.so cant we allow her to sleep with anandi and sugna for some time.

Dadisa gets annoyed and says that ok she is from a poor family so doesn't look her age but now that she is here we will feed her properly and she will start looking her age'.n also why does everyone have a prob with her age'she has completed 18 yrs for heavens sake''and she tells bhairo that even ur wife was small only when she gave birth to sugna

Just then Basant arrives and he tells bhairo that I always get a feeling that u cant see me happy'..u don't know what I have gone thru''had u lost ur wife and child u would have realized what I am feeling and u wouldn't have said such things'.to this bhairo says that god forbid if such a thing had happened to me then too I wouldn't have behaved in such a manner

Basant  gets irritated and says am going to my room''dadisa also looses her cool n says that u can have ur way when it comes to ur son and daughter but here it is the question of my son'.his vansh'and he has given his verdict as to what he wants n I support him in it 'n saying so dadisa leaves.

Gehna is in anandi n sugnas room''anandi is trying to put the bangles in gehnas hand'when she realizes that she has brought bangles that fit her hand and not gehnas'.so then anandi tells gehna that since these don't fit her'she wont take them na''I brought it so lovingly for u''.gehna selects 2 bangles outta the lot n keeps them for herself''anandi is really happy'.she also tells her to teach her how to cook diff things.

Just then sumitra enters and calls gehna''anandi is like'where r u taking her'.so sumitra says that gehna must be tired na'.n she needs to get some sleep'..anandi says that let her sleep with me and sugna na''sumitra says that she has to arrange stuff in her cupboard n all'so let gehna sleep in her room tonight''to which anandi says'.let her arrange things tomorrow'.me too would help her.....sumitra looses her patience n shouts at anandi

Anandi is upset'.sumitra realizes her mistake n lovingly cups her hands arnd anandis face n takes gehna away. Sumitra n gehna r walking in the corridor'..sumitra is telling her that its good that she has mixed with anandi n sugna'.soon she will mixup with the others too. She tells her that basant is nice too'..he loves jagya and sugna a lot n treats them as his own kids'..its just that he speaks a lil less'.hasi mazak n all toh he wouldn't do earlier too and now after jamuna bhabis death toh he has become all the more anger some'loosing his cool on small matters'..but he is good at heart n we all have full faith in u that u will change him.

Gehna asks sumitra if she can call her jiji'.to which sumitra says that bcoz we r alone here am calling u gehna'otherwise toh ' kayde se' u r my jethani''so u cant call me jiji na'..to which gehna says that wat ' kayda' '..'kayde se toh ye bhi nahin hona chahiye tha ''..gehna says that she will always be indebted to their family n stuff ( couldn't hear what she was saying properly '''.both of them then hug each other n then they look towards her room in which the bed is all decorated n sumitra tells her to go inside.

Precap : Basant seems to be drunk n is trying to do zabardasti with gehna n telling her that she neednt feel shy of him'coz he has married her in front of everyone

Ashita 😳

Edited by anvesha rulz - 15 years ago
thanks
nice update
basanth drunk
poor gehna
Nice update 😊

Poor Gehna 😔 It was so predictable Basant would be abusive with her..

Thanks for the update 😃
Thanx 4 update.
OMG poor ghehna.
thanks!

i wonder if she is really 18 or not