DOTW - *[ Popularity of Celeb Couples ]*

Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome Freinds to Another Discussion Here at CFC Section!

Well To be a little different this time, i want to ask some questions before we begin any discussion😳

The Main Topic We'll be discussing this week is:

Where does Popularity of a Celebrity Couple shine more?

I know, i know most of you there are thinking, what the hell is dramaholic talking about😆

Well here is a little insight of what i mean:
  • Karan-Shilpa Share an outstanding chemistry which their fans adore, do you think fans will love the couple more if they were acuallty an offscreen couple?

Or put it this way.. Hiten Gauri were more popular before or after marriage?
  • Do Reality Shows Help Boost a Couples Popularity?

• Sumit & Kumkum are a great jodi, but does it affect fans of that jodi when they know that hussain is married and SK Can't be a real couple?

OR 

I've seen some celebrity cases in which they share fabulous chemistry on screen, but offscreen the couple hate each other or are married with somebody else.. Does this affect the target audience of the show/movie or couple? Will this decrease the number of fans?

I remember one show i watched where the couple was adored by all, but offscreen they hated each other, which decreased the popularity of the couple.😳

I Hope we get good input, i'd love to read feedback from everyone, i've Have been thinking about this since some time now!!😳

Happy Discussing!:)

Love,
Celebrity Fan Clubs Development Team
Edited by dramaholic - 15 years ago
Hey DB awesome Discussion topic.👍🏼.will fill in with my inputs...Happy discussing peeps👍🏼
Amazing Topic....

Oye Hoye....My Love...KaranShilpa & HitenGauri....

Will give my takes on them...little later....
Edited by star_fan - 15 years ago
an awesome topic and concept
Haww, KaSh related topic!!

I will def comment. Let me prepare my lamba bashan on that
Great topic DB!

I personally feel it doesn't affect the couple / movie or  show in any way. Take Juhi-SRK or Kajol-SRK for example, they are not off screen couples but they are loved by the audience. Similarly, Shahid-Kareena were accepted only after their break-up. And aren't Hussain-Juhi more popular than Hussain-Tina?
On the other hand, Ajay-Kajol are an average couple. So whether celebs are a couple offscreen or not doesn't affect their onscreen ratings.

About reality shows, yes, I believe reality shows are a great platform for publicity. But there are two options - the audience accepts the couple or reject them.

So at the end of the day, everything depends upon the couple's chemistry and compatibility onscreen than offscreen.
Awesome thread DB!! This is defo be interesting to read peoples views on this one! Will defo come back and get my teeth into this one!!

Keep KaSh KaShing 😃

Nice topic DB! Deffo KaSh will rock off-screen!
to tell u all the truth gauri and hiten were already hugely popular among the audience even b4 they got married , there were so many speculations abt them dating seeing each other which marks the popularity level of a jodi and ght have always beena success among their viewers they have been ever since kutumb started and still they give other jodis a run to popularity even after 7 years its not easy to stay on top for so many years at a strech and they did it .Iam not saying otehrs arnt famous , they are , but ght take the top position when poupalrity comes 😳😳 ( no offence plzz) but still  every time they come together they rock in ksbkbt also people watch it for them still want them ina new show together after so many years where so many jodi's had come and gone like winds and are forgotten ght stand strong (touchwood) so much that they have won 5 best couple awards that too ina row which is remarkable and i think yes ,that the reality shows help in boosting the popularity of couples but ght dont need it coz they are already sooo famous both in india and abroad i will say theur marriage has only increased the love btwen them and the so is the love of the audience has increased and not dwindled a bit yes still they are the NO.1 JODI and will always be and iam absoutely proud to be a GHT fan they rock both onscreen and offscreen  . Dont take me ina wrong way iam not being bias but u can check it that despite of so many jodis being pesent GHT are liked  more nd they have this unsaid chemistry and bonding that they dont even need to touch each other and there are sparks when they come onsceen still people go mad when they see ght ina show it was due to their popularity  and audinece love only that they reached the top 4 jodis in NB2 so u can see the madness level viewers have for them (touchwood) and as far as we GHTIANS  are concerned we dont see anyone who can compete them (sorry) but thats how we are!!!!!😳 ght are the best plzz dont take this personally i replied occording to the topic which said popularity level of jodis  so plzzz take it in a good sprit😳
GauriHiten are MASHALLAH one couple who have been popular since the 1st day.When their breeze add came i remebr many people commenting on the couple a gorgeous  girl and a very good looking guy , then in kutumb they created history !Despite not having any LAVISHY PICTURISED ROMANTIC SCENE like today we have in many serails GHTas pratham Gauri were just loveddddddd. their chemsitry spokes volumes.After marrige their popularity did increase their chracters karanandini are famous cuz they r played by GHT .So mashallah GHT are on couple i say have been popular and loved by gazzlions ard the globe in all times . and yes pop couples do increase TRPS.