•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
tamatri chawal recipe (Rice recipe)

i made this on Wednesday and everyone loved it, so thought of sharing this with u.

ingredients:
1.  Rice-1 glass
2.  Green capsicum-2 big one and u can add half of yellow one too.
3.  Matar-200 gms.
4.  onion-3 big one.
5.  tomatoes-3 big one.
6.  Cardamom big-4 piece.(cut in 2)
7.  Cardamom small-4 piece. .(cut in 2)
8.  Cloves-4
9.  Whole black pepper-8 to 10.

salt, red chillies, garam masala, MDH subji king masala.

method:  first cut the onions in long and fry them till golden brown, add salt to taste   and add cardamom both small and big and cloves and whole pepper and fry for 2 minutes and then add matar and shimla mirch(green capsicum) for 10-15 (5 minutes full heat and 10 minutes slow heat) minutes till u smell unique fragrance of vegetables and add red chilli powder, salt, garam masala, and small quantity of MDH kitchen king (if u don't have this then u do without this too) and after this add cut tomatoes (cut in very small size the size which is used for tarka of daal) and keep frying for 15 minutes, 5 minutes on full and then 10 minutes slow heat.

in meanwhile u can wash the rice and soak them in double quantiy of water, means for one glass of rice, soak them in 2 glass water. 

after vegetables are done, add soaked rice and water to them and add half glass of water more and add salt to taste and allow it to cook on high heat till it comes to boil and then slow to medium heat and once u find that rice are ready and even if water is left then allow it to evaporate quickly.  tamatri chawal taiyaar hai.

for more taste u can add fried small pieces of panner and then serve.
Posted: 15 years ago
thanx dii
will surely try it 1 day

Posted: 14 years ago
Makes my mouth water!!
I'll try it!!
Thankiess!