Written Update-10th Oct'08

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Guys its my day to update😳😳... i hope i live up to the alread set standards😳😳 ..do let me know where i need to improve

Yesterday the epi ended with Sumitra thinking about Gahna's plight.

Today it began with everyone doing the Aarti.  Anandi and Dadisa again had a faceoff where Dadisa scolded her for talking demeaningly with Jagiya and said she has to listen to all his commands coz that is her utmost duty. Actually Anandi mentioned that Tayiji was supposed to make Daal Kachori for jagiya but now that she is unwell Jagiya won't get to eat it and Dadis was like why wouldn't he get to eat it? You are his wife you go and make it for me Anandi gets all worked up by the htought of making somehting specially for Jagiya😆😆😆 and is like no way I won't make it coz if he doesn'tlike he would speak bad about me. To this Dadisa really gets angry and scolds her ki she can't escape form her duties just by saying she can't make it and asks Sumitra to ensure Anandi makes the Kachoris for Jagiya. anandi agrees but she taunts Jagiya cutely saying ki fine i would make it and anyone who says its bad won't get another round of it😆😳😳

Anndi is then shown happyly making Kachoris and she even liked what she made and is very happy with her achievment. Sumitra asks her to take some kachori for her Tayiji too but Daadisa stops her and insted asks Sumitra to go take the kachoris to Gahna and also check on her

sumitra goes to Gahna's room but Gahana is nowhere to be seen and Sumitra is shattered to find her sitintg all cuddled in one corner as if hiding from someone. She goes to her and asks her what happened Gahana hugs her tightly and burst out into bitter tears{this was really shattering} Sumitra is helpless to od anything but cry with her. She then goes to Bheron and insitgates him to do somehting about this. She says that the pool girl is almost the same age as their own Sughana if all this were happening with Sughana would he sitll have remined quite? Why is he not spekaing naything against this injustice. She said sh knows even Maasa is aware og Gahan's pain but she fails to see naything when it comes ot Basanth and his leneage. she proprgates Bhairon to go tlak to Baanth and make hin understand how important it is to handle someone with paitence and delicacy and asks him to tell Basanth to first try to win her love and trust and only then proceed further.

Bhairon goes to Baanth and tries to tell him all this but fails infront of Basanth's ego and Basanth insted threatens him to be in his limits else he owuld have to take aciton against him which might not be good for him and his family  Basanh is then shown fuming over Bhairon and his groing misbheaviour towards him in his room and Gahan is standing there all scared and afraid coz of his presance. He shouts at her and tells her she has no need ot be afraid of him as he is her Gherwala and he have all the rights on her. He also remembers what Bheiron told him about showing compassion and giving her some time He then goes and sleeps on the bed and also calls her to come and sleep Gahan doesn't moves as she is way too scared of what lies ahead. but then when she realizes he is already asleeps she goes timidly and takes her place on the bed and right at that moment Basanth is shown gearing up to pounce on her again and the epi ends there with a totally devastated Gahna feleing all helpless and imprisoned as if this torture is now part of her living destiny.........{oh my goood i HATEEEEEEEE basant what a jerk he is maaaaaaan he is bloody raping her every night😡}.

And in the prelude they showed an adowableeeeeee Anandi Jagiya scene where they r entanglled in one of their endless bickeringsss😳😳😳 So Watch Out For Monday's Epii!

Thank You all
Smriti
Edited by smritisashi - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Smriti😳
i loved how Anandi was drooling over those kachoris😆she's so adorableeeeeeee😳
but i HATEEEEEEEEEEE that jerk Basant😡he's such a pest🤢
and his massa ugh!!!🤢
Natalie.
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww the Jaggu and Anandi part seems cute 😛

And what the....Basant is such a jerk. 😡 Why can't he be nice to her. It's horrible what he's doing to her 😔  I'm really disgusted.
Edited by noodles - 15 years ago
Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
basant is a disgusting creature....rapist...grrrrrr😡 and maasa is supporting that rapist😡..poor gehnaa...last scene was so 😭
swapna_nrk thumbnail
🤢 i hate basant,dadisa and even bhairav who is blind enough to happen injustice
at his own house and supporting his stupid and evil mother!
-aditi- thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update smritz😳
jaggu-anandi part was cute😳😛knew jaggus dad wont be able to succeed:(((((feel extremely sad for gehna:(((((((((((and better i dont comment on tauji(grrr)!

rihanna89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u r here😆 wonderful update!!! loony 😳 dont know whn wil bhiro open his mouth towards this unjustice😡hate basant🤢 thanx 4 the update😃Edited by rihanna89 - 15 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@everyone......guys am glad you all appreciated the update  believe me it is my pleasure to do anything associated with this worthy show😳😳

and yesssssssss i too hate basanth o the Zeeeee oh my god the minute he comes onscreen i am disgusteeeeeeed but i read Gehana's interview in that she said she would stan up for herself soon and not succumb to his assualts..and yes even am feleing disgusted towards bhairon he is such a man of principles then y is he allowing this injustice to take place right infortn of him..i mean seriously she is his wife doesn;t mean he would do whatever he wishes with her she is his wife not his bought property and just coz he is married doesn't gives him any legal rights to sexually haresss her itll d time her consent is not granted it would be called a rape and nothing short of it...poor Gehana can't even feel pity for her coz what she is oging through is certainly horryfing

ps...rimssssssss what u doing here😆😆anyways haiiiiiiii😳😳😳 and nats u hopped in too hun...?😳..thankoooz😳😳 
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hi thanks for wonderful update

i am new here and trying to catchup witht hsi drama reading this gehna and basant track shiver pass through mys pine i felt digusted towards this person call basant and his mom............really jerk and pest and i have no words for them but ......

through this drama ..they are showing so many disgusting truth about society..........very painful though

poo_supi thumbnail
thanks for the great update....