Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Before forum is archived

love_urmi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I thought of uploading a few high quality videos of ACHPM which I downloaded through torrents(really good quality) and also few new VM's so everybody plz keep a look at my youtube account.I already have uploaded a few episodes including the ramlela one.
Also since we all won't be able to discuss ACHPM here so everyone plz give their youtube accounts or some other contact info. here.

My youtube account:ACHPMrox:http://in.youtube.com/user/ACHPMrox

Edited by love_urmi - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Great Idea Shrey. If, by some stroke of luck, you have the 21st Oct ones from last year could you upload those? The copy I have has good sound but poor picure quality...Would love to see more VMs from you too.

I'm n1sha07 on youtube:

http://in.youtube.com/user/n1sha07
love_urmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Great Idea Shrey. If, by some stroke of luck, you have the 21st Oct ones from last year could you upload those? The copy I have has good sound but poor picure quality...Would love to see more VMs from you too.

I'm n1sha07 on youtube:

http://in.youtube.com/user/n1sha07

oh I wish u had asked for something else isn't that the one before ramlela.I don't have that one sorry.
And its gr8 to hear that we can continuediscussing ACHPM even after the forum is archived.😊😊
😊
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
would love to see ur new vm's too..shrey.......u make awesome vm's....and i always look forward to them.......and even if the forum is closed if u want my FF post would be there in the Fan Fiction forum.....atleast we can discuss/meet there......credit to nisha..she gave the link as to how to post it in FF section.......and i would be in the DMG forum too......

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
good idea shrey....i'll subscribe to videos of u guys. and anyways i log into IF daily so u guys can pm me.
love_urmi thumbnail
Cool then no need for youtube we alll will be here on IF

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh dont u think u can wriggle out of making those VMs. 😡
love_urmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

oh dont u think u can wriggle out of making those VMs. 😡

I think I will, eventually.
-farah- thumbnail
This post makes me feel so sad. It just shows that this forums won't be active anymore, and no more ACHPM
love_urmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah_rehman

This post makes me feel so sad. It just shows that this forums won't be active anymore, and no more ACHPM

No need to be sad.Read it carefully it just says a change of place.Now all the ACHPM discussions will take place in Fanfiction forum.
Also I was thinking if someone is good at blogging we can make a blog on ACHPM.There are many sites which allow hosting free blogs.Anyone interested?
Edited by love_urmi - 15 years ago