.:: Character Of The Week ::.

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

With so many wonderful members on the forum, new ideas are always coming up to keep you guys busy๐Ÿ˜›.....our latest is

Character Of The Week

Every week we will introduce a character, open to the forum discussion.

Our first character is non other than

Jagdish

Avinash Mukherjee

As a character, how do you find Jagdish?

Does any particular scene of his spring to mind?

What are his qualities?

What are his bad points?

How would like you like his character to be developed in the future?

Will his [alleged] death bring anything new tot he storyline?

The questions above are simply guidelines.....feel free to answer your own questions or remove any you don't wish to answer.๐Ÿ˜ณ

But we would love to hear your thoughts about Jagdish

Edited by nibbles - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nibbles

With so many wonderful members on the forum, new ideas are always coming up to keep you guys busy๐Ÿ˜›.....our latest is

Character Of The Week

Jagdish

Avinash Mukherjee

I love Jagdish!!!!!โ˜บ๏ธ(I know I shud be ashamed , considering the fact I'm WAY older than him).Matters of my heart aside , I really like his character , because its REAL.I mean , I have cousin bros just like him...he's not farcial like other characters in other shows-he has his negative and positive sides.Jagya's most endearing facet is that he really cares about Anandi , even tho' he may tease her .And even if he makes her do his HW , he does get bangles for her!

My favourite Jagya scene is the one where he walks up to Anandi and pretends to be about to beat her , but then opens his hand and gives her that purse....so cute !!!

What are his qualities?

1.He really cares for Anandi , but in a brash kinda way...thats gr8
2.Slightly insecure maybe...going by the fact that he was angry tht Dadi-sa and Sumitra give so much luv 2 Anandi
3.He's verrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy cute lookin' ๐Ÿ˜‰
What are his bad points?

1.Shouts at Anandi sometimes , not in a bad way , but phir bhi...
2.Makes her do his HW....beta , exams mein kya karega?

I'd obviously NOT want him to be killed (Creatives please listen!)
As far as development is concerned , I'd like it if they show him getting info , from any source , like school textbooks maybe , that child marriage is NOT a thing to be proud of...further on , hopefully he'll treat Anandi more like his equal as hid mind develops ("Aisa kabhi hota hai kya , ki chhori padhe , aur ladka rasoi mein kaam kare? Are buddhu , ladke padhte hai aur chhoriyan kaam karte hai!")

Dunno abt the storyline....but it'll certainly drive ME to the edge of depression...of course his death will bring a greater gravity to the situation...for then Anandi will be discriminated against from all quarters , but she being the innocent girl that she is , she wont understand why...but I feel , even when I consider it impartially , that this will be taking tragedy too far....Anandi's situation then will just become pathetic

The questions above are simply guidelines.....feel free to answer your own questions or remove any you don't wish to answer.๐Ÿ˜ณ

But we would love to hear your thoughts about Jagdish

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^^

Heh heh,...I'm the first to answer!!!
Shikhoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: nibbles

Character Of The Week

Jagdish

Avinash Mukherjee

i like the character of jaggiya................he is very innocent , behave like similar age boys......his attitute with anandi is very natural ..i............and order  anandi like her father................some time he act as a caretaker of anandi .............respects his dadi sa ...........and every one..................like his sis and always respect her too...............................but dare to go anaginst everyone when need arise..

my fav seen is ................jab anandi ko dadi sa kamre me band kar daiti hani aur vo usake liye dadi sa se chupa kar khana le jata hai.................aur jab dadi sa room ke bahar kursi daal kar baith jati hai to vo sugana se kahata hai ki "kabhi na kabhi dadi sa soye gi tab mai  chuhuiya ko bahar nikal looga.".............
What are his qualities?
he is careing 
he is handsome and innosent.
 a good   listener, .
 down to earth 

What are his bad points?

nothing............ 

he is  hero of bv so must  behave like a powerful and intelligent person and against cultural backwardness,............
 more suffering for anandi..............

Edited by generator - 15 years ago
-aditi- thumbnail

very innocent yet notorious,full of masti and shaitaani and cute๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณand above all great friend:P๐Ÿ˜ณ

ummm at present its just the parts where he was walking the village lanes wearing his gog๐Ÿ˜Ž
even those when he came to knew that his marriage was fixed and walked with pride to his friends!loved those parts๐Ÿคฃ
What are his qualities?
think its he knows well how to make way to others and get his things done using his charms!rem the way he use them infront of dadi sa!๐Ÿ˜†buhh he is good friend๐Ÿ˜›and above all very charing which can win any ones heart!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
What are his bad points?
recalling the part where he pulled sugnas plates +dint even apologized for getting her hurt by his shot though it wasnt meant purposely but still he should have asked for the apology!and every now and then due to his sheer innocence without knowing still he insults anandi calling her chor or anything which isnt good but then he is sweet enough and knows well how to mend all his deeds and mistakes๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hope for that to happen such buhh couldnt say whats there in creatives mind!but would always want and would love to see him the way he is๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Will his [alleged] death bring anything new to the storyline?
have no clue as such about the story line of how its going to proceed further with that but after reading a couple of articles regarding his death pinches deeply!:(thats something i dont want to happen but still if story req to acheive its aim so they may think to do so and since then the story could progress!and about the predictions after that i better dont since am too bad with them๐Ÿ˜†
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the character played by him... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ His dadagiri.. his sweetness... his emotional style to impress every1 to fulfill his demands... his insecureness that his parents love anandi more then him.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Offcourse many... ๐Ÿ˜› like the scene when he bought jalebi's for anandi... dadisa scolds anandi for again touching jagdish books and tears the books... then jagya stands up for her against dadisaa... brings food for anandi when she was locked in the kotari..
๐Ÿ˜ณyesterday when anandi was going to her parents place.. how was he trying to stop her.. and says mujhse mil ke bhi nahi gayi... will not talk to her after she returns... when they were playing and jagdish was searching anandi everywhere below the bed and all.... and also when jagdish plays cricket with the boys of anandi's gaun to hits six and fours in all their balls.... ๐Ÿ˜†
What are his qualities?

stands up for anandi... whenever dadisaa scolds her... very easily impresses every1... goes with sugna to jungle... ๐Ÿ˜†
What are his bad points?

not much.... but yeah whenever he says chor to anandi... fights with sugna(but then this is btw.. each brother n sister small fights)... during teej he ate and made anandi also have the food.. but when anandi told the truth he never said tht he also had the food...

In future i feel he will be supporting anandi all the way and wont let dadisaa anytime hurt anandi by her words.. and shd be bold then his father.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I think the creatives wont kill jagdish now... due to trp's and i think now they shd kill tauji... but yet if they show jagdish's death then bhairav and sumrita will stand up for anandi and will get her married again... and even gehna will support them... as she will also stand up against Tauji.......  ๐Ÿ˜›

MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think all child artistes do a wonderful job.  I somehow feel that I would not have been able to face the lights at the tender age of 12 or 13.  That is not my forte to say the least.