•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi guys.. well lets discuss something interesting. Your fav JJJKJF character...Even if you have more than one, its fine. Please name them and also a reason why you like them or whats interesting in them.

I will start... I like chandu's character a lot.. His self obsession is shown in a very funny way. And the way he addresses himself..maniniye professor shri chandrakant joshi is hilarious not to forget his bakwaaaaaass shayaris..
Also I like Chirag because of his bolhapan and his acting.. Well I like comic characters more than serious one.. And the best thing is that they are not making caricatures out of them.
Well it sure is tough to choose one character as all of them are lovely...

Edited by seesaw128 - 15 years ago
My favourite is Nandini...........She's damn cute n sweet! also,pinu baby,dharmesh,chirag,pankor n chandu ofcourse!
My fav Pinu and Dharmesh... i like Geeta, Parul and shilesh too

I like Pinakin-Nandini. Chandu's self-obsession is funny and Chirag, Paarul are funny too.

i like sudha and her doubts also pankorba for her  so very different charecter
I like Dharmesh for his common sense and anger, Kedaar for his intelligency, Bapa because he says some funny things when he's angry, Chiraag because he makes me laugh and Pinakin because he's like really sweet (actually the most normal person in the whole family I find)

Its hard to pick one charecter from the show as every charecter is so sweet😳.If i have to pick  among them it has to be Nandini her charecter is the central one in the show&the actress who plays the role gave full justice to it 👏.
Geeta, Aarti, Jasuben, Pinakin and Nandini.
Posted: 14 years ago
my is pinu.
because he is cute,somewhat intelligence.
his jodi with nannu is also best and i hope to see  him and nannu together in other shows.
i also like rambo, bappa chirag,chambu,jasuben,
yaar i can't tell everyone's names
i will just say i like the entire cast
i hope there will be season 2. ...
kassh yaar..............