Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Multani90

Once upon a time, Rankan chemistry existed for me. I  had at a time really loved them. Then during the middle of KIT it shattered for me. Some of the reasons are creatives lacked creative ideas, and they skipped over things that should have been focused on, characterization of Kanya was not done properly. Yes, she made me cring during some episodes. Ok, you can say she is new, and she is going to get better, but she only went down throughout the show. Truth be told, I become so so tried with all the sappy sweetness that seemed fake during particular times.  

I have made 13 Rankan vms myself, so it is evident that I thought Rankan chemistry once existed. And in order to make a vm, you necessary don't need to love the couple. After like my 5th vm, I really stopped making it out love of Rankan, but I made them because of my love of Ranbir! ☺️ In most of my vms my main focus in Ranbir.

Everyone does have a different view of chemisty, for example Karan Nandani don't work for me, but there are some people who go crazy over them.

But there are some couples that touch my heart strings like Jatin Shalina as AdiMets, and Michi from Kayamath. It would be a crime to pull them apart.

On KIT, my emotional attachment backed away from Rankan as a couple, because one side obviously for me Ranbir's side was giving too much love, while for me Kanya's love was so lacking. I am not a great fan of Kanya, I like Dimple,and I love Natasha!

Truely worst ending I saw of any show, any Ekta show! Whoa, damaged the show big time.

And I believe maybe if they did bring in another girl that stayed for sometime, they show must have taken a awesome turn.

Kuchh is Tara will stay very very close to my heart, because of the way Ranbir Nanda emotional, mental progress was shown.

So does Rankan chemistry exist : old Rankan-yes   mid-to-end Rankan-  for me big fat no

Sorry, if I sound harsh, but this is what my heart tells me.

πŸ˜ƒ

ditto my jaan!

As for my ffs I stopped updating a long long time ago. From middle to end everything started dying. I never believed Kanya loved Ranbir and till this day I still don't believe she loved Ranbir. If she had a better guy to end up with she would go after him. And sadly there was nothing to prove me wrong. As for vms I made it because Riit di asked me to and since I wasn't happy with the 1st one (because I couldn't feel it from my heart) I made a second one, which showed Kanya's love for Ranbir. Again something that was never really shownn in the show. I wish it was. I so so so wish it was. The story COULD've been so beautiful. They should've given Kanya a chance to fall in love. But nope!!

Kit is also my only show I have watched from beggining to end, mostly because I am in love with Akash and the show didn't even last a year.

But again no one is right or wrong here. Everyone is right in their own place. Karan Nandini have the most fan in telly world, I tried and treid and tried to see their chemistry, it didn't work for me at all. On the other hand I am in love with couples like Prem Mukti, Michi, Adimets and sadly rankan can't compare with such powerful loves. Again that is just my opinion and sandy's ofcourse. Mwah jaan!

safeplacetoland thumbnail
they r my all time fav jodi!! except for Amber- Akshat from AMber Dhara!
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

ditto my jaan!

As for my ffs I stopped updating a long long time ago. From middle to end everything started dying. I never believed Kanya loved Ranbir and till this day I still don't believe she loved Ranbir. If she had a better guy to end up with she would go after him. And sadly there was nothing to prove me wrong. As for vms I made it because Riit di asked me to and since I wasn't happy with the 1st one (because I couldn't feel it from my heart) I made a second one, which showed Kanya's love for Ranbir. Again something that was never really shownn in the show. I wish it was. I so so so wish it was. The story COULD've been so beautiful. They should've given Kanya a chance to fall in love. But nope!!

Kit is also my only show I have watched from beggining to end, mostly because I am in love with Akash and the show didn't even last a year.

But again no one is right or wrong here. Everyone is right in their own place. Karan Nandini have the most fan in telly world, I tried and treid and tried to see their chemistry, it didn't work for me at all. On the other hand I am in love with couples like Prem Mukti, Michi, Adimets and sadly rankan can't compare with such powerful loves. Again that is just my opinion and sandy's ofcourse. Mwah jaan!

Love you my jaan!πŸ€— I don't know what I would do without you. Same here, only show I watched full.  I would start others  leave, and then come back to them again. Yeah, I remember the excitement we had when a new track would start, and then when the track would be left uncomplete oh the anger we had. There were so many possibities, truely if Kanya's love lived up to Ranbir, it would have been such a beautiful love story . But in the end it didn't even come close.
Edited by Multani90 - 15 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
But those shows and couples are dramatic and their writing is way different than KIT so of course Rankan weren't going to be intense like them!!!  I don't think it is comparable!!!! KIT was different, that's why I loved watching it!!! I didn't have to sit through watch the herione crying a bucket full of tears for her love!!! I'm sure that is why they didn't want to drag the Kanya falling love part of the story!!! Or it could have been because of the actors scheduling, you never know!!!! Creatives have to change scripts all the time!!! However, what's done is done!!! We can't change it!!!! All shows have blooper and what not so KIT was any different!!! Mostly in Indian soaps!!!πŸ˜† I think we all know the reason why Ranbir had to fall hard in love and it was because he was the hate guru!!!! It was more important to see his transformation!!!! And we all did!!!😳 Have you guys seen my LiRic (Elizabeth and Ric) in General Hospital?!!!! Now that is what I call a "intense couple"!!! You can't compare them with LiRic, EVER!!!! But Rankan does feel similar to them because of their comfort level just like Becky and Rick have onscreen and offscreen!!! 😳

Shreya
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ran-Kan had potential in the beginning to be an amazing jodi, but the creatives failed to execute their chemistry well. Also, Dimple's acting like a 12 year old with her first crush wasn't any helpful. Akash on the other had tried very hard to make the chemistry work and show his love through Ranbir for Kanya, but since Dimple's acting wasn't up to the mark and the script was weak, he just looked like some sort of a martyr or something. I did like Ran-Kan in the beginning with their funny and cute fights and their eye locking moments, but they were just random moments and scenes. Nothing to really base true love or extreme chemistry. Their love story was not anything spectacular and didn't show real love. At times it even seemed forced.

TV shows show eternal love! The love story takes you places and makes the audience believe that, "Yes, this is love! Oh, how I wish someone could love me, and I in turn love him that much!"  Ran-Kan never took me anywhere. They gave a good laugh sometimes and some of the things Ranbir said and did were cute, but it was nothing to rave about. It never got me feeling, "Yes, this is love! How I wish to find someone like Ranbir!" Even though many would disagree, but I even felt Ranbir's "love" was sometimes forced too.

As for reading FF and making VM's, I read the FF's my friends make, and it's just for entertainment, not to keep the couple alive. I made only one VM, but it was mainly for me to see if I can make a VM or not. Also, it was not a Ran-Kan one! πŸ˜†
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Ran-Kan had potential in the beginning to be an amazing jodi, but the creatives failed to execute their chemistry well. Also, Dimple's acting like a 12 year old with her first crush wasn't any helpful. Akash on the other had tried very hard to make the chemistry work and show his love through Ranbir for Kanya, but since Dimple's acting wasn't up to the mark and the script was weak, he just looked like some sort of a martyr or something. I did like Ran-Kan in the beginning with their funny and cute fights and their eye locking moments, but they were just random moments and scenes. Nothing to really base true love or extreme chemistry. Their love story was not anything spectacular and didn't show real love. At times it even seemed forced.

TV shows show eternal love! The love story takes you places and makes the audience believe that, "Yes, this is love! Oh, how I wish someone could love me, and I in turn love him that much!"  Ran-Kan never took me anywhere. They gave a good laugh sometimes and some of the things Ranbir said and did were cute, but it was nothing to rave about. It never got me feeling, "Yes, this is love! How I wish to find someone like Ranbir!" Even though many would disagree, but I even felt Ranbir's "love" was sometimes forced too.

As for reading FF and making VM's, I read the FF's my friends make, and it's just for entertainment, not to keep the couple alive. I made only one VM, but it was mainly for me to see if I can make a VM or not. Also, it was not a Ran-Kan one! πŸ˜†

Oh yes, the genuine chemistry was only in the beginning, and it was not deep love in the beginning that got us hooked on. It was the confusion that was in the relationship, and the thinking of each other actions.

But for me I think Ranbir is the most extraordinary male character in telly history regarding, that he was punished the most--all the slaps he got. And the guy went through the most soul killing phase when Chunnu track started. I have counted the # of the times he had cried during that time. I mean if I could get a guy that would make a meal all over again because he found out that I didn't eat makhan, I would probably be the happiest person. 😭 

Other's Ekta males have went through some soul filled with agony phases, but the girl also went through it too. But did Kanya go through it- na baba na.

Then after mainly during the first attempt to get married a lot of things turned sugary sweet, and the forced love started. 
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Multani90

Oh yes, the genuine chemistry was only in the beginning, and it was not deep love in the beginning that got us hooked on. It was the confusion that was in the relationship, and the thinking of each other actions.

But for me I think Ranbir is the most extraordinary male character in telly history regarding, that he was punished the most--all the slaps he got. And the guy went through the most soul killing phase when Chunnu track started. I have counted the # of the times he had cried during that time. I mean if I could get a guy that would make a meal all over again because he found out that I didn't eat makhan, I would probably be the happiest person. 😭 

Other's Ekta males have went through some soul filled with agony phases, but the girl also went through it too. But did Kanya go through it- na baba na.

Then after mainly during the first attempt to get married a lot of things turned sugary sweet, and the forced love started. 

I am not the sugary type. I like hot spicy thora tikha mirchi stuff! πŸ˜ƒ. Right now I am so enjoying Michi!! Hai he saw her after 5 yrs 7 months. It was so intense. I think I was shaking from it. Love should be like, you know "chupane se nahi chupta" kind!

I totally agree with Varsha!😳 

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
glad you both agree with my looong post! πŸ˜†
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

I dont know what you all think but i really loved Rankan and i miss it, i didnt watch the show from start because i really thought it was foolish at first specially with aayan and kanya, bits thne when i started watching rankan i loved it i wouldnt miss one epi, if i missed it i would record the repeat, and till the end i loved it and loved rankan, fatima, u are such a awesome writer, i thought u liked there chemistry im shocked to read all taht you wrote but thats your opinion, and we respect that! 😊 according to me i could see kanyas love towards ranbir and ranbirs love towards kanya through out the serial, although i did hate kanya for some time when chunnu was there but then there chemistry settled it all, I think there Chemistry from start to end worked for me, and they will always be one of my Favourite jodis.

Nadia

darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spate22

But those shows and couples are dramatic and their writing is way different than KIT so of course Rankan weren't going to be intense like them!!!  I don't think it is comparable!!!! KIT was different, that's why I loved watching it!!! I didn't have to sit through watch the herione crying a bucket full of tears for her love!!! I'm sure that is why they didn't want to drag the Kanya falling love part of the story!!! Or it could have been because of the actors scheduling, you never know!!!! Creatives have to change scripts all the time!!! However, what's done is done!!! We can't change it!!!! All shows have blooper and what not so KIT was any different!!! Mostly in Indian soaps!!!πŸ˜† I think we all know the reason why Ranbir had to fall hard in love and it was because he was the hate guru!!!! It was more important to see his transformation!!!! And we all did!!!😳 Have you guys seen my LiRic (Elizabeth and Ric) in General Hospital?!!!! Now that is what I call a "intense couple"!!! You can't compare them with LiRic, EVER!!!! But Rankan does feel similar to them because of their comfort level just like Becky and Rick have onscreen and offscreen!!! 😳

Shreya

i agree wid u!!! as u said rankan was something light and not dramatic lyk so many other couples in ekta shows rankan would have been da same if all dat drama was added.  i undestand dat kanya was not dat good but ranbir covered it up.not forgetting kit was something different and very light and u cant compare  dem with other couples.
Edited by kitfreak - 15 years ago