Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I will only speak for myself.😳😳 I could try to explain the word chemistry but I can't find the right words. It's personal. I could see great chemistry in one couple , someone else can see none. That makes neither of us right or wrong. Rankan started out great. They would set my screen on fire. Then it died for me. It died so horribly that I don't even put them on my fav jodi list anymore. But many devoted kit fans still see the chemistry so they keep writing ffs and make vms. I do neither.😳

I believe in eternal love. Something that is hard to see in real life. So when I look at tv jodis I want them to capture my heart and never let go.😭 I want to laugh with them and I want to cry with them. There have been jodis on tv when they were crying I started sobbing like a baby myself.😭 I look at them and say wow they are soulmates. Put world's every odd against them and they would still be meant for only each other. No one can complete them better than each other. Like yesterday during Kayamath OH MY GOD! I felt my heart seriously stopped beating. They have been separated for 5 yrs 7 months, she is married to someone else yet everything screams out loud that they are meant to be. From middle to later half of kit I wished Ranbir would get a better girl. Rankan had  been a hot couple once. They could've bloomed. Both of them should've been part of the relationship. But really all I saw was Ranbir's relationship. It was the creatives fault. I have never seen ekta do such a bad job with shows!

For present state all chemistry I ever saw between them died.😭😭 Which is sooo sad because I have never loved another couple like I loved them in the past. But oh well all good things come to an end.

i dont think ur allowed to dicuss about other jodis here...its only meant rankan....😊
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: spate22

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love you!!!!!πŸ€— I agree with everything you said about their chemistry!!!!!!!!πŸ‘ You're awesome!!!! A lot of people secretly do love their Rankan even if it was in the past, present, or future!!!!  Why else make Vm, read FF or write FFs?!!! Is it just to show appreciation for the ones who create them?!!! But then why enjoy it?!!!😊 The fact is they do enjoy the chemistry either in FFs, Vms, the show itself!!!πŸ˜‰  Rankan does work in any form!!!πŸ˜‰ Dimple and Akash made their pairing seem so real when they were at their best!!!😳 Dimple herself said that her and Akash worked hard on their chemistry and then slowly they started to work as a team!!!😍 I wish to see them onscreen someday but I don't know if it'll happen!!!😭

About Dimple's BF, well some people like to keep their private lives private!!!  Maybe the BF doesn't want to reveal his identity!!!  I don't know how the pic was posted on Facebook?!!!πŸ˜•  I forgot to ask Ragkapil how she got the pics!!πŸ˜† I'm pretty sure that is her BF!!! They look like nice young couple!!! And he is a cutie!!! They fit well together!!!😊 Thanks for the post!!!! I love it!!!😳

Shreya

Hey Shreya!!! u want to know how i got the pics??
well i searched the name dimple jhangiani in facebook search ...and there r many accounts by her name
but one account seemed real to me..so i sent tht dimple a message and she replied me back...and then i went to her profile pictures and there i was ..with her awesome pics..hope u got ur answer!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Akash and Dimple as Ranbir and kanya have got sizzling chemisry both onscreen and offscreen. On most occasions i got the suspicion if Dimple had crush on Akash. But i must say, that in some scenes she did really bad acting. But, no matter what they look cute together. The difference in their age and body built make this jodi unique, special and so charming. Those who speak against RanKan chemistry look at it in terms of charecterisation and the story. Ofcourse chemistry is not only about the looking cute together but making everyone around feel that the couple is so madly in love and that's what RanKan were lacking. But that's the blunder of the creatives. And if you just ignore all the mess with kanya's character and loopholes in the story and look at them as Akash and Dimple then they do make us think if something is brewing up between them. And that's the chemistry.
ragzz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadz_J

I dont know what you all think but i really loved Rankan and i miss it, i didnt watch the show from start because i really thought it was foolish at first specially with aayan and kanya, bits thne when i started watching rankan i loved it i wouldnt miss one epi, if i missed it i would record the repeat, and till the end i loved it and loved rankan, fatima, u are such a awesome writer, i thought u liked there chemistry im shocked to read all taht you wrote but thats your opinion, and we respect that! 😊 according to me i could see kanyas love towards ranbir and ranbirs love towards kanya through out the serial, although i did hate kanya for some time when chunnu was there but then there chemistry settled it all, I think there Chemistry from start to end worked for me, and they will always be one of my Favourite jodis.

Nadia

hey nadia i completely agree with you!! they will also be one of my fav jodis though im not such a big fan of akash..im more fond of dimple, even though her acting is not good..but she and the rankan jodi will always be my all time fav..
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragkapil

Hey Shreya!!! u want to know how i got the pics??
well i searched the name dimple jhangiani in facebook search ...and there r many accounts by her name
but one account seemed real to me..so i sent tht dimple a message and she replied me back...and then i went to her profile pictures and there i was ..with her awesome pics..hope u got ur answer!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Ohhhhhhh!!!! I see!!! Nice job!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
GGG, Nadz!!! I agree with what you two said!!!  As for Dimple's acting well to me it looked like she was barely awake in her scenes!!!  Even Akash felt like that sometimes but moreso Dimple!!!  She did mention that she SAILED through her scenes!!!πŸ€” I think they worked her too hard!!! Ekta shouldn't have created Natasha, I believe!!! Even though Dimple was good as Natasha!!!!😊  And should have concentrated on other actors a little more!!!

Shreya
rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aditya bhaiyya was a great force in making KIT a hit.
Why does anyone not talk about him or Shanaya.

Aditya bhaiiyyya his chemistry with Akash was awesome too.He was the perfect big brother.
And soo matter of fact.He is a brilliant actor too.And that they r friends in real life

That pairing was soo cute.That mehendi episode
wher Aditya mentions the perils of marriage is such a class  lecture is such a cute episode.
I never tire of it
And Akash has never looked that cute ever like the way he looks in that episode.
rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Yahan Rankan chemistry ki baat chal rahi hai toh
main kahan  aditya akash ki baatein lekar baith  gayi.

.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

spate22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajkin

Aditya bhaiiyyya his chemistry with Akash was awesome too.He was the perfect big brother.
And soo matter of fact.He is a brilliant actor too.And that they r friends in real life

wher Aditya mentions the perils of marriage is such a class  lecture is such a cute episode.
I never tire of it
And Akash has never looked that cute ever like the way he looks in that episode.

I know!!!!!!!! I totally agree!!! Their chemistry was awesome!!! I miss that too!!!😭 That's the reason why I loved KIT because of the chemistry between the actors!!!πŸ‘ I'm sure the rest will agree to this atleast!!!πŸ˜‰ I loved that scene too!!! And the way Akash reacted to his lecture was sooooooooooooooo cute!!! He was like a little boy!!!😳

Shreya
darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajkin

I never tire of it

omg i loved aditya bhaiya n ranbir scenes dey were just awesome!!! lyk u said  he was da perfect brother ever. i juz loved der scenes do u remember da mandir scene??!! den wen he tells ranbir ckk (control kar kaminah) dat scene was so funny and even da chewing gum scene made me laugh so bad i can keep goin on with da list and ot will never end god i miss dem so much😭. every scene dey had was just too good. anybody other than ranbir who could carry da show on der shoulder was definietely aditya bhaiya.