Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: rajkin

Aditya bhaiyya was a great force in making KIT a hit.
Why does anyone not talk about him or Shanaya.

Aditya bhaiiyyya his chemistry with Akash was awesome too.He was the perfect big brother.
And soo matter of fact.He is a brilliant actor too.And that they r friends in real life

That pairing was soo cute.That mehendi episode
wher Aditya mentions the perils of marriage is such a class  lecture is such a cute episode.
I never tire of it
And Akash has never looked that cute ever like the way he looks in that episode.

Arre di, you are absolutely correct, I could not agree more. Aditya Ranbir chemistry was supreme, for me it beat Rankan chemistry times infinity.

The only ones that carried the weight of the show on their shoudlers was Adi bhaiya and Ranbir!
darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Multani90

Arre di, you are absolutely correct, I could not agree more. Aditya Ranbir chemistry was supreme, for me it beat Rankan chemistry times infinity.

The only ones that carried the weight of the show on their shoudlers was Adi bhaiya and Ranbir!

finally we agree on da same thing😆

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitfreak

Yeah, since they both have more experience and are very good actors!!!

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 15 years ago

rajkin thumbnail

rajkin thumbnail
Kitney pyaarey expressions they Akash ke...
itna cute bhi nahi hona chahiye kisi ko.

Maar hi daalta hai chahe cuteness hoi ya hotness ho  .
spate22 thumbnail

So cute!!!😳😆

Shreya
rajkin thumbnail
Originally posted by: spate22

So cute!!!😳😆

Shreya

Haina.
Thanks.
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragkapil

hey nadia i completely agree with you!! they will also be one of my fav jodis though im not such a big fan of akash..im more fond of dimple, even though her acting is not good..but she and the rankan jodi will always be my all time fav..

Hey Im glad you agree with me and me too, i never liked akash in any other serial, he didnt reli exist for me as on sony and zee he had reali small roles so i didnt know how good he was but in KIT i fell in love with ranbir not akash and also kanya, Dimple is not such a good actor but whenever she shared the screen with akash the screen was definitely on fire for me. I know dimple sometimes did overreact as shes not that good in acting but when it came to love scenes and chemistry it was awesome, so real! I LOVE RANKAN! and there Chemistry will always remain!

Nadia
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMG i totally agree with you!!! they are so different than other telly couples!!! i mean all the others do is talk all lovey dovey and be gushy which gets nauseating at times! but rankan??? nope they are completely another story!!!!!! i guess thats what attracted me to them first! dey are so DIFFERENT!!! and OMG WAT CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its sizzling and the level of comfort they share when they converse and tease each other and love each oda it really reflects that they are really good friends..! i wouldn be suprised to hear that they are going out they are both so likeable i mean theres akash tall and broad with his tough guy looks and theres dimple whos small and petite!!! and they both look so hot together!!!! i love love love rankan! i wish to see them again ANHYWHERE!!! i dont even care where! i jus wanna see them!! 😃

spate22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rankanrock

OMG i totally agree with you!!! they are so different than other telly couples!!! i mean all the others do is talk all lovey dovey and be gushy which gets nauseating at times! but rankan??? nope they are completely another story!!!!!! i guess thats what attracted me to them first! dey are so DIFFERENT!!! and OMG WAT CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its sizzling and the level of comfort they share when they converse and tease each other and love each oda it really reflects that they are really good friends..! i wouldn be suprised to hear that they are going out they are both so likeable i mean theres akash tall and broad with his tough guy looks and theres dimple whos small and petite!!! and they both look so hot together!!!! i love love love rankan! i wish to see them again ANHYWHERE!!! i dont even care where! i jus wanna see them!! 😃

I agree!!!!😃😃😃

Shreya