DOES RANKAN CHEMISTRY EXIST?????? - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
dey r my sabse fav couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've never seen such chemistry guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so awesome and perfect...........mmmmmmmmmmmm me wish dey were a real life couple!!!!!! then we might c on Nach Baliye 5!!

nidheya
ranbir and kanya chemistry did exist for me. chemistry between akash and dimple had to exist as nothing canbe worked at if it did not exist.there was a certain spark between this couple, as if any minute it would burst into flames.
as for the script, unfortunately ektas creatives were too busy trying to keep her mahabhrat from sinking, everything else took a back seat. akashedeep's prolonged absence also did not help.
Originally posted by akashdeepsaigal

ranbir and kanya chemistry did exist for me. chemistry between akash and dimple had to exist as nothing canbe worked at if it did not exist.there was a certain spark between this couple, as if any minute it would burst into flames.
as for the script, unfortunately ektas creatives were too busy trying to keep her mahabhrat from sinking, everything else took a back seat. akashedeep's prolonged absence also did not help.

So true!!!!👏 And what made their chemistry work was their high comfort level!!!😉 They were like buds!!!😃

Shreya
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by spate22

So true!!!!👏 And what made their chemistry work was their high comfort level!!!😉 They were like buds!!!😃

Shreya

liked being the operative word.