Balika Vadhu

15th october update

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys...am in a rush.....so would be updating very briefly....hope its ok...as it is nothing much happened in the epi......I missed the beginning I guess.....so updating from where I saw

The entire family is in the hall...Jaggu says that if Anandi goes then who will do my work.......dadisa is like....ur mom n taiji r there na.....so jaggu says...but this work only anandi can do......n everyone start wondering as to wat work he is talking abt (expressions on everyones face r really worth watching ).....Anandi is busy giggling.....as she knows that Jagya is referring to his Home Work.....but Jagya knows that he cant speak abt the same in from of everyone...so he says main jab thak kar aaunga toh mere pair kaun dabayega.....main apne se bade logon ko toh nahin keh sakta na....hearing this dadisa starts laffing n is like...itne naukar hain na......they will press ur feet...n then she says...if ur gonna miss her so much abhi se...then wonder wats gonna happen later......u would become a pakka joru ka gulam

Anandi then goes near Jagya n tells him that u dont want me to go bcoz ur wondering who will do ur home work na.......Jagya gets all bugged up.....n tells her go if u want to.......n leaves the room

After that Anandi is shown meeting everyone......everyone tells her to come back soon....n that they will all miss her......she seeks everyones blessings n then asks....Jagya mujhe bahar chodne bhi nahin aayega.....n sugna says...he doesnt want u to go na...so thats why he is upset n is in his room n is not coming out......to this anandi says.......I know he is upset bcoz no one will do his home work in my absence......let it be...if he doesnt wanna say bye then I too wont go n say bye to him.......n when I come back....that time too I wont do any of this work

Later she is shown leaving n then they shwo Jagya who is like...jaate jaate bhi mujhe bye nahin bola.....ab aane do use wapas......kabhi bhi baat nahin karunga....aaj se teri meri katti

Anandi n her parents reach her gaon ....even b4 she goes inside her house she rushes to phoolis house ....they both sit in phoolis room n anandi gives her the ribbon that she has got for her.....n ties it in her hair.......phooli says u know that all such things r not allowed......to which anandi says...so wat....put it in the night when no one is watching ...just then phoolis mom comes there.....n removes the ribbon n tells anandi that plz dont bring such things for phooli that make her realise that she is a widow n that she cant use them........n then they play the song choti si umar n all of them have tears in their eyes

I know the update is really small....but sorry guys this was all that i could come up with today😳

Ashita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
thanks a lot ash for the wonderful update😳😳😳 it cover all the imp part which needs to be seen😛😳ooo aj part was cute!jaggu is going to miss anandi for sure😛😆he cant be angry with for long!hope she return back soon:P anandi again revealed the hw truth infront of dadi sa,that could create prob later!feel sad for phooli:(
a_b thumbnail
Thanx for the update.I will do the rest of it if you dont mind.

In the beginning Anandi's parents are shown seeking permission to take anandi home to which dadisa agrees and says that take her as our beendni and not as your daughter and feed her well. Use sukhi roti mat khilana use yahan ke gile sagon aur mithai ki adat ho gayee hai waise toh maa ke haath ki sukhi roti bhi swad lagti hai par mhari beendni ko dubla karke mat bhejna.

After Jagiya goes sulking to his room,

Anandi is very happy when dadisa gives her permission to go she hugs her, but like other times she is not that happy to leave her sasural. She meets everyone nayi taiji, sugna, dadisa, touji, sasuma. She asks taiji aap mere jaane ke baad mujhe yaad karoge na? Taiji says yes I will miss you a lot and asks her to come back soon and they both cry. Anandi later says she will come back soon so dont worry and if she wants anything she should ask her sasuma as she is very good. Anandi seeks blessings from dadisa, touji, nayi taiji she hugs sugna and they both cry and sugna asks her to come back soon. Sasuma asks her not to forget them after reaching her maika and to come back soon and anandi says she will miss her the most.

Anandi's mother says to Anandi's father that it is true that anandi wont forget them if they keep on coming in front of her but now see since they where away anandi has mixed up so much with her sasural that she doesnt want to leave her sasural easily.

Dadisa tells Anandi Itna waqt toh tu apni bidai mein bhi na lagai thi abh ja bhi.

Anandi's parents ask dadisa to tell Bhairo to forgive them as they are taking his bahu without asking him. Dadisa says Samdhisa ki maa ne haan kaha na toh utna kaafi hai. Anandi's parents seek blessings from dadisa.

Preview:- Gehna is shown asking Sumitra how did Basnat's first wife die while sugna looks on stunned. Just at that time dadisa comes in and tells Gehna to ask her whatever she wants to ask.Gehna is scared.

The last part is well said above.

The most touchy scene when Anandi and taiji, sasuma and sugna cry when Anandi is leaving for her maika.
Edited by a_b - 15 years ago
ferns82 thumbnail
thanks for the update. very well written

ferns
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 update.
Aww jaggu will miss anandi. How sweet...
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely updates... ashita and a_b...
When anandi told tht she knws why will jagya miss her coz for her hw.. shd see the face of dadisaa.. but now she wont leave anandi for again touching jagya's book
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx a lot ashita and a_b for the update🤗 the best part of the epi for me was the preview😃 god knows wat dadisa will tell to Gehna when she asked about baisa's first wife. anandi is not there with a prompt answer this time😊
rv_annie thumbnail
thanks  for the update I like the part Jagdish crying for his wife an innocent love story
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thank u so much dear, i hve been catchg up n ur all hve done an xcellnt njob in updatg
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanks guys 4 the wonderful update