Happy Birthday Caryn....!

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

and wishing a friend  on her special day

Today is the brithday of one of our swearthearts in our forum...she have been her for a long long time now...actually she is a VIP with a goldpass๐Ÿ˜‰ and even during her busy schedule..she wont miss out to visit IF and post her comments๐Ÿ˜Š

You are an absolute sweetheart...You are  really funny๐Ÿ˜†, sweet person,
. Always stand up for your friends (will never forget that sambhar incident daa...its just one of the IF memory that sits fast on my head๐Ÿ˜†). I know you are an excellent cook aswell....all of those recipes on recipe thread prove it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ You also stand for your believes until the end...still remember you were the only one in Anandham who couldnt stand Azhymoonji Priya..well me too but never dared to say it openly in case her fans will attack me๐Ÿ˜†

It must have been a rainy day
when you were born,
but it wasn't really rain,
the sky was crying because
it lost his most beautiful angel'
Happy Birthday dear Caryn๐Ÿ˜ณ
 (for some reason its raining heavy here in Norway..๐Ÿ˜†)

Okay..lets share some of Caryns secret....i mean some narada work in Nezus world๐Ÿ˜†

Caryn was studying in london and living in the college dorms at Hampstead, which is a very posh part of london. One night, she woke up to go to the bathroom,  when she came back, she saw a figure in black crouched near her friend's bed, trying to steal her CD player. Caryn shouted and it was a burglar. Fairly big guy. He ran to the window and climbed on the window sill trying to jump out whhen our Caryn kicked him on his butt๐Ÿ˜† and the guy fell down but ran away.๐Ÿ˜ก The police said that she was a brave girl!!! ๐Ÿ‘ Hun...just like your periya akka is proud..we too are proud of you naa..such a brave gal๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
She loves to sleep a lot... she sleeps mean .. dead sleep. Even a bom blast will never wake her up.๐Ÿ˜† But hun...how to you manage to get up so early to the work naa?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Mummy will throw water aa ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† just kidding gal...!

Sometimes Caryn can be pranked by her siblings...once upon a time when she and her siblings were younger...Karthi and their brother decided to play prank on her...they got a new TV so her brother took the remote controll and hided it under his arms..while watching the tv, Karthi will say ssome magic words and  the channel will shifted automatically...poor caryn  fall for that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† unitl she later on realized the true๐Ÿคฃ
Caryn is protective \and caring sister๐Ÿ˜› It was a boy who bullied poor Karthi at the school when Caryn got to know this, the next day she went to the school and bashed up that boy...๐Ÿ‘ Aww..such a protective sis...I wish my sis was like that๐Ÿ˜ณ

This one take the cake...no one in Caryns family will dare to sit next to her while she drink water..cause whenever she hears some jokes or funny stories around the dinning table...she will blurt out everything on the person sitting next to her so in that fare...everywill will escape from her๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ (okay warning to  IF malaysian makkale...when u all meet up tomorrow...watch out for Caryn lah๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

okay..okay..enough narada work...from this stories...we got to know Caryn more๐Ÿ˜› and how protective and brave gal our Caryn is๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...i am very happy to have u as a friend naa...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

We wish you a happy birthday

We wish you a Happy Birthday
Whether we are near or far away miles
We are happy to come together
With all our great big smiles

We are bringing many wishes
Especially wrapped up for you
Wanting you to have very happy times
In the celebrations we do for you

For this party belongs to you
On this your own special day
May all your biggest wishes come true
For you in a very special way๐Ÿ˜›

Some gifts for our Birthday baby Caryn๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww...Little Caryn couldnt stay away from the cake huh??? But hun...why so hurry??  Cake all over you naaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

MySpace%20and%20Orkut%20Rose%20Glitter%20Graphic%20-%208

I hope you do like cats naa...take care of Chotu n Choti naa๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Hun๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

IF Tamil DevTeam

PS!! It was Karthi who gave us all of the exclusive stories of u naa๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by meli - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Birthday%20Greeting

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN !!!!!!!!! MAY GOOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE DAA ....... THANKS FOR BEING AN ANGEL

Caryn was the first IF member whom i actually send Email and SPOKE too. A very sweet and cutey person. I just love to hear her big laughs๐Ÿ˜ณ and i like the ways she stands for her frens. bless u da ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bear%20Friend

oh ๐Ÿ˜ฒ how cud i go without some naradar work ๐Ÿ˜‰ Caryn, i know ur crazy of bags. All lil lil bags u take it before any of ur siblings can lay their hand ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Okay i can understand about the branded bags, annal nescaffee bag verei yaar๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ( the yukks dark red bag๐Ÿ˜•) I just cannot believe this ........ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ur just like laven!!!๐Ÿ˜† and next time, take ur bath first ๐Ÿ˜กbefore watching kalasam lazy bumm ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Thanks karthi. I love u daa ๐Ÿ˜ณ okay okay stop staring at me Karthi. U know something caryn, i tried to do more naradar work but this was what i got from karthi through email ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

c is a generous person, her wallet comes out automatically, she does not stinge or tighten the purse. For me personally, i will miss her the most because she's my confidant, a good listener. She's not judgemental or self-righteous or a hypocrite. I hate these characteristics and I thank all the Gods that she does not have any of these. She's fiercely loyal and is always someone you can rely on. She has a good and kind heart.

Karthi

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ so sweet of her right ๐Ÿ˜‰ u were the mean one for her tread .... (subbaa naradar velai complete daa ๐Ÿคฃ netz videra joot ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)
isaitamil thumbnail
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday :)
Let all your dreams come true :))
patraj thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARYN.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

PAT
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Caryn, You go gal. I'm coming to your house for margaritas now.
Have a swell birthday for all of us.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Caryn dear, Happy Birthday to you ๐Ÿค—. May GOD bless you with so much of happiness. Real hug on Saturday ok?
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

hAAappy B-day to you Caryn....hope you have a good one

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rendu perum nalla ennai matthi vitutingela???๐Ÿ˜ก

C, what can I say? It's all there in Netra's post.

Have a good one. Sisters 4Eva! YEAH!
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wishing you many, many happy returns of the day, Caryn, and may all your dreams come true. Have a great day, and a great time on Saturday!