Other Topics

Happy Birthday Caryn....! - Page 2

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Birthday Greetings from me too, Caryn dear. Oru periya bear hug awaits you on Saturday..!!....πŸ€—

Actually I think I have extended my greetings to you in Karthi's Birthday Thread the other day...nothing to be surprised of my actions coz I am utterly confused at times....hmmm...most of the times to be frank...😳 

I would have conveniently forgotten it if not for Winnie the Pooh who called up and said " Opened a thread for Caryn's B'day - don't forget to wish her...bye.."!!!!πŸ˜‰....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sue Nair

I would have conveniently forgotten it if not for Winnie the Pooh who called up and said " Opened a thread for Caryn's B'day - don't forget to wish her...bye.."!!!!πŸ˜‰....

😲😲😲 Winnie the Pooh called u 😲😲? HOw sweet of that cuddy bear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Adorable naa??πŸ˜‰
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day Dear Caryn! May all your wishes come true!
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Many more happy returns of the day caryn

U r one of my best buddies here in IF , but i don't see u now in IF like it was used to be before

Have a blast dear πŸ₯³
Hosanna thumbnail
A VERY BLESSED

AND WONDERFUL WISH

TO A DEAR GAL!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU

WITH THE BEST

OF EVERYTHING!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!

Edited by Hosanna - 15 years ago
Caryn thumbnail

Meli❀️  Thank you for all the detective work you have done with Netz to put up with such lovely thread.  A gal could not ask for more.  Simply lovely.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Btw, I will take care of Choti & Chotu only if you are around. 😳 Sorry, but I hate cats. πŸ€’ To add to the story about cats, when I was in dorm, my warden had this huge black green eyed cat, with a red ribbon tied around its neck.  This cat goes around the whole house.  When my warden is around, I go gooey on the cat, and say here kitty, kitty, sweet kitty, but the mo she is not around, I will scare the cat off by making funny kind of noises.  So Chotu and Choti are safe with you.  Thank you for all the prezzies.   A huge thank you and hugs. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— (PS I know it is all Narathar's work, yellam vellai pannitu aparum kooputu Meli mella blame panikuvanga😑)

Netra - Thank you for the "cake", the detective work, the effort, the phone calls, etc.❀️ β€οΈβ€οΈ A big hug and thank you.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  I am mean to my sister?  Hello??? πŸ˜‘ Didn't I tell you that she is angel and I am the devil of the family? 😈 So it is my unlawful right as sister to be mean.🀣  I have to live up to my image.  Btw, where was I mean?

Anoo - thank you for your blessings.  πŸ€—

Pat - thank you for your blessings.  πŸ€—

Jagdu sweetie - you are welcome to home anytime, any day.  Local saruku or foreign saruku is ready.  Now the question is if you are a meat person or if you are veggie.  Yenna, yosikaran yenna side dish kodukanummnu. πŸ˜‰  Thanks buddy.πŸ€—

Vani - Thanks for the wishes.  Yes, I am waiting for the big hug πŸ€—

Aishu - Thank you very muchπŸ€—

Eljay - Thank you to you  πŸ€— 

Sue chechi - I am waiting for the big hug too.  You make sure it is big one! πŸ€—

Thank you

Giri.  Thank you for the blessings πŸ€—

Nallu -  I missed you too πŸ˜” but what to do-lah (Malaysian slang ' hear it in Kuruvi from Saranya), πŸ˜†πŸ˜† working life is like that esp now I start working from 7 am.  

Thank you Hosanna for your lovely wishes.πŸ€— 

Netra, Ambi & Meli thanks for the msgs.  πŸ€— β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ Muaaaaaahhhhhhh

Thank you from bottom of my heart and big hugs to you all for a cheerful day. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail

OOPS,im late here.............Many Many Many Many More happy returns to u daa Caryn..........i know u b4 knowing nezu.........but 2day  we rarely exchange pms & mails.........but u're always my dear & close buddy in IF daa.I wish u all gudluck & may god bless u.

2day i take up roja akka's job & lemme bring the baton

Happy B'day 2 U
Happy B'day 2 U
Happy B'day dear Caryn
Happy B'day 2 U
May god bless u......................................have a wonderful day sweetoπŸ˜ƒ

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Roja comes in and sees that every one has wished
Grabs the baton.... eyes closed..... choir in place.....

Happy Birth day to you
Happy Birth day to you
Happy Birth day dear Caryn
Happy Birth day to you

May God bless you
May god Bless you
May god Bless dear Caryn
Happy Birth day to uuuuuuu

Wish you very many happy returns of the day and may
all your dreams come true - God bless....

Roja looks around and sees that all the cake is eaten...
makes a mental note to extract some cakes from Caryn...
later
Edited by rojapoooo - 15 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARYN

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. 
 So love the people who treat you right.. Forget about the ones who don't. 
 Believe everything happens for a reason. 
 If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. 
 If it changes your life, let it. 
 Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Edited by kalki2007 - 15 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

MySpace%20and%20Orkut%20Happy%20Birthday%20Glitter%20Graphic%20-%201

MySpace%20and%20Orkut%20Happy%20Birthday%20Glitter%20Graphic%20-%203
                                       MySpace%20and%20Orkut%20Happy%20Birthday%20Glitter%20Graphic%20-%206

Edited by atina - 15 years ago