Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Karthikka

Ellathukum thanks koodutha, enaiya pathi yethum sonala? 😡

thank u between sisters aa?? spare her today naa..since its her day.....pavam birthday ponnu😆

so how was your day Caryn...? what did u get from karthi??? What did uncle ji cook for u??? hope u had a gr8 time with family n friends😳

Make sure Nezu pays for urs n karthis bills n saturday...😆😆

aww....u too dont like cats??? not me too🤣....in fact i cant stand them...my neighbour used to have  a cat who always came to our garden n messed up the flowers n plants😡 n aslo for doing its nature calling stuff🤢n I am scared of cats aswell...esp on nights...was looking for two cute puppies...but they were kind of werid to post here as they were not that cute like choti n chotu😳

Caryn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meli

[aww....u too dont like cats??? not me too🤣....in fact i cant stand them...my neighbour used to have  a cat who always came to our garden n messed up the flowers n plants😡 n aslo for doing its nature calling stuff🤢n I am scared of cats aswell...esp on nights...was looking for two cute puppies...but they were kind of werid to post here as they were not that cute like choti n chotu😳

Phew........ and I thought I have offended you. 😳
Caryn thumbnail
Thank you for the wishes and blessings Ambi, Kalki, Roja and Atina.  It is so sweet of you.  😃🤗
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meli

naradar vellai kii yellaram appevikkerangal 😡 You too mels 😡 Well, on the first page at my post, karthi did mention about Caryn's gold heart 😳 im leaving my wallet behind 😆😆

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Always the last person!!!! Even in life!!!!!!

So Caryn was born a week after Karthika? N she's still periacca?😆

Happy B'day Caryn!!!!!!

So who cooked ? U? How was the payasam this time? 😆

Caryn- she's one of the most sensible😉 members here(the other being myself- u would understanbd, Karthika!😉). She has a good control over her tongue unlike Nets😆...she makes u miss her if she's not around!
Edited by ditty - 15 years ago
Caryn thumbnail

Dear Isai Thamby

Sorry daaa......... for leaving your name out.  It was unintentional.  I only knew about it when Netz told me on Saturday.  Sorry

🤗
Caryn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ditty

Always the last person!!!! Even in life!!!!!! 

Cheh........ what nonsense to say things like this.  Haven't you heard "better late than never?"

So Caryn was born a week after Karthika? N she's still periacca?😆  1 year 1 week darlink.  So acca, but to be fair I am chinnacca to others. 😆😆

Happy B'day Caryn!!!!!!

So who cooked ? U? How was the payasam this time? 😆  My birthday I am cooking, no way dear.  It was my dad as always and no payasam.

Caryn- she's one of the most sensible😉 members here(the other being myself- u would understanbd, Karthika!😉). She has a good control over her tongue unlike Nets😆...she makes u miss her if she's not around!  Thanks Ditty, I will take it as compliment although it sounds like I am boring. 😆

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who misses a boring person when she's not around yaar?😉
Caryn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ditty

Who misses a boring person when she's not around yaar?😉

Ditty does?  😆