MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32

Posted: 15 years ago

πŸ€— HEY BUDDIES πŸ€—

when i first join IF, it was mainly for the updates. But as days pass, i started meeting lots of nice sweet members and lots fo fun we did share together .....
BUT .... all times was entirely online. We never saw each other, never spoken to each other ...
ONE PERSON had made us dot it. ONE PERSON made us realise what a beautifull bond we have created here. And IF had to lose her to notice this. She gave herself withouth knowing she made us
tighten our relation here.  Its our

may god bless your soul vinu .....

We here then started realising how much important it is to keep in touch with each other. We are not just online friends, we are more like a family here. So we started exchanging details of contact numbers and email ... and the bond became even tighter.

And i started talking to Caryn, Roja, Karthikka. This 3 lovely buddies who leaves in the same country with me. And also with ambi, nallu, giri, atina ... πŸ˜† whom are far far away from me to meet πŸ˜‰. Me and Caryn actually used to work in buildings that was next to each πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. in fact, we are living like 15 mins drive from both homes πŸ˜† and never meet😲. And i started talking to other malaysian members like Sue and Vani .. and all of us had really great time ... and NOW FINALLY decided to meet each other.πŸ˜‰ 

Its really exciting and at the same time all of us being nervous. Sat we will be meeting up ... and then we will update all our ragalai's here in this same tread πŸ˜‰

hosanna, sue nair, vani19, karthikka, caryn & rojapoooo
LET'S ALL HAVE FUN GIRLS πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Kidding%20Me

(P/S : - no mention of time and place here pls πŸ˜‰)
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago

Okay, let me clear something here ..

no murukus or jem tart sue chechi 😑😑 and no home made cake caryn 😑😑

Originally posted by netra_rama

Okay, let me clear something here ..

no murukus or jem tart sue chechi 😑😑 and no home made cake caryn 😑😑

Indhe announcement abt you unable to bring the goodies konjum smiling-ya sollalamey.. yen indhe kobam???.πŸ˜›

Netra....its not tomolo we are meeting its.... Sat (18/10/08) - you better correct it. You must be so excited that you have already started imaging Fri to be Sat..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Netra....its not tomolo we are meeting its.... Sat (18/10/08) - you better correct it. You must be so excited that you have already started imaging Fri to be Sat..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yaare naana 😑 U guys spamming everywhere about the meet and Im just in the border line of being kicked out from IF by atina ... all because of u guys πŸ˜† Actually i wanted to put the tread up tomolo, but decided to do it today to save myself here at IF 😳
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Indhe announcement abt you unable to bring the goodies konjum smiling-ya sollalamey.. yen indhe kobam???.πŸ˜›

Enna no jam tarts ah? why neths why? πŸ˜­πŸ˜†, Btw, Sue chechi sonna mathiri apadi enna kovam ma? πŸ˜ƒ, Guys I can't wait.... aavaludam waiting....

Have fun and Enjoy girls😊

Have fun gals

Have a very gud meet

i am really happy for all of u πŸ˜ƒ

Vinu we really miss u so much
Originally posted by Vani19

Enna no jam tarts ah? why neths why? πŸ˜­πŸ˜†, Btw, Sue chechi sonna mathiri apadi enna kovam ma? πŸ˜ƒ, Guys I can't wait.... aavaludam waiting....

Kovam onna illai vani 😊 indha sue chechi patti ungaleke theriyadhu. Yammma yenna podhu podhurangal phonelei πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by netra_rama

Kovam onna illai vani 😊 indha sue chechi patti ungaleke theriyadhu. Yammma yenna podhu podhurangal phonelei πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hello...do not fish for sympathy...naan onnumey sollaley....indhe Nethu makes a mountain out of a mole hill...hmmm....seri I am going on a "mouna vridhaam" on Saturday so Nethu cannot say much abt me when she comes back with her feedbacks..!!πŸ˜†
Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago

Narathareh........... rombha pesuvena kannu.........!!!  Gals, our maam is talking rombha too muchu.  She is as nervous as hell abt meeting us esp me, Sue and Karthi. 

She is sooooooooo comfortable with Roja, Vani and Ho.  So the angry emoticons yellam oru show!  there is no business, like show business......... πŸ˜›

Shalll I continue Narathar?
πŸ˜‰

Anyway, gals I am looking forward in meeting  you all.  I consider that my second present.