Other Topics

MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 - Page 2

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Caryn

Narathareh........... rombha pesuvena kannu.........!!!  Gals, our maam is talking rombha too muchu.  She is as nervous as hell abt meeting us esp me, Sue and Karthi. 

She is sooooooooo comfortable with Roja, Vani and Ho.  So the angry emoticons yellam oru show!  there is no business, like show business......... πŸ˜›

Shalll I continue Narathar?
πŸ˜‰

Anyway, gals I am looking forward in meeting  you all.  I consider that my second present.

Ahaaaa.... Neths secret ellam veliye varuthe.. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sue Nair

Hello...do not fish for sympathy...naan onnumey sollaley....indhe Nethu makes a mountain out of a mole hill...hmmm....seri I am going on a "mouna vridhaam" on Saturday so Nethu cannot say much abt me when she comes back with her feedbacks..!!πŸ˜†

Chechi.... i was just playing naa.... Pls dun be mouna virudham plsssssssss😳😳 luv u so much chechiπŸ˜‰
netra_rama thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Caryn

Narathareh........... rombha pesuvena kannu.........!!!  Gals, our maam is talking rombha too muchu.  She is as nervous as hell abt meeting us esp me, Sue and Karthi. 

She is sooooooooo comfortable with Roja, Vani and Ho.  So the angry emoticons yellam oru show!  there is no business, like show business......... πŸ˜›

Shalll I continue Narathar?
πŸ˜‰

Anyway, gals I am looking forward in meeting  you all.  I consider that my second present.

hello 😑 to much caryn ... really tooooooo much😑😑 pavam nethu 😭😭😭 all of u nicely condaming me... so badddd. making me cry 😭😭😭
Caryn thumbnail
Aluvathe kanna aluvathe (Vadivelu style... sorry Ambi or is it Suram)

There is more to come.  Save all the tears till the last.  Okay vaa?  πŸ˜†

Summa summa narathar vellai pathar, athu bore adikum.  Always wait and act.  That is my policy.  Evala nallu yellam yennai attum pothe.  πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
Hi ladies

i wish u all a very happy meet..........have funπŸ˜ƒ.............im sure u guyz are going 2 rock the twin tower & i request please dont damage it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I want all infos of ur meet in detail............all ur ragalais,galattas,mandai uruttals ellam.netra mandaiyai urutta niraiya peru irukeenga polaπŸ˜‰.......plz keep up u'r gud work chechi,karthi & carynπŸ‘..........i will give u a gift whoever does maximum mandai uruttalπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok me vidren joot illati jasuku petition  pottu koopituruva enakku aapu vaikaπŸ˜›
Caryn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kadhambari

Hi ladies

i wish u all a very happy meet..........have funπŸ˜ƒ.............im sure u guyz are going 2 rock the twin tower & i request please dont damage it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I want all infos of ur meet in detail............all ur ragalais,galattas,mandai uruttals ellam.netra mandaiyai urutta niraiya peru irukeenga polaπŸ˜‰.......plz keep up u'r gud work chechi,karthi & carynπŸ‘..........i will give u a gift whoever does maximum mandai uruttalπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok me vidren joot illati jasuku petition  pottu koopituruva enakku aapu vaikaπŸ˜›

Thanks Ambi.  I am sure we will.  Chinnoze are putting up warning post already. πŸ˜†  YOu will get all the infos definitely.  Thanks Ambi dear.  Netz is going to faint. πŸ˜†
Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Fine, all u guys have a blast day on this meet. Netz is not coming. U guys now itself teaming up and bullying me 😭😭😭 annge appo yenna nadakum?? 😭 Naan ondi yenna seiven 😭😭 how could u side ambi ... caryn?? 😭😭
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
netra....thanks for this thread......As I told you earlier I am so jelous of you all.......Hope it is going to be a "Fun GIRLS' night" πŸ‘πŸ‘

You talk to the members.....( as you mentioned)....agreed     .but What did Meli do to you.....??? you forgot to add her name in that list.......

But it is ok....knowing soooooooooooooooo  well..........I took it alright and I am sure Meli too will be ok........MISS KR!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

I really wish I was living somehwere near😭😭......Wish I was in Brunie like before.....I would have made it to this MEET....😭😭

You RockπŸ‘πŸ‘
We RockπŸ‘
IF Roacks.........hu.....hu........πŸ‘
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: netra_rama

Fine, all u guys have a blast day on this meet. Netz is not coming. U guys now itself teaming up and bullying me 😭😭😭 annge appo yenna nadakum?? 😭 Naan ondi yenna seiven 😭😭 how could u side ambi ... caryn?? 😭😭

oh....it is ok my little baby.....don't cry........darling....

everything will be ok....you remember your nick name....??? NARADAR.....and no can ever bully naradars......so go with confidence.......wait a minute......I am planning to send PMs to all the others who are meeting you that day......ooops!!!!! why was I planning to do that?????mmmmm let me think and then continue sending those Pms...soonπŸ˜‰ BEWARE.....nettu kutty!!!!!!!
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ju guys are gonna FINALLY meet 😲 πŸ˜†

u know i was wondering.... sho many peoples live in malaysia naa.... why dont they just meet each other??? 🀣

and here u guys are 😲😲😲 are u guys gonna take pics or no? 🀣 

i was always day dreaming of meeting my buddies in pakistan 🀣 how we would react and where and say and everything yaar πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ 

and then we got talking and i was like u know there should just be a HUGE IF gathering somewhere in india maybe or canada or something 🀣 

but anyways congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatzzzzzz πŸ‘ ju guys are gonnaa have sho much fun!!!!!!!!!! finally being able to see each other!!!!! WOOOOOW πŸ‘

and like ambi i want EVERY SINGLE DETAIL  ok??? 🀣