Other Topics

MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 - Page 3

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
girls have fun and enjoy

i am glad you made the effort to meet it is really great. i want all the details and the first impression ok.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ yesh and soon we will have a big meeting in america or something in the future πŸ˜† hopefully naaa..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sue Nair thumbnail
Hello Girls...can you all get nice nei vasanai? Its coming from Ampang area.(Kuala Lumpur)...baskets of nei-urundai is being made by the hundreds.....its from the same household where murukkus n jam tarts were made recently..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netra_rama

Chechi.... i was just playing naa.... Pls dun be mouna virudham plsssssssss😳😳 luv u so much chechiπŸ˜‰

seri....mouna virudham off on Saturday...coz you said you luv me so much...so no heart to disappoint you  πŸ˜‰
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello, we haven't met and already three pages? πŸ˜†

Other than Atina, has anyone else fallen for Netra's histrionics? Actually I was the one who put my foot down bcos good old Netra would suggest something and then not see it through at the last minute. Like when I was supposed to meet her to give my brother's wedding card....so I got 😑 and I said if we don't meet up soon, I won't talk to her, so....πŸ˜‰

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atina

netra....thanks for this thread......As I told you earlier I am so jelous of you all.......Hope it is going to be a "Fun GIRLS' night" πŸ‘πŸ‘ It is gona be a great Fun Girls Ngt atina 😳

You talk to the members.....( as you mentioned)....agreed     .but What did Meli do to you.....??? you forgot to add her name in that list....... Ungaal naradar velai aremitcitenggala?? 😑 The reason i did not put meli name is because i was mentioning the people i actualy spoke through phone. Meli, despite many beggings from me 😑 refuse to talk through phone with me 😑😭😭 But no matter wat, Meli is my DARLING ANGEL SISTER AND SHE IS THE BEST BABY SISTER I EVER HAD😳 the funs i have with her during our late nghs are the best moments for me 😳 I love you meli and u do know dat naa😳

But it is ok....knowing soooooooooooooooo  well..........I took it alright and I am sure Meli too will be ok........MISS KR!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ (yaaru KR ?? 😑 naana?? konjam flashback poiparengalπŸ˜†)

I really wish I was living somehwere near😭😭......Wish I was in Brunie like before.....I would have made it to this MEET....😭😭 awwwi know u wud have atina .... love yaar 😳

You RockπŸ‘πŸ‘
We RockπŸ‘
IF Roacks.........hu.....hu........πŸ‘

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sue Nair

Hello Girls...can you all get nice nei vasanai? Its coming from Ampang area.(Kuala Lumpur)...baskets of nei-urundai is being made by the hundreds.....its from the same household where murukkus n jam tarts were made recently..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pottekudekeredhlei ... 😑 chechi veekke full time vellai acci 😑😑
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Gals, I'm sure we gonna have so much fun. 
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You betcha, Vani!!! Next time I come up to Penang, we must meet up!
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Karthikka

You betcha, Vani!!! Next time I come up to Penang, we must meet up!

Sure Karti no problem... πŸ˜ƒ. We will rock Penang island.πŸ˜ƒ