Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Karthikka

My sister did not even tell me that you were here and she was meeting up with you until you came and left!! 😑 πŸ˜‘  Clandestine mission is it, my jiran?

The Awesome Five make the rockin' world go round!!!! (Anyone knows where this line is from??).

Looking forward to meeting you soon, B! πŸ˜ƒ

if i remember right it was freddie mercury who asserted that fat bottomed girls make the rockin'world go round  in their song titled "fat bottomed girls!

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasunap

if i remember right it was freddie mercury who asserted that fat bottomed girls make the rockin'world go round  in their song titled "fat bottomed girls!

I knew you would get it, my evil twin!!! πŸ‘

jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i have been a fan of freddie mercury/queen for years bahms....the guy had the gumption to live life his terms so many years back!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Friends,

a good news naa....have u all see IFs 5th birthday thread on GA??? they have mentioned IFs malaysia meeting too naa....isnt it gr8?πŸ˜‰

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1087935&TPN=4&#19374103

please, join in and wish our 2nd home, its 5th brithdayπŸ˜›

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasunap

i have been a fan of freddie mercury/queen for years bahms....the guy had the gumption to live life his terms so many years back!

OMG!!! Me too.....I love Queen and managed to catch them in concert whilst Freddie was still alive.