MALAYSIA IF MEET -pictures pg32 - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
So which glittery sari are you going to wear today, Netra?  Are you planning to go to the IF meet in the same sari, or will you change?
Where r u guys meeting? At a restaurant?

Lol...there was a similar meet in another forum. One of them told her mom-in law tht she was meeting her long lost friends, the other told her dad she was attending special lectures at college, the other was apparently meeting some client. How r things with u? Family's well into this?
Folks, I need a description of Sue's jewelry.
talk about me too πŸ˜› well..........too late i guees............ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by eljay

Folks, I need a description of Sue's jewelry.

They have met Sue Nair at last...girls give description of the jewellery adorned by me..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Roja what have you to say abt my jewellery???πŸ‘
kya huaaaaaa 😲

i wanna know every detaaaail πŸ€“πŸ˜†πŸ˜”
Hi chechi..............finally i heard u'r voice..........but cannot talk 2 u properly due to the noise.i hope u guyz had a blast.
πŸ˜‰Netra is here ................. updates will be up in a 10 mins ,.,,, hold on guys ................................
i dun want summary alone................i want summary of ur meet & also 1st hand info 4m all members,how & wat they feel abt each others!!!!so plz update all of u.
Originally posted by ditty

Jeezzzzzz!!!!!!!! U guys r making me jealous!!!! Lemme see....my parents r planning  a Singapore tour next yr.....may b I'll try and meet Ambi nd others thenπŸ˜‰
πŸ‘Hey ditty darling,please come home & stay with me....................we can spend more & more timeπŸ˜ƒ