BV-16th October Written Update

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
16th October Update:Jagya writes anandi a letter😳

The episode starts with Sumitra braiding Sugna's hair. Sugna shows her mother how jagya is sitting alone deep in concentration. When sumitra asks him what he is studying jagya doesnt reply. Sugna goes to find out and tells jagya why he hasnt even asked once to give food. he used to have more interest towards the kitchen than to his books.Sumitra says its because he doest have anyone to feed him now. Jagya asks "woh choohi?" he then remembers how anandi told him before to talk to her nicely if he wants any work to be done by her. Jagya tells Sugna to let him study but Sugna takes one of his books and starts leafing through them. She finds that jagya hasnt written anything down. Sugna tries to help jagya to write but he refuses her help telling that those who promises to help out runs way (meaning anandi😃)  when Sugna again scolds jagya about not writing anything maasa gets angry.
Baisa comes and asks sugna what is made to eat. Maasa tells basanth that if he wants food he should ask his beendni. Maasa calls to Gehna but gets no response. Sugna is sent to get the her. When Gehna comes Maasa tells her that now that her newness at this house is fading she should start doing some house work.It is the wife's duty to look after everything concerning her beend. Sumitra says food will be served shortly. (The women leave to the kitchen)

In the kitchen Sugna talks about how anandi would love gatte ki sabzi. Gehna says ever since anandi left she too has lost interest in things. Sugna talks about how  when the previous thauji make the sabzijagya used to get up at night and yell dat he is hungry. Sumitra says though anandi will be at her mayka , this house has lost its light, Just then the electricity goes off (for a moment i thought i lost electricity😃) Maasa yells to the kitchen asking for a candle.  Sumitra gives Gehna the candle and tell her to give it to maasa. After taking the candle Gehna asks Sumitra how Jamna died. When sumitra tried to answer Maasa comes there and tells Gehna that whatever she wants to ask she can ask her. When Gehna doesnt reply Maasa sends her to her room to place the candle. Once Gehna leaves an angry Maasa tells Sumitra that no one should tell Gehna anything about how Jamna died. Basanth will not like talking about his previous wife. When Maasa leaves Sumitra tries to diffuse the tension and asks Sugna where jagya is. Sugna replies that he is in his room. Sumitra asks what he is doing there.

Jagya is his room and complaining about the loss of light as he was able to write half of his letter. He was writing a letter to anandi. The letter goes like this...."Why did you leave without telling me? All my friends made fun of me so much. Ever since you left masterji hasnt given me shabhaashi even once. Though i write the answers correctly i know you write them better." Jagya then says maybe telling the full truth isnt good. Otherwise she would be high heaven. Jagdish gets a bit lost in thought. Bhairav comes and asks him what he is doing alone in the dark. Jagya says he is studying. Bhairav tells that if anandi had been there she would hav done all the work. Bhairav tries to help jagya but he refuses his help saying that he can do his work himself. When his father leaves Jagya again goes back to the letter. (ye jagya tho bohoth chupa chupi kehl raha hai...infront of anandi acts as if he doesnt care but now that she is gone he is secretly writing letters to her😉 maasa was right the other night. jagya will be dancing to anandi's tune very soon😆)

Gehna enters her room and places a candle near the bedside. Basanth tries to hold her hand but she flees away. In the dressing table when Gehna was removing the choolhiyaa Basanth tells that if she want to vent her anger she should direct it towards him not to the gehnaa's. After a while Gehna comes and lies on the bed. Basanth asks her whether she is angry because of maasa's wrath. He tells her not to take offence on maasa's words. She is the beendni of her most loving son. Basanth requesys Gehna to talk. She asks him how his wife died. He gets surprised and asks why she is talking about something which happened a bit of time ago. She doesnt need to worry about these matters. Gehna is the eldest bahu.(coudlnt decipher what gehna said then😕) An angry basanth leaves saying that why speak of the dead. He tells Gehna that all you need is a reason to show your nakhraas. Basanth goes and locks the door. A distressed Gehna looks up, ( looks like the assault is still continuing, i just want to see the day gehnaa starts fighting for her rights😕)

The next morning pooli come rushing to anandi's house and wakes her. She gives anandi the news about a mango tree. Anandi tells her friend to count slowly upto 10 and that she will get ready when its the 7th or 8th count.

Sumitra is at the altar arranging morning pooja. She tells Gehna to prepare the thaali while she gets maasa. Gehna starts preparing the thaali. While she is glowing a splint she gets a flashback of the way baisa treated her during the night. Gehna gets jerked back to reality. When Sumitra asks her that she is alright Gehna asks her whether there is any bigger shraab than being a girl. Sumitra replies that being a girl born to a poor family is even bigger. Gehna says you hav never said anything (i think she meant this as a question) . Sumitra says she only speaks what she dares to speak. She is lucky that she got such a good beend who looks after her well. Its because of his support she was able to delay sugna's gauna and also prevent anandi from sharing a room with jagya. Gehna asks Sumitra why she didnt stanf up against her. A crying Sumitra asks Gehna to forgive her as though she tried she wasnt successful in helping her. Gehna says that there is a limit to how much one can endure. (didnt catch what she said next) maybe someone can enlighten me😊

preview: Anandi and poolie gives a pile of mangoes to a lady and tells to make chatni from them. When they turned to leave a girl wearing a yellow saree and having a huge pile(presumebly clothes) looks at them in an anxiotic way.

I wonder who she is? Since i didnt watch this show from the beginning i cant recognise her.

Leave your comments and catch you all again next week😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
thanokooo so much for the wonderful update😳😳😳 helped me so much😛
have watched the half till now!oooo jaggus is missing anandi:( wowaaa he is upto writing anandi a letter😳😳😳so far its seems so cute wish he gets his answers soon!against his complains😆ahhh tauji!feel sad for gehna:(((((
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditisilawat

thanokooo so much for the wonderful update😳😳😳 helped me so much😛
have watched the half till now!oooo jaggus is missing anandi:( wowaaa he is upto writing anandi a letter😳😳😳so far its seems so cute wish he gets his answers soon!against his complains😆ahhh tauji!feel sad for gehna:(((((

i never thought jagya as the letter writing type😃 he even hid it from his father😆 if anandi finds out she will never let him get away with this😃
abt gehna i think she will stand up for herself soon😊
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
just started watching this show from last week, thanks for the update.

poo_supi thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update...

I too felt sorry for gehna as well as for Jagyatoo

The preview they showed champa Anandi friend
a_b thumbnail
awesome update thank youuuuu.
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: i5hy

Gehna enters her room and places a candle near the bedside. Basanth tries to hold her hand but she flees away. In the dressing table when Gehna was removing the choolhiyaa Basanth tells that if she want to vent her anger she should direct it towards him not to the gehnaa's. After a while Gehna comes and lies on the bed. Basanth asks her whether she is angry because of maasa's wrath. He tells her not to take offence on maasa's words. She is the beendni of her most loving son. Basanth requesys Gehna to talk. She asks him how his wife died. He gets surprised and asks why she is talking about something which happened a bit of time ago. She doesnt need to worry about these matters. Gehna is the eldest bahu.(coudlnt decipher what gehna said then😕) An angry basanth leaves saying that why speak of the dead. He tells Gehna that all you need is a reason to show your nakhraas. Basanth goes and locks the door. A distressed Gehna looks up, ( looks like the assault is still continuing, i just want to see the day gehnaa starts fighting for her rights😕)

Gehna says to basant tht the eldest bahu of the house is no more.. she was saying abt basant's first wife.. hearing this basant gets angry

Thanks for the wonderful update
alwaysonline75 thumbnail
The girl whom they showed in the end is anandi's friend . I guess some prob in her sasural so they sent her
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 update.

N that girl chanpa was ran away with one boy of their village n now she is back. I think he leave her.
Shikhoo thumbnail
thanks yaar i miss today ...........