Celebrity Fan Clubs

GauriHiten-Happy DIWALI/EID MUBARAK to EVERYONE!

ght1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
We Wish you all a very Happy Diwali and Eid Mubarak to everyone.

Hello, our beautiful rocking fans. How r u all 2day?

Hum Yahan apke liye laye hain diwali aur eid se bhari sham. Umeed karte hain apko pasand aye😉😛

May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here's hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead.
Best wishes on Diwali and New year.

Shuru karte hain Puja se😳

maine kaha jara suno

Kaho

Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to envy.
Good Wishes for a joyous Diwali and a Happy New Year with a plenty of Peace and Prosperity.

My Sweet Pati Dev😍😉

May This Diwali be as bright as ever.
May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you.
May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives.
May this Diwali bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.
May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
May lights triumph over darkness.
May peace transcend the earth.
May the spirit of light illuminate the world.
May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony
~WISH U A VERY HAPPY DIWALI~

As you celebrate this holy occasion, you are wished the brightest moments that Diwali can bring, lots of love and laughter to fill your days with cheer and a New year that is sure to bring you, the best of everything.

Phir Milenge😳

Wishing each one of you a very happy and prosperous deepawali and joyous EID. May this year brings you lots and lots of happiness in life and fulfill all your dreams.

As the candlelight flame,
Ur life may always be happiness' claim;
As the mountain high,
U move without sigh;
like the white linen flair,
Purity is always an affair;
As sunshine creates morning glory,
fragrance fills years as flory;
with the immaculate eternal smile,
attached to u mile after mile;
All darkness is far away,
As light is on its way;
Wish all of u a very happy diwali.

This diwali tumko mile
Rathore ki Aim
Film stars ka Fame
Game show ka Jackpot
Hit film mein ek spot
Jadoo ki chhari
lots of crackers aur phuljhari
sab ka dher saara pyar aur dosti
and lots n lots of fun n masti
Wishing u a very HAPPY DIWALI!

Kaise lagi hamari celebrations🥳

Edited by ght1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awsome job.👍🏼
aww....the GHT pics of Diwali show r lovelyyyyyyyyyyy punnu😍
congrats every1 with the new thread🥳🤗
GHT rocks to the max n so do their fans⭐️
Happy Diwali n Eid Mebarak to every one
🤗

ah also will post the link for the last FC only..cz otherwise we'd get stuck if we wanna check back..😳
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1055575&TPN=152
Edited by princessunara - 15 years ago

LOL congratzs on a new thread EVERYONE 👏 

GHT ROCK abd r the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTT 🤗
Edited by Wazupp - 15 years ago

Can't wait one more week till Diwali  😳 ANY EID Mubarak and Happy Diwali

Punnu please edit quickly 😛😆
ght1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wazupp

Can't wait one more week till Diwali  😳 ANY EID Mubarak and Happy Diwali

Punnu please edit quickly 😛😆

Preity i m trying my best lol😆😆. i thought u guys might slow down on weekend😉😛😆 haha but i was surprised 😲wen i came here in morning n saw page 140 n one by one i read page from 130 pages started to increase lol 😆n then 145🤔 n i was damn they r not gona stop now haha but i m trying 2 get everything up by 2 day 4 sure before everyone start to come here😳. it's just mummy is giving me call every now n then. i havn't even had my brunch yet lol😆. She is very mad😭 but i m keep on saying i have assignment due on 30 n i need 2 finish😆😆. only part left is our cuties pics from dd n then i will b done 4 sure ;)

let me go back n edit😆😆

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ght1

Preity i m trying my best lol😆😆. i thought u guys might slow down on weekend😉😛😆 haha but i was surprised 😲wen i came here in morning n saw page 140 n one by one i read page from 130 pages started to increase lol 😆n then 145🤔 n i was damn they r not gona stop now haha but i m trying 2 get everything up by 2 day 4 sure before everyone start to come here😳. it's just mummy is giving me call every now n then. i havn't even had my brunch yet lol😆. She is very mad😭 but i m keep on saying i have assignment due on 30 n i need 2 finish😆😆. only part left is our cuties pics from dd n then i will b done 4 sure ;)

let me go back n edit😆😆

u told ur mom that this is ur home work🤣welcome sis to my world😲🤣cz that is my usual excuse to be on IF telling that i have to submit the assignment deadline which usually falls to some what like b4 12 at night😆and even now at 5 am on a sunday morning im duing home work if some 1 finds me here😆
and as for completeling the thread so soon..i guess credit should go 2 mehru and anku n me😉😆
the prospect of ght on monday was too tempting  to hold back...
😍

😆

Originally posted by: princessunara

u told ur mom that this is ur home work🤣welcome sis to my world😲🤣cz that is my usual excuse to be on IF telling that i have to submit the assignment deadline which usually falls to some what like b4 12 at night😆and even now at 5 am on a sunday morning im duing home work if some 1 finds me here😆
and as for completeling the thread so soon..i guess credit should go 2 mehru and anku n me😉😆
the prospect of ght on monday was too tempting  to hold back...
😍

😆

That is a classic excuse 🤣 and yes the thread went fast LOL

GHT ROCK 😳 can't wait to see my janu dance on Monday
ght1 thumbnail
Finished with the update😊. i hope u all enjoy it😳. It will take time 2 load da page so plz be patient👍🏼. I havn't included all members list or previous links otherwise it will lot on page😭. Will post DRK pictures right now only from 1st epi they more then 100 😲so u can imagine😆😳🤪

Now i m going out for dinner in few hours time...don't know wen i will b back. so cya all later enjoy😳😊
dishu thumbnail
wow new thread..
gr8 guys ..keep it up...

punnu the intro page looks amazing and so colorful..😳
😳gr8 gr8 work..👏👏

btw happy diwali in advance to all of u and cuties😳😳..
may god bless our cuties..😳😳
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh new thread thanks punnu ..........congrats everyoen for this new thread .............i am back after last night